Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-07-2020, 07:58 AM
Master

The part that most people miss with the Law of Attraction is that you need energy, or more precisely, personal power to make something happen. This has to be built up an cultivated over time. A god has much more of it, so by applying to one for help, you can amplify your own personal power to a significant degree.
Old 06-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
The part that most people miss with the Law of Attraction is that you need energy, or more precisely, personal power to make something happen. This has to be built up an cultivated over time. A god has much more of it, so by applying to one for help, you can amplify your own personal power to a significant degree.
In my view, there is only the Ubiquitous (hence 'Omni') Presence (hence 'Field') of Life.

In my view, 'Gods' are Thought-Forms which 'live' in said 'Field' (note: 'Thoughts' are 'Living' thangs - see https://thepowerpath.com/articles-by...es-everything/ )

From Seth Speaks, by Jane Roberts:
"The journeys of the gods, therefore, represent the journeys of man's own
consciousness projected outward. All That Is, however, is within each such adventure.
Its consciousness, and its reality, is within each man, and within the gods he has
created.

The gods attain, of course, a psychic reality. I am not saying therefore that they are
not real, but I am to some extent defining the nature of their reality. It is to some extent
true to say: 'Be careful of the gods you choose, for you will reinforce each other."

Such an alliance sets up certain fields of attraction. A man who attaches himself to
one of the gods is necessarily attaching himself largely to his own projections. Some, in
your terms, are creative, and some destructive, though the latter are seldom recognized
as such.
"

I think of people's 'gods' as being 'sky-hooks'.

From Darwin's Dangerous Idea: Evolution and the Meanings of Life, by Daniel C. Dennett:
"The first use noted by the OED is from 1915: "an aeroplane pilot commanded to remain in place (aloft) for another hour, replies 'the machine is not fitted with skyhooks.' " The skyhook concept is perhaps a descendant of the dens ex machina of ancient Greek dramaturgy, when second-rate playwrights found their plots leading their heroes into inescapable difficulties, they were often tempted to crank down a god onto the scene, like Super-man, to save the situation supernaturally. Or skyhooks may be an entirely independent creation of convergent folkloric evolution. Skyhooks would be wonderful things to have, great for lifting unwieldy objects out of difficult circumstances, and speeding up all sorts of construction projects."
Old 31-08-2020, 01:09 PM
Master

So, an update on how my attempt at getting a serious girlfriend is going, though I did not specify that initially, when I asked Inanna to send someone my way, I simply asked for a girlfriend, having tired of the solitary life.

To recap, I asked for a GF on Saturday night and by Sunday afternoon I pretty much had one. This, after years of voluntary celibacy and solitude. Initially we were just dating, but things have been developing nicely and we have been together for almost 3 months now.

Both of our lives have improved for the better and we spent a week together vacationing at lake Balaton in early August. She wants a more serious relationship than I'm ready for, but we're taking things slowly.

We have several issues to overcome and I am still not sure that she will be the right fit in the long run, but we shall see. In any case, the lesson here is that if you want a serious relationship with someone, you can have one, if you invoke the right deity and ask them for help. Inanna would be ideal as one of her main titles is Goddess of Love, but others may be able to help you just as well.

My own method of invocation relies on my own awakened Kundalini which enables me to break through dimensional barriers and communicate with deities effectively, but there are other methods out there, often involving some sort of ritual and an offering which may be just as effective.

If you are trying to find love, I would suggest that you do not specify a person as they may not be right for you, but rather trust the Goddess (or whichever specific deity you are invoking) to arrange a suitable match for you. Like I said, I got results in less than 24 hours, so this sort of stuff can be really powerful.

Personally, I have no interest in sex just for the sake of it, but as described in the beginning of this thread, you can attract your intended sex or sexual orientation just in general, through the power of attraction and they will pretty much come to you without too much effort on your part (you will have to leave your home though, and go out and about a bit to give the Goddess the chance to allow you to meet the right person).
Old 31-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Legrand

Nice to read you gain NoOne,

I ask everyday how I can Love even more each and All that come on my path.

It is just wonderful.

Regards
Old 31-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Nice to read you gain NoOne,

I ask everyday how I can Love even more each and All that come on my path.

It is just wonderful.

Regards

Thanks Antoine, those are lovely words.

The Goddess of love is surely with you always!