Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-07-2020, 10:31 PM
Master

Would you keep it to yourself?

Hi all, this forum will be closed in October. I will not have anyone to talk to about my ap experiences. I could talk to my husband about it but he does not believe in ap and he does not understand it. Should I talk to him knowing that he does not believe me? Would you keep it to yourself? My husband is kind and does not criticize me.

Thanks,
Old 28-07-2020, 02:02 AM
Guide

My husband is kind and doesn’t criticize me either, but I do get the eye roll whenever I tell him about my experiences that are too far out there for him. I think for some, it’s just way beyond their level of comprehension. There’s a lot I keep from him because I know it’s beyond what he can handle. Personally if I knew someone didn’t believe in what I was experiencing then I wouldn’t confide in them about those experiences. I wouldn’t want to put my energy in trying to convince someone who doesn’t “believe” in such things. I’d rather share my experiences, exchange and compare notes with someone who believes or experiences similar things.
Old 28-07-2020, 03:11 AM
Master

I do not try to convince my husband about ap as I know I would never be able to convince him. It would be a waste of time. I rather not talk about ap to my brothers because they would tell everyone else. I do not want to feel awkward about it. My brothers are very open to that sort of thing. It is a shame that I mostly keep it to myself from my husband. At times ap can be amazing and it would be good to share it with him. I just have to accept it and move on.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:44 PM
Experiencer
Never try to convince it to anyone.
Don't fight.
Don't stress about it.
Don't care at all.

Keep the experiences to you, and share it to people in forums WHO KNOWS FROM EXPERIENCE.

The problem with science is that it can only go as far, as their instruments currently does.

Just because of today's science tools can't detect different dimensions, that doesn't mean they are not real.

Most people can't get that.

You can tell people how to do it by themselves with clear & simple instructions like I did.

THEY WON'T DO IT ANYWAYS.

Is sad, I know the frustration...Because I have lived it too with my own family

Now I only care about my self, and people from this forum WHO ARE READY, or who KNOW THIS IS REAL.

The next forum to follow will be https://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/index.php.

Tom campbell worked with Robert Monroe, and his explanations of dimensions and reality are REALLY GOOD.

I resonate with him a lot
Old 30-07-2020, 01:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi all, this forum will be closed in October. I will not have anyone to talk to about my ap experiences. I could talk to my husband about it but he does not believe in ap and he does not understand it. Should I talk to him knowing that he does not believe me? Would you keep it to yourself? My husband is kind and does not criticize me.
Thanks,
What would be the benefit of talking to your husband about "ap" if he doesn't care about that?

Let's say your husband is interested in some subject you don't care for. How much would you like him talking about that subject to you? To what end?

If you need to talk about "ap", beyond your dream journal, I suggest you try other forums where people discuss the subject.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-07-2020, 07:28 AM
Master

I agree with you. Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it. What is the point talking to my husband when he thinks it is ridiculous. He would never say that but he is likely to think it. I have talked about it a little to him but I am not going to anymore as it is a waste of time and it makes me feel silly. It is a shame I cannot share things like that with my husband but that is the way it is.
Old 30-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Ascender
Suzy, I sympathise with you. Of course, you want to share the experiences you have with the person who is closest to you. That is natural and understandable.

However, inavalan is right. Couples may be very close (as my dear wife and I, for 27 years now), but that does mean that they have to have 100% identical interests or beliefs. (I don't regard AP as a belief, but as a fact, but you know what I mean).

MDW believes in my experiences, but never really succeeded with AP and lost interest years ago. These days, I just say something like, "I need to go the astral for a while to help the team search for a dog [cat, rabbit, or whatever]" and she leaves me to it. She is very interested in conspiracy theories - at first about UFOs and other dimensions, but these days other things, too (illuminati, reptilians, ancient civilisations, ascension after a "big event"....and much more).

I accept that she has these interests, but too much talk about the latest conspiracies or reptilians and I switch off to a certain extent. I don't reject such ideas and am interested in some of them, but not to the extent that she is. But that doesn't matter. She is a very loving and kind wife and we share many earthly interests (including our animals - a dog, cat and 3 alpacas).

As this forum is closing, then we APers will need to to look elsewhere to share experiences. Unfortunately, many of those forums I used to visit have closed. However, astralpulse.com is still going, after many years.

Should you ever want to or need to contact me, you can always use the contact facility of my website (link in signature, then go to contact page). Every best wish to you, Suzy!
Old 30-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Master

Thank you LPC. I will keep quiet with the subject to my husband. It is a shame that ap forums you used to go on closed down. Where will you go when this forum is no longer around? Will you go on astral pulse or perhaps you will not go on any forum?

All the best to you LPC. I hope everything will go well for you.
Old 30-07-2020, 08:34 PM
Ascender
I will probably return to astralpulse, although I preferred the atmosphere here. In any event, the work on the astral must go on, forums or no forums!
Old 30-07-2020, 08:55 PM
Master

Thank you LPC. I am thinking about rejoining astral pulse at some time. I prefer the atmosphere here as well.