Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 30-03-2017, 06:01 PM
Pathfinder

Meditation Funk

Hello everyone. Im new here, this is my first thread. Quick back ground, I had a involuntary astral projection around 5 years ago that, long story short, introduced me the world of meditation. It took a long time for me to be able to sit in silence for any real length of time. Now I can go anywhere from a half hour to a full hour in total silence.

Anyhow around 4 months ago I really started to have some break throughs. I began having amazing visuals during meditation, even with my eyes open. For instance, in the middle of a meditation I opened my eyes to see a green ball with these little spike things all over it that was stuck to my wall. I watched it roll up and down the wall for a good ten minutes. Those kinda things.

I was also starting (finally) to have awesome projections. When one day about a month ago it all just stopped. I hardly even get those images you see during meditation with eyes closed anymore. I find myself quickly getting board during meditation now, and just want to fall asleep. Im trying not to get frustrated by all this, but its becoming difficult.

Anyone have any advice? I'd be most thankful.

Jason
Old 30-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Pathfinder

One other thing to add- Its kinda strange to be the one reaching out for help. I've been helping people overcome sleep paralysis for a few years now. Also because of how much I have read about it, I've been helping people with learning astral projection. Even though my own experiences are somewhat limited.

Progress in meditation and astral projection has been very slow going. But I always seemed to me moving forward, so I figured patients would be the key. Now that Im moving backwards though, I figured maybe I should reach out for help myself.
Old 03-04-2017, 03:22 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Fool
One other thing to add- Its kinda strange to be the one reaching out for help. I've been helping people overcome sleep paralysis for a few years now. Also because of how much I have read about it, I've been helping people with learning astral projection. Even though my own experiences are somewhat limited.

Progress in meditation and astral projection has been very slow going. But I always seemed to me moving forward, so I figured patients would be the key. Now that Im moving backwards though, I figured maybe I should reach out for help myself.

Hello,
You can't move backwards, either forward or static,you may be in a state similar to hibernation, spiritual though, not physical.
Maybe God decided to let you wander in the wilderness for a little,testing your faith.

I know what happens when you stray from the path,and I have had 3 years to think about it,and again out in the wilderness for the next 33 years brother,so a total of 64 years on earth and have spent over half ( 36 yrs ) flung like a rag doll,my only offence was not realising what Gods plan was for me, I was right on that precipice,and I failed I'm sure.
This is nothing I did physically, it was my spiritual path,I thought my life was going backwards, I just could not get ahead brother,I was still me ,still Billyboy, but I was hollow inside,an empty vessel.

I still have my abilities, I still say my prayers if someone is sick,I know God loves me,he watches over me when I sleep,he knows that I know he is there,l get little signals,and I don't really meditate,every time I go to bed and close my eyes I have a light turned on in my head.
I see the cool white glow through my closed eyelids,if I open my eyes quickly the room is black as coal, I close my eyelids and the light rises like the sun,I can still see it and feel it,I not only see purple in front of me, but if I am focused it turns into a flower with a tiny lady dancing in the flower centre,she wears a sari.its indigo!

I can see that every night if I choose,a week ago there were six tiny ladies in a row dancing, they all come together as one,in the centre of the flower.
But that light,wow,its like a liquid white glow spreading all over my forehead,,I'm getting lost in this post sorry.
It always blows me away the light and the lady.

Kind Regards Billy…
Old 03-04-2017, 03:38 PM
Pathfinder

Meditation is not just about seeing astral colors and shapes or having awesome astral projections. More often than not, it is about going through the wasteland of our own psychic imperfections and improving our character flaws one little step at a time. Just be patient and persistent, even if it takes years to go through your current state.

sunnyray
Old 04-04-2017, 11:01 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the advice. Things have actually began to open up again since I posted this thread. In fact the visuals in my meditation seem to be stronger then ever all of a sudden. That was a very strange time for me.

I'm going to begin to explore different types of meditation. This section has been very informative. Now I just have to figure where to begin that
Old 05-04-2017, 10:58 PM
Master
In real practical terms - it sounds like your frequency dropped and your third eye closed.
Most likely you went through an event or spell around the time that your OBE's stopped which caused you negative emotions, stress or anxiety.

You haven't lost your abilities, you just fell out of the frequency range where they are readily available.

Suggested Courses of Action:

See an energy practitioner to clear out the goo and get an energy boost.

Do practices to get your third eye open again

Use Crystals and Mineral that provide those frequency's

Do Cleansing and Purifying on your auric field and Body.

Stay away from people and situations which bring your down

Stat daily Affirmations and Gratitude - find lots to be Happy about and Appreciate.

Dance, Sing and Laugh - each raise the frequency and make meditation and third eye activity easier to access.

Be aware of diet - had to digest foods like prepared foods, heavily processed foods and junk food lower your frequency and require lots of energy to digest.

Increase you water intake dramatically to help wash out lower frequency's.

Do Yoga or Qi Gong, walk alone in silence in nature.