Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Experiencer
Exclamation 2020 Q4 - Direct OBE Strategy Results

The Direct OBE Strategy:

1 - Going to bed at 22:00pm

2 - Waking Up at 4:00am

3 - Read for 15 Minutes to increase mental awareness

4 - Getting out of the main bed to sleep, into the floor with an special towels like a new bed in order to do the techniques (subconsciously we're extremely used to sleep at a normal bed, and results will drop)

5 - Relaxation > Vibration > Seperation Techniques.

6 - I will put an alarm at 6:00. Having a big margin of 2 Hours to get the result

I didn't get results with Direct OBE Strategy in the past because:

A : Not doing it good enough at all, And/Or B : I didn't stick with it long enough.

I'm going to fix it, and also to compare it with the "Indirect Method" of doing the Separation Technique, when a "Natural Awakenning" due to a REM signal happens after oversleeping in the weekends.

On the last quarter of this 2020, I'm going to do the Direct OBE Strategy every single day consistently.

I will provide updates every single week on this thread about the problems and the solutions to get a high success rate with it.

I will track performance and results based on week to week, rather than day to day

I will provide feedback about the issues, problems, and solutions on this thread regularly here.

Cheers, and thank you for your time!

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 02-09-2020 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Experiencer
New Record OBE Success without Sleep.

Time: Friday 23:00 PM

State of Mind Before Practice: Normal & Neutral

State of Mind During Practice: Really Enjoying The Relaxation Happily

State of Mind During Separation: Enjoying The Separation Process Without Judgement.

Total Time Invested: ~1 Hour

Vibration Stated Reached: Yes

Technique Used: Just Enjoying the vibrations movements & "playing" with them.

Personal Observations: With the Direct Strategy Sleep is not required. Vibrational State must be reached. If I enjoy the separation process & I don't judge it, it works.

I'm really pretty amazed about myself!

I have never had an OBE so easy, right after going to bed at 22:00pm.

One thing is clear by doing the Direct Strategy: Vibrations are required

Sleep is not required with the Direct Strategy. But maybe with sleep is has more success rate. I will track that too.

But this is good news because the moment you go to bed, you can apply the Direct Strategy and have an OBE. Then you can do the same thing at 2am-4am with some sleep. Everyday now you have 2 time mores chances of having an OBE!

During this OBE I didn't do any bold exploration. I decided to take a long walk on Locale 1 of the place where I live, in order to master control, stabilization & relaxation.

"Stability Now!" "Control Now!", every 5 minutes. It worked extremelly well. I must have to master that skill of control
Old 07-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom

I will provide feedback about the issues, problems, and solutions on this thread regularly here.

How is the process progressing?
Old 08-09-2020, 08:54 AM
Experiencer
No wonder why I was failling so much with this, I was full wrong with the strategy!

Basically is doing the target visualization, with affirmations… all meanwhile you go fall down to sleep in this new OBE area rather than your own bed

I'm going to call it "The Parallel Strategy"

1 - You wake up at 2:00am

2 - You go out of your bed, into a special OBE area. Blankets on the hard floor with a pillow essentially. Your subconsciousness must have to accept that you're serious about having an OBE. Not a wish, hope or luck. That this time is serious.

3 - You lay down, on the comfortable sideways with the intention to physically sleep. Therefore dont put your body with the head facing the ceiling

4 - On the meanwhile, all you do, from start to fall down sleep is:

- The Target Technique = Visualization and Physically Imagining you're there touching this 3 objects in your house like if you were there in reality

- Affirmations = "Today I will have an OBE", "Today I will have an OBE", "Today I will have an OBE"

You do those 2 combined over & over again until you fall down to sleep

5 - If you have done it right, with focus, with intention, with commitment, with seriousness - What is going to happen is this:

Naturally you will have an OBE exit, and Naturally your physical body will go to sleep mode.

It will happen at the same time in parallel

6 - This is not going to happen every single day, that's why you have to think in a week to week basis instead.

/ Vibrations are not required

/ Binarueal Beats are not required

/ Sleep is required

I want to re-rewrite the first post about this thread, but it doesn't allow me to edit it.

If you're new to my experiments, this is exactly what I am going to do - The "Parallel Strategy"

Yes is absolutely true that the explorer must have to be committed and discplined to a daily practice, but the Strategy for the OBE must be high odds of success too.

I have a western mind, and for me long hours of meditation doesn't fit well

My first OBE was with a super hard-work series of Direct Meditation at 4:00am over a month.

In the other hand, with the strategy of catching up a "natural awakenning" by oversleeping without an alarm, it gets OBE's results without any meditation at all. The problem is that I don't like oversleeping because at the morning I do love to wake up early in order to study about my business - And if I do this, It completely ruins my sleeping patterns because then at 23:00pm I can't go to sleep anymore. It doesn't fit for my business and lifestyle. I'm an early riser, and I like to go to bed early.

So, with this "Parallel Strategy" is putting this 2 strategies together into a new one!

This is for early risers who wants to do business/study/work at the mornings, but they also have a really hard time meditating for hours.

I'm going to report the results of this "Parallel Strategy" on this thread, on a week to week tracking basis.

If you do an OBE, remember that all the answers are inward within yourself. To look for answers externally in the astral worlds is wrong. Instead after you do an OBE, say this powerful command "Next Level Now!", "Next Level Now!" - Go beyond form. Go beyond the astral - The path, The answers, your true Home are on the inward of the inward within yourself.

This world is the most external & dense dimension, is the outer-crust of reality.

When you do an OBE, you go inward into a less dense dimension.

The answers are all about going inward, and inward, and inward... Never forget that as an explorer!
Old 09-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Master
Thanks for your input. There are many ways to approach OBEs so helpful hints are always welcome.
Old 09-09-2020, 08:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Thanks for your input. There are many ways to approach OBEs so helpful hints are always welcome.

Different strategies for Different people.

The goal is to have at least 1 OBE per week on avg
Old 16-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Experiencer
I'm travelling on vacations, trading really hard like a sniper, studying options for more additional monthly ROI, girls, the gym, and is really hard to sleep well at all!

I'm haven't done the strategy in 2 weeks to be honest, and this month probably neither

I have problems to sleep, until 2am my brain doesn't want to shutdown, because there is so much stuff in my life, that I cannot focus guys

Sorry.

I'll get into practice next month If I can
Old 16-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Master

Good luck SpiritualFreedom. Try not to work too hard. You might want to listen to something that is relaxing to help you sleep. When you are relaxed it is easier to fall sleep.
Old 22-09-2020, 02:15 PM
Experiencer
Alright, it's time to get serious, enough of the child-games

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 22-09-2020 at 07:57 PM.
Old 29-09-2020, 12:07 PM
Experiencer
I'm going to stop doing this direct OBE Strategy.

I try to "Brute Force" it, and is not working.

I'm getting very frustrated by the lack of results lack I used to have with the indirect strategy of the weekends.

I have learned that you have to ADAPT what works best for yourself.

Working harder is not the solution to achieving more.

The Direct strategy is not for me, but for other people it could be.

I'm not going to say something that is black / white around this topic.

What I would say is that if you want to have OBE's on a predictable and systematic basis, you must have to test different strategies, and see what works best for yourself.

If you don't have 1 OBE every 14 days of trying maximum of doing that particular strategy, stop & try a new angle!

Then, when you find what works best for you, become a MASTER of that strategy.

For me what works best is catching up a "Natural Awekenning" and then doing multiple quick motion based techniques, so I can separate from the physical very easy & naturally.

My subconsciousness likes that, so that's what I have to do

What does your subconsciousness seem to like?

Ask yourself that

What works for you really well?

The strategy to have an OBE must be a joy & a pleassure

Really important point.

If you feel bad doing it, is not going to work - That's why for me this meditation thing doesn't work. I get bored & lose focus very easily.

For other people it will work, because they really enjoy it & resonate with it.

So, you have to adapt to your subconsciousness.

Thats the lesson.

Adapt & do what's best for you.

And remember, if you can have 1 OBE every 14 days, that strategy is wrong to you.

Try a new angle