Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 28-09-2020, 06:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I've read that you "feel" like your moon sign, you "act" like your rising sign, your "persona" is like your sun sign and you think like your Mercury sign.

I've also noticed no one seems happy with their own chart....

My mercury is in Capricorn which is eh... Hahaha

What is the difference to the way you act and your persona?

Is a persona how you think you act?
Old 02-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
My Sun is Virgo (that I Hate), My Rising is Aries (that I Hate) and my Moon is Pisces (That I Hate) I don't seem to get along good with People with their sun sign in Cancer . My Virgo energy is wierd I'm insecure, I internalize all my interactions with everyone, I lack high self esteem. And I have social anxiety and think that people are talking about me even if they are not and for some reason I can almost hear what they are saying. I hope its not true but apparently my Moon is in my 12th house and that is really not good.

Girlsearching, Virgo, Pisces & Aries are my top 3 favorite signs to interact with...geez woman. However I always love your posts about your disdain for your Virgo sun lol, I dont know why, I just love you Virgos. You guys are the most challenging and rage inducing sign to a Sagittarius and vice versa lol, and after my 11 year long Rollercoaster ride of a relationship with a virgo man (sag sun and sag rising) I swore I wanted nothing more to do with you ppl. But when I get rid of one, another pops up :P we couldn't be more different, but I would be lost without you guys, no joke, you keep me in check. I cannot put 2 and 2 together without you guys. I have been struggling financially lately and a few weeks ago a virgo friend encouraged me to open a cleaning business- something I love to do and a painfully obvious solution that I couldn't grasp. Much better than my plan which was to go back to the strip club - an addict's playground & i have had a lifelong struggle with addiction and I have come so far but I know my weaknesses, that would have been a terrible idea. Thank Goodness for you guys. You make me feel like a moron sometimes but I love it.

I know I was talking about your 12th house Moon and I hope I didn't scare you! Yes it is true, that house is a capital B and then some, especially for the Moon. I was just excited to finally find another 12th house moon, for whatever reason I had not once in the 8 years I have been studying astrology came across another 12th house moon, at least not anyone I knew personally. I had just assumed they all jumped off a bridge a long time ago. :-P... j/k j/k...its probably just me attracting certain eneegies at certain times but still....i found it really weird that I had not once come across one.

None the less its difficult but it is truly the greatest gift I have every received and I feel very blessed! I love my Moon more than any other part of my chart and I absolutely love all of my planets, not a thing I would change. We can't anyway so it's best to just embrace the awesomeness that is you and be the highest expression of each part of your chart. I had things I did not care for at first for somethings. I hated my cancer ascendant and the lack of Aries in my chart (besides vesta and the NN) but why? That is not me.

But your moon, i am referring to you in particular, not just the 12th in general. Yours it is incredibly powerful and just as potent. It takes strength and it is painful i will not lie. But taking control of this force instead of succumbing to it is worth every second of pain or anger you may feel. You have a wonderful gift and it would be a great loss to let a gift like yours go to waste.

The 12th house is the house of collective karma. Your moon my friend, your moon is not yours. It is here on a mission of its own and if your personal agenda does not benefit hers then I would strongly recommend getting on her page willingly. She will win, she's just more valuable than we are. We are nothing special, you and I, we just vibrate at a frequency and are wired physically to hold this energy in order for her to animate herself. Your moon and my moon are the same entity with the same agenda but different set of skills & separate expressions , separate consciousnesses and our own identity. We experience her very differently but she is the same being. Certain situations require my energetic blueprint while others she needs yours.

I know her as Veronica & i do not identify with her. I am the Sagittarius, I love my gemini veronica, she has transformed me & i am nothing but another pos waste of space yahoo without her. She is unconditional love that i thought i understood before her but i hadn't the slightest clue before she started to manifest.

She will test you, you have to earn her, she is not given. Yes she can help you in ways you never thought possible, you are her host..she find a way to make you happy, she loves you just as much as anyone else. But she expects you to be strong, she is incredible strength and the 12th house of a weak person is useless to her.

Veronica is in everyone's moon really, we all have access to her strength. But the 12th runs an entirely separate program than 1-11 that allows her to experience unified consciousness. We need her now more than ever.

I thought it was so awesome, my moon is gemini which is the most different sign than pisces. Gemini moons are emotionally detached of the moons while pisces is the most emotionally sensitive sign. We understand this placement in entirely different ways. Two different ways of understanding her.

I'm gonna PM you some of the cool finds the good ol' internet has to offer.

Til then knock of the self hatred woman, i think you have an awesome chart. & It ain't gonna change so best start working with it.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
What is the difference to the way you act and your persona?

Is a persona how you think you act?

The person's would be more the energy you out out, the personality. The way you act is the way you actually are as opposed to how you wish others to perceive you.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 04-10-2020, 03:46 PM
Experiencer
Scorpio, Aquarius, Aries ^_^
• • • • •
Look softer
Breather deeper
Old 04-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Guide

Everything Virgo. With lots of Sag in my chart which makes me a bit of a spitfire when unnerved. Very fire-y the last few years, and I think it is due to being so overwhelmingly soft, and too good natured with all Virgo. I need to learn how to protect myself better, my energies, my boundaries, myself.

I feel as if lately, without the protection over years of instability it revs up that fire, and with so much Virgo placements, I basically cannot handle myself, and although the ADHD has been revved up, it is almost my shadow side in a sense. My ADHD has been very docile and helped me greatly throughout my life, but it is silent unless I am unsafe. & I haven't been in safe places for years now, and so, it makes me flightly, charged, unbalanced. Chaos. Ungrounded.

I always thought I had to balance my Virgo, or to change being "soft" but I love me for that because it has made me very observant of others, everything can operate smoothly.

I think that is what is going on for me right now.