Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 19-03-2019, 08:19 PM
Master
Tesla purple plate

They are supposed to have many benefits, bringing higher energies into a room, or energizing water, protect against emf, or help with health.
Do you have used them ?
Old 21-03-2019, 01:12 PM
Master
Ive got one......had it for years......and I cant tell that it does anything at all....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 29-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Master
Do you remember what brand of plate you have that doesn't seem to work ?

I've heard people having various experience according to the specific brand, some say the EIP brand is good, some like a swiss brand...
Old 08-05-2019, 11:37 PM
Guide
I have a purple plate that I bought in the 80's. I keep it in my check book. :) I bought a lot of those purple plates and gave them as gifts in the 80's. Mine came from a company called EIP (I don't remember what the letters stand for)
Old 07-01-2020, 11:35 AM
Suspended
Seeker

For purple plates to be effective, keep them on the affected part of the body, must be in physical contact atleast ouside the cloth if not directly in touch with the skin.
Tesla Purple Energy Plates Emit Tachyons, planet-tachyon.com also produces tachyonized water / CBD Oil / Silica / Quartz that can even be consumed directly.