Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-12-2021, 11:35 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Today I had an out of body experience.

This is what I did:

1 - I was completely "cool" and "relaxed". If I have an out of body today great, otherwise I'm going to enjoy the practice itself because is like "going to the gym on my consciousness muscle"

2 - I get up and went into the bathroom to get more awareness, and get rid of the "sleepy" mind state

3 - I put on my wireless headphones using binaural beats, laying down in my bed for 30 minutes or so.

The purpose of this is to relax, have the hypnagogic images, be in the present with the flow, not engage in any thoughts, getting the mind right

"Like a spaceship loading energy up"

4 - Then, when I "felt" I was ready to take off, I did take out the headphones, and went to do this "3 step strategy" separation techniques AT THE RIGHT MOMENT

It worked, and I get out of body into other realities - With ease and flow

---

Robert Monroe Institute Astral Projection Gateway Process 40 minutes (no talking)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edB7...hannel=DamienB

Last edited by ScientificExplorer : 05-12-2021 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 10:16 PM
Master

That is great to hear ScientificExplorer. I am happy for you. When you got out of your body how was your experience. Did it last long? Were you alert just like you are physically? Do you remember much of the experience? Were you able to go where you want to go to and do what you want to do?
Old 06-12-2021, 03:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is great to hear ScientificExplorer. I am happy for you. When you got out of your body how was your experience. Did it last long? Were you alert just like you are physically? Do you remember much of the experience? Were you able to go where you want to go to and do what you want to do?

I think that is more valuable to share how to do this process, instead of sharing personal experiences.

Did it last long?

Yes, it can last as long as you wish to really. There is no limits. Up to you.

Sometimes you lose focus and get back to the body.

Sometimes you get the fear of "staying there and never go back", and get back to the body. That's my main issue.

Sometimes you get fearful or too excited and get back to the body.

You have to be focused and calmed to prolong it.

Were you alert like physically?

Not a good question. We're not physical beings, this body is not alert on it's own.

Consciousness is. That's who is alert in reality.

At the beginning is like when you wake up from sleep, but then is the same level of awareness/control you have here or even more - Because there is not physical matter as resistance to your real senses limited by the physical body vehicle

Where do you appear?

(A) From your physical body directly into the non-physical dimension counter-part.

(B) Directly in other non-physical realities dimensions

(C) Directly In other physical bodies, in parallel physical matter worlds.

Do you remember much of the experience?

Everything

Were you able to go where you want to go to and do what you want to do?

That depends on the location and dimension you are.

On consensus realities, lower planes, you can't do what you want to do.

In higher planes, you can get what you want instantaneously.

The universe is like google in 1st person. You ask what you want, and sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't

Maybe you're in a parallel physical world because you need to learn something, and it will be a good lesson for you.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:59 PM
Master

I have learnt as well you have to be focused to prolong the experience.
I have been extremely alert in the astral just like I am typing this now. It is amazing and something I will never forget. A really fantastic experience. A lot of times I am not alert so the experience is not as great.
That is interesting and good to know that it depends on the dimension you are in to be able to go where you want to go to. I often have problems in wanting to go where I want to go to. I realise I will have to try to get to the higher dimensions so I will be able to travel where I want to go to.

Thanks for explaining it and letting me know that I will have to get to the higher dimensions. I will try to meditate in the morning and try to keep myself calm in stressful situations.
Old 07-12-2021, 12:10 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
I have learnt as well you have to be focused to prolong the experience.
I have been extremely alert in the astral just like I am typing this now. It is amazing and something I will never forget. A really fantastic experience. A lot of times I am not alert so the experience is not as great.
That is interesting and good to know that it depends on the dimension you are in to be able to go where you want to go to. I often have problems in wanting to go where I want to go to. I realise I will have to try to get to the higher dimensions so I will be able to travel where I want to go to.

Thanks for explaining it and letting me know that I will have to get to the higher dimensions. I will try to meditate in the morning and try to keep myself calm in stressful situations.

You will find out the method, NEVER give up!

Out of body is a natural consciousness shift, freely available, to every being on the universe

Remember that is not going "higher", it would be "inwardly", beyond form based - PMR's (physical matter realites) universes would be the "outer external crust" of all the dimensions

Keep trying, trying, trying until you find the best method for you - Never give up. KEEP THE BURNING DESIRE ALIVE
Old 07-12-2021, 02:23 AM
Master

Thank you very much ScientificExplorer. You are wonderful. Hopefully you will be on this forum for a long time. We can motivate and help each other.
Old 07-12-2021, 05:46 AM
asearcher

Are there different bodies, and not just one astral body? I never see that mention anywhere so figure I could ask, hi hi, that you shift while astral or in other ways?. And while into an astral body, can you shoot out of it and use only an awareness of some kind to look around? I have experienced that. I have experienced it while in the astral and even once when I tried to change a memory (but it did not work, beings of some kind suddenly showed up, invisible to the physical presence and it was called off). I was helplessly trying to move the physical body but I couldn't.

I am aware of some sort of astral body of mine as it seem to linger somewhat up the surface of the physical body, it is with those eyes I used to see with when I was out of it in hospital. But I was finding it confusing and scary, this other reality even if I knew it was the same reality, but there was something slightly off with it. There was this lady at the hospital that I always assumed was real and checking in on me. I assumed she was one of those elder helpers who is there to comfort and do small favors while the patients awaits the doctors and the nurses, but when I think of it she should not have been allowed into where me and these other patients were, at the time, as the rest of the doctors and nurses wore clothing for operation/s.

In a dream, nightmare, I once felt her presence, and this has happened before with other people? it is as if they get into my dream but then as I try to wake too I still feel their presence. In her case I was awoken and heard footsteps and could few seconds see her stand by the end side of my bed. There is something about her - she is attached to two boys, I am guessing grandchildren. I have never been able to determine if she is good or bad.

I have a friend who sees ghosts just like that and wonder why I can't, but always since I was a child I think I have to use these other pairs of eyes to see them, those attached to my astral body? Anyone else?
Old 07-12-2021, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Thank you very much ScientificExplorer. You are wonderful. Hopefully you will be on this forum for a long time. We can motivate and help each other.

Life is a play.

The goal is to be excited/happy going from goal to goal, overcoming challenges, events, hardships - EVERYTHING

A pure champion soul
Old 07-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Are there different bodies, and not just one astral body? I never see that mention anywhere so figure I could ask, hi hi, that you shift while astral or in other ways?. And while into an astral body, can you shoot out of it and use only an awareness of some kind to look around? I have experienced that. I have experienced it while in the astral and even once when I tried to change a memory (but it did not work, beings of some kind suddenly showed up, invisible to the physical presence and it was called off). I was helplessly trying to move the physical body but I couldn't.

I am aware of some sort of astral body of mine as it seem to linger somewhat up the surface of the physical body, it is with those eyes I used to see with when I was out of it in hospital. But I was finding it confusing and scary, this other reality even if I knew it was the same reality, but there was something slightly off with it. There was this lady at the hospital that I always assumed was real and checking in on me. I assumed she was one of those elder helpers who is there to comfort and do small favors while the patients awaits the doctors and the nurses, but when I think of it she should not have been allowed into where me and these other patients were, at the time, as the rest of the doctors and nurses wore clothing for operation/s.

In a dream, nightmare, I once felt her presence, and this has happened before with other people? it is as if they get into my dream but then as I try to wake too I still feel their presence. In her case I was awoken and heard footsteps and could few seconds see her stand by the end side of my bed. There is something about her - she is attached to two boys, I am guessing grandchildren. I have never been able to determine if she is good or bad.

I have a friend who sees ghosts just like that and wonder why I can't, but always since I was a child I think I have to use these other pairs of eyes to see them, those attached to my astral body? Anyone else?

Find the best method to you, then go find the answers for yourself.

I'm all about sharing the methods.

Hopefully you get rid of ALL of your fears, beliefs, limits, indoctrination and go to explore ALL OUT
Old 09-12-2021, 07:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Life is a play.

The goal is to be excited/happy going from goal to goal, overcoming challenges, events, hardships - EVERYTHING

Very true ScientifExplorer