Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 16-07-2020, 03:08 AM
Suspended

You might contact the ghost to follow you home, too.
Old 16-07-2020, 06:28 AM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
You might contact the ghost to follow you home, too.

Yup me and the ghost had a party after

It's obvious you're trolling the threads haha looks like you're having fun

Welcome : )
Old 16-07-2020, 01:47 PM
Suspended

No, I know what happens when they follow you home.. and its not fun. It could have been my neighbors ghost though. Spirit go thru walls of Apt.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Newbie ;)

The elementals range is vast - thats all i understand.

Ive never sought them out yet ive witnessed other beings in the wilderness.
When im out immersed in nature im open, curious, playful, grateful of the environment of flora and fauna - so perhaps having an attitude of openess and acceptance and gratitude for all you witness is the vibration required to witness them?!
Once i was walking through a lovely huge stately home garden with winding paths and beautiful varied trees and 2 baby wild rabbits were running alongside me in the hedgerow, following me, being playful. Later on that walk there was a swirling wind following alongside me, picking up leaves, swirling them around. This was on a very still summers days.
My attitude on that walk was of ‘openly embracing the beauty of the place - in awe and gratitude of it’ - that was what i was feeling, i certainly had no mind to witness nature folk, yet they showed themselves in subtle ways.

Once i was scything a large field in the wilderness, again, a lovely warm peacefull, still sunny day - and all the old dead grass was white and dried up laying in rows everywhere. I would stop every so often and just observe the whole scene and drink in the splendour of the peacefulness, the scents, the view of the sunlight shining-up all of nature.....absolutely in a deep peaceful gratitude to be a witness to such glory. Then a whirlwind occured 2 metres infront of me...and it picked up the dead grass, swirling it around....the whirwind became taller, around 12 feet, swirling the light long strands of grass around! I was completely tickled to witness this and laughed out loud becuase it was so bizarre on such a peaceful still day to explain logically this whirlwind.
I sensed it being playful, and when i laughed it go larger, it responded to me and me to it.
I dont know what nature being that was, yet there was a consciousness behind that happening that day.
As usual, there was no camera to hand and no-one else to witness the marvel!