Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-10-2021, 08:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Bunny My experience, Lucid Dream or AP?

Hello! I want to share my experience with you.

I'm fairly curious about astral projection and have been attempting it for a while. I had quite the odd experience one morning.

I lay in bed with droning music to aid me. I managed to do this even sleeping next to my partner, which I am particularly pleased with (he moves a lot). I fell into the sleep paralysis/vibrational stage, and it quickly became an almost weird fever dream. I literally sprung out of nowhere into a bedroom that looked similar to mine, but was not my own. I felt light. I remember looking at myself in the mirror. I remember seeing a somewhat empty room.

I walked out to an open-air hallway with a staircase. I started falling. Just falling. No wind, no essence of falling. I could simply go or not go. I chose to fall deeply. The world warped around me as I fell, as if creating more space for me to persist in endless action.

The it went dark. I don't know where I was, but I heard voices. I knew they were demons. I wasn't scared, I was curious. I watched as these brightly colored demon figures (like something out of a kids' movie) marched around before my eyes. I heard their voices, but did not respond. Really, I just didn't know what to say.

At some point, I found a young girl. I don't recall anything from that moment except that this is where the dream ended, I'm not too sure this encounter was in the same room as before, and the girl talking to someone.

I'm very curious about AP, or at least lucid dreaming. I've done both, but am more of a dreamer. Not sure what to make of this experience. I will say, I specifically recall thinking, "This is cool!" as I fell harmlessly through mental reality.
Old 07-10-2021, 04:48 AM
asearcher

Hi, thank you for sharing your cool experience/s. When you wrote "weird fever dream" it is just how it has felt for me at times. This why I feel somewhat disoriented at first. From what I have been told there is a duplicate reality and that seem to have been where you ended up in.

I have too experienced being placed in darkness but still able to see. this was from an experience I had when I was a child in particular. I felt something, a presence in the dark. I was scared. Then a sibling of mine, who was even more sensitive than I was, ended up there too and looking at me. This sibling was always protective of me when I was a child. Then the presence of bad came to and my sibling turned to look at it. I screamed, in the dream, and that was when I came to. It always had a real feeling to it that I can't explain.

In real life if and when I ran off this sibling was always the one to find me. Til this day it is this sibling in particular that "just knows" and will give me a call out of the blue. We've been connected since childhood and it doesn't go away, it seem to be thought related too, how we connect although I feel emotions more than thought but it has happened a lot that this sibling just call and start talking to me about that subject right off. Sometimes too answering something that I have only thought which was not at all what we were talking about, as if thinking I had said it out loud. Us being connected the way we are - could be why this sibling was able to find me in that darkness(?).

I have too seen "people" walk - dressed in clothes from their time I am assuming, lots of them. I don't know if they were able to see each other or not, I think it was some sort of portal and some sort of energy pavement so to say to have all those "people" there, walking.

There has been other times too when I have fallen, just like you say, and ended up in the darkness. Then another presence came. And it rebuilt from I guess memory (?) the surrounding, so it went from darkness to that. This has happened more than once with this presence. I have too ended up with strange and sudden looking bruises and marks on my body after such "fever dreams" that weren't really that, so one has to be careful. One does not want to invite that into our reality. One does not especially, I did not, wish to exchange energy with beings like that. They might try that in all sorts of ways - through the eyes, and try something else too. Don't join the game, disengage. Good you did not talk, interact before.
Old 07-10-2021, 11:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

A real AP is like normal waking life but in another body and reality.

Where you control 100% of it.

Otherwise it's a lucid dream
Old 07-10-2021, 09:39 PM
Master

If you were aware you were moving out of your body then it is ap. It does not matter if you were aware or not, the result is the same. You knew you were out of your body so that is all that matters. When you are out of your body William Buhlman ap author says you must always say awareness now. By saying awareness now will get rid of the dream. You keep saying awareness now until you are fully aware, just like we are in our physical life.
Old 08-10-2021, 01:56 AM
Ascender

Some 'tells' to determine if it's a dream or an AP is when you notice things are different in your house, like extra doors, different pictures or lights that won't turn on.
Old 08-10-2021, 02:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

I mean, if you have a doubt, it was a lucid dream

Real out of body you won't have ANY question whatsoever - Because they are completely real and clear
Old 08-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer

Real out of body you won't have ANY question whatsoever - Because they are completely real and clear
I agree with this. I have been out of my body a number of times and it is real. It is like I am physically out of my body but I am not. Other times it is more like a dream.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:07 PM
Legrand

Hello Astral Suzy,

What is more real? Being outside of the body or being inside of it?

Sometimes I wonder...

Antoine
Old 09-10-2021, 12:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Astral Suzy,

What is more real? Being outside of the body or being inside of it?

Sometimes I wonder...

Antoine

It depends on various things. Being inside the body can feel real or a day dream. We are often in a rush to get things done and we forget where we put our car keys or how we did other things. If we are concentrated and live in the moment instead of thinking of the past or future then it can feel real. You go out for a walk and notice the flowers, plants etc., feel the breeze and notice the weather. I play mahjong and I am concentrated on the game. It feels real. I do not have time to daydream. I ride my push bike. It feels real. I notice the breeze and where I am going. I admit there are times when I day dream. I am trying to stop that.

Being outside of the body can feel real or a dream.
Old 13-10-2021, 09:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer

My only issue is that I'm really new to projecting. I've had plenty of lucid dreams before but this one was different somehow.