Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Pathfinder
How often should you do "maintenance work" on your chakras?

Rozie I liked your idea of the rainbow rooms - could you describe what you do?
Old 16-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
How often should you do "maintenance work" on your chakras?

I know what my teacher would say - every minute! That's a mindfulness practice. Basically it means expressing only light and if darkness is happening, then being mindful of it so you can switch to positive in the moment.

I incorporate a chakra awareness workout into my daily meditation practice too.
Old 14-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Here is a suggestion that might be stupid but I have a rainbow themed house. Every room is a different color of the rainbow, and I have some other important items that are rainbow themed...Maybe work with the rainbow theme. Since my method is different my techniques are different but the rainbow theme is pretty important.

That sounds like a beautifully brilliant incorporation! I actually listen to chakra healing music every night while falling asleep (YouTube has any you may want), letting it play for a couple hours after. If I feel a certain chakra needs more attention, I'll listen to healing music with focus on that chakra. It may be mind over matter, but I feel it's been helping soooo much lately!
Old 16-08-2016, 02:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
A few different tests said my chakras are "closed" or "weak". I would love to open them :) What are your methods of getting them opened?

Imagination. Imagination is the key (to life). Imagine how amazing your body feels when it is in complete Well-Being. When that is your dominant feeling they won't just be open, they will also be in complete balance. You don't even have to know bleep abot the chakras Isn't that truly magically amazing?
Old 16-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Seeker

I used crystals when mine sort of shrunk because I was partying too hard and neglecting to nourish and look after myself properly from my mid teens to mid twenties. It worked. I had to slow down on the drinking and partying and start looking after myself again.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:38 PM
Suspended

Meditation. :)
Old 29-08-2016, 03:56 AM
Experiencer
For working directly with chakras, there are lots of things that are really useful, depending on what your specific needs/intentions are and what makes the most sense to you. For chakra balance or health I usually do things like energy work, meditation, tai chi, breathing exercises, or an action that is more linked to emotional or physical aspects of the chakra(s) that has a problem.

energy work is hugely helpful for me just because it involves feeling directly into each chakra, which gives me a deeper understanding of how it's doing beyond what I've experienced by visualization alone
Old 13-09-2016, 07:57 AM
Guide

I think chakras are closed because you think or do something that violates the laws of the universe. I read a book recently with some affirmations and they helped to open my chakras.
Old 19-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Meditation intention crystals
Old 19-09-2016, 11:17 AM
Newbie ;)

ive read in some place that it is either over energized or under energized, so being closed doesn't really make sense, like someone said, 'being closed' would mean dead, so the trick IMO is finding the balance in how much energy is flowing through each chakra