Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Sleep paralysis or Astral projection? HELP NEEDED!

Hi! So I have this kind of problem when falling asleep, it all starts with a strange feeling, then suddenly I can’t move my body and my breathing slows down and then I feel like my head or my conscience (I don’t even know) starts emerging somewhere below my pillow, like an abyss. And of course panic hits me cos that feeling is TERRIFYING. But in a few seconds, with great effort , I’m able to move my fingers and all comes to normal. (Btw that happens not only at night but when I woke up too or when im just lying down on a couch , but mostly at night.)
AND the question was that when it happened for the first time I thought that im ill and need to see a doctor but there was not a single result for a disease with such symptoms, the only thing that I found was something named “sleep paralysis” , but in my case there was no imaginery demons or sounds , nothing like that. Then I got into another forum and someone told me that those were the attempts of my soul to left my body to enter a phase(or smn like that) and the reason was me listening videos on YouTube for “meditation and lucid dreaming” (yes I did that , and at that time nothing happened and I forgot about it). But the thing is that I don’t fkn know what my soul is trying to do cos IT ISNT WORKING. Like every time that happens I become too scared and stop it. Cos I don’t know what’s going to happen next maybe something cool like astral projection BUT maybe its not it and just sleep paralysis and a demon is going to show up OR maybe im just ill for real and im gonna DIE if I let go. Ugh someone help please. :(.
Old 29-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Master
What a journey you've had TrisPrior to here now searching for answers... Welcome here by the way - people here will help, sometimes have to wait a while they are a bit slow sometimes getting back to you here lol unless in AP mode at 1 billion miles p/s - don't get thinking/fearing about any demons, keep your energy vibrations up and stay strong...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-06-2020, 07:13 PM
Master

Even though we fall asleep every day, the actual process of falling asleep is a mystery for most of us. We lie down, we feel ourselves drifting off, then next thing we know we are waking up. Few people develop the ability to let the body go to sleep while retaining full consciousness. Those who can do this report all sorts of strange phenomena during this process.

So sleep paralysis is a natural part of this process, and is nothing to be afraid of. It actually serves the very practical purpose of preventing the physical body from acting out our dreams. For example, we might dream that we are running a marathon. Without sleep paralysis our legs would pump away, the sheets would end up on the floor, we would wake up exhausted, and (if we share the bed with someone) our partner would not be happy.

Some people walk in their sleep, which suggests that sleep paralysis has not fully occurred. They may be dreaming of going somewhere, and the physical body is acting out the dream. This is not a good thing.

So sleep paralysis is no cause for alarm, and it is nothing to do with demons. Instead of being scared, why not relax and see what happens next in a spirit of curiosity? You might actually enjoy the adventure.

Peace
Old 30-06-2020, 12:26 PM
Master

This is what I can do when I leave my body: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=136052

I had more than 100 out of body experiences until now, probably I am somewhere around 200. Sleep paralysis is a natural process, you just have to relax... it took me years to understand it because I had no idea about it, just like you.. I had many nasty experiences but when I learned to relax, I understood that that those horrible experiences were created by me out of fear...
Old 30-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Newbie ;)

###deleted
Old 30-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Relax and like do nothing? Cos my head is like emerging somewhere, what’s going to happen next? (Sorry if I responded two times ugh this website looks too old for me to properly understand how it works)
Old 30-06-2020, 02:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior
Relax and like do nothing? Cos my head is like emerging somewhere, what’s going to happen next? (Sorry if I responded two times ugh this website looks too old for me to properly understand how it works)

Relax and think about "leaving your body", this is how I do it. There was a moment when I had to go through some very powerful vibrations, I thought that they are going to rip me apart but I survived, now everything flows easily, except that sometimes I too fear of being stuck in sleep paralysis forever
Old 30-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank youu:]
Old 30-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Ascender
if you search google for sleep paralysis and look at the images - you will see demons attacking people ---- I get sleep paralysis and I can't breathe or talk -- I could very easily die from not breathing - I usually say in my mind "I rebuke you in the name of jesus christ " and the attack stops -- I can't talk so I just think it and it works the same
Old 30-06-2020, 06:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
if you search google for sleep paralysis and look at the images - you will see demons attacking people ---- I get sleep paralysis and I can't breathe or talk -- I could very easily die from not breathing - I usually say in my mind "I rebuke you in the name of jesus christ " and the attack stops -- I can't talk so I just think it and it works the same

When you sleep, your subconscious mind breaths for you, of course it feels that you can not breath, the conscious part is "unplugged". It happened to me too in the early beginning. Think that I experienced sleep paralysis for years before I discovered on my own that if I relax, there's nothing to fear..

If you look on google for such images, chances are that you are going to experience such things... I had experiences where the clothes were demons, why so? They were in my eyesight while I was sleeping and my eyes were a little bit open, so when I woke up, these demons turned back into clothes.

Yes, calling for Christ helps sometimes and sometimes does not help, try this, imagine a powerful white light and you will see it in your experience and you will wake up in no time..

Nothing can happen to you unless you allow it to happen.. All my negative experiences appeared as a result of me allowing them to come to me, mostly, you do it in an unconscious way... and these negative experiences have deep roots in your daily life.