Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 29-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat Time glitch on laptop!

Okay so this happened a few hours ago and I wonder if anyone can explain this!

I was working on my laptop. I then had to make a phone call, which took me away from the laptop as I used the house phone for the call. I returned to the laptop, which was of course still on, and started to move the mouse. Suddenly the screen went funny and the control panel appeared, the whole screen froze - and then the control panel time showed a time that was not my local time!

To be precise, I'm in the time zone that is currently GMT+1, which is the time zone for London, Dublin, Lisbon. When this happened, the control panel time showed a time four hours earlier. Four hours before my local time makes it the time zone for BRT, which is Brasília, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.

I immediately looked at the internet time as shown at the bottom of the screen. It was showing the correct time.

The screen then crashed for a moment and then was back to normal.

Now, I know a laptop screen can freeze and all that, but it's never shown a wrong time before! And I wonder why the control panel came on and why it showed the time as being 4 hours earlier, but the internet clock showed the correct time! The control panel can only take the time from the time the laptop is set to, and that's set to my local time. And it can't even be that the laptop found something stuffed away in its memory because it was once set to the timezone of a country that is ahead of my local time, because I used it there. It was never set to Brazilian time! So if anything, it could have reset itself to the timezone I was in years ago, but that would have been a few hours in advance of my local time - not behind!

Is someone trying to tell me something? What's going on here? I'm a bit freaked out because this has never happened before!

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 30-05-2020, 12:18 AM
ant

Just a glitch,i wouldn't be thinking other than that.

Perhaps windows updating and has refreshed once downloaded.

Windows patches do some funny stuff.

If your using windows that is.
Old 30-05-2020, 04:01 AM
Master
Could the time that flashed up been the time you switched the laptop on maybe?
Old 30-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Just a glitch,i wouldn't be thinking other than that.

Perhaps windows updating and has refreshed once downloaded.

Windows patches do some funny stuff.

If your using windows that is.

ant - Yes I use Windows, but I know all the funny things it does and it's never done that before. When it wants to update, it wants me to restart the laptop and when I do so, it takes a while for the updates to get downloaded. And then it's back to normal. It does that regularly, but it's never shown a different time before.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 30-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Could the time that flashed up been the time you switched the laptop on maybe?

JosephineBloggs - No, I had the laptop switched on before that time as I was working on and off on it all day. It's also significant that it didn't show just any time, but the time of exactly, to the minute, four hours earlier than my local time. If it had shown just any time, I would still have thought it was just a technical glitch, but it went to exactly four hours earlier. I immediately realized something was not right, looked at the internet clock at the bottom of the screen, saw the correct time there, and that's when I realized something strange was going on!

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 30-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Elfin

Hi Little Star. It's making me wonder if you should have been taking note of the numbers being shown, as in part of a number sequence you needed to see, but missed. Or maybe also I'm thinking maybe a sign for you to cast mind back to 4 hours before. What were you doing? What were you thinking? Maybe guides asking you to re- visit those thoughts. Otherwise I wouldn't really know when it comes to the workings of technology , because me and technology just DONT get on!!!!!! But when I think logically I think with my spiritual head .
Old 30-05-2020, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Little Star. It's making me wonder if you should have been taking note of the numbers being shown, as in part of a number sequence you needed to see, but missed. Or maybe also I'm thinking maybe a sign for you to cast mind back to 4 hours before. What were you doing? What were you thinking? Maybe guides asking you to re- visit those thoughts. Otherwise I wouldn't really know when it comes to the workings of technology , because me and technology just DONT get on!!!!!! But when I think logically I think with my spiritual head .

Elfin - well, the number sequence was 433, as it showed the time as being 4.33 pm. Except here it was 8.33 pm, though the moment I looked at the internet clock it switched over to 8.34 pm. Not sure what significance the numbers 433 could have. 4 is a sacred number in Native American beliefs, because of the 4 directions. 3 is an important number in Christianity and Islam. Apparently, if one wakes up at 3 am then there's a spirit around. Which means I must have visitors almost every night, lol!

Not sure what it could mean.

At 4.33 pm I was thinking about getting some old files from an office that might help me to get some important answers. I was wondering if I would be successful. As it is, so far I've gotten nowhere, but I might have some success next week.

Maybe someone was telling me not to give up? Possibly.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 31-05-2020, 05:18 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Okay so this happened a few hours ago and I wonder if anyone can explain this!

I was working on my laptop. I then had to make a phone call, which took me away from the laptop as I used the house phone for the call. I returned to the laptop, which was of course still on, and started to move the mouse. Suddenly the screen went funny and the control panel appeared, the whole screen froze - and then the control panel time showed a time that was not my local time!

To be precise, I'm in the time zone that is currently GMT+1, which is the time zone for London, Dublin, Lisbon. When this happened, the control panel time showed a time four hours earlier. Four hours before my local time makes it the time zone for BRT, which is Brasília, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.

I immediately looked at the internet time as shown at the bottom of the screen. It was showing the correct time.

The screen then crashed for a moment and then was back to normal.

Now, I know a laptop screen can freeze and all that, but it's never shown a wrong time before! And I wonder why the control panel came on and why it showed the time as being 4 hours earlier, but the internet clock showed the correct time! The control panel can only take the time from the time the laptop is set to, and that's set to my local time. And it can't even be that the laptop found something stuffed away in its memory because it was once set to the timezone of a country that is ahead of my local time, because I used it there. It was never set to Brazilian time! So if anything, it could have reset itself to the timezone I was in years ago, but that would have been a few hours in advance of my local time - not behind!

Is someone trying to tell me something? What's going on here? I'm a bit freaked out because this has never happened before!
hi i don't think you have to be freaked out about it but I get that you did as I was at first too when things like that start to happen. my computer can suddenly play songs on its own from you tube and has done a lot of strange things unexpected. In the past I use to print screen it because i thought who will believe me? it has always been like good songs or good messages that has come through and it has always lasted short amount of time before it get back to normal. The radio has been the same way. One time I was in deep despair and the home was still and I had not put the radio on and suddenly it goes on and plays a song I have not heard before or after and it reminded me very much of the words that someone I have lost (on the other side), the words this person use to say. I would try to think of the number 4, it was 4 hours before right? to see what the meaning could be. you could also say "I don't get it" and ask for another sign to make it more clear :)
Old 31-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
hi i don't think you have to be freaked out about it but I get that you did as I was at first too when things like that start to happen. my computer can suddenly play songs on its own from you tube and has done a lot of strange things unexpected. In the past I use to print screen it because i thought who will believe me? it has always been like good songs or good messages that has come through and it has always lasted short amount of time before it get back to normal. The radio has been the same way. One time I was in deep despair and the home was still and I had not put the radio on and suddenly it goes on and plays a song I have not heard before or after and it reminded me very much of the words that someone I have lost (on the other side), the words this person use to say. I would try to think of the number 4, it was 4 hours before right? to see what the meaning could be. you could also say "I don't get it" and ask for another sign to make it more clear :)

asearcher - you are right, it could be a loved one on the other side just showing me that they are around. Strange though with the time that the laptop was showing - yes it showed four hours earlier. Unless it's a loved one from Brazil, hence showing me Brazilian time. I don't understand though what they were trying to say, so I'll try to ask for another sign.

Do you feel scared when these things happen? I do have other occurrences going on too, it does freak me out but I don't feel scared as such.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 31-05-2020, 01:36 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
asearcher - you are right, it could be a loved one on the other side just showing me that they are around. Strange though with the time that the laptop was showing - yes it showed four hours earlier. Unless it's a loved one from Brazil, hence showing me Brazilian time. I don't understand though what they were trying to say, so I'll try to ask for another sign.

Do you feel scared when these things happen? I do have other occurrences going on too, it does freak me out but I don't feel scared as such.
Hi! Because the messages has been so loving I don't get frighten except for the first time, then I guess I got use to it, that it can happen. one time I was not happy when I had warn a child to not go near an area as it was not safe (childproof safe that is) and it did not listen and suddenly there was this incredible loud noise from a speaker, unheard off before, and the poor child jump like 2 feet up in the air as did I and pulled the child away and turn off the speaker and got my poker face on to make the child feel safe. the child never went close again but i got really frighten, mad that time (kept it to myself). There has been other times equipment has gone on their own and impossible to stop when it should, no electricity in it and it is on the off buttons and the batteries are out, numerous times this has happened. Then I have gotten frighten. Same thing has happened in my friends home, children's toys. The noises that frighten me the most while I try to stay calm,have my poker face on, is sounds that I can't understand what it is and where it comes from, it comes just as unexpected as it goes away and we haven't found anything to cause it, we all hear it, which in a way is comforting so it is not my brain, hearing that is making up the sounds, very loud noises and you think something must have been broken or windows open to cause something. That has not happen I guess since we clean our home out. The one time I remember the most was when it just went on and on and I finally said loudly "Please stop!" and it did, instantly. I had done nothing different. It just stopped. On command. Felt unreal. I guess I have come up with that nice entities do work on my computer and it is alright :)