Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 12-06-2021, 05:08 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I did not know you wrote in French, you are a man of many talents.

I can see you in this past life, it must of been beautiful.

If I was a woman in this life I would say you are better looking than Elfin is

Regards

I'm sorry. I thought since I was referring to a past life in France it would be appropriate. I'll stick to English.

"I remember a little French boy from a previous life in the central hills of revolutionary France. My wife and I were landowners. We brought our wards to our big house and looked after their well-being during difficult times. It's a long story, but I have strong roots in Gaul."
Old 12-06-2021, 06:06 PM
Legrand

I had a post erased because it was all in French greeting this person from France. It is why I stick to English here.
Old 12-06-2021, 06:38 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I had a post erased because it was all in French greeting this person from France. It is why I stick to English here.

I've always had a great interest in languages. Can't really explain why. There was a time, several hundreds of years, when French was the socially accepted language of kings and emperors throughout Europe. Russian high society at one time prided themselves with this ability. Maybe I should have been an anthropologist instead of a comm tech???

I correspond via another site with a lady in Peru who speaks Spanish and one Indian dialect. In find it interesting that they also use the term Indians (Indios) when referring to indigenous folk. I wonder what people in India think of all that? She is a health care professional who is also an astrologer. It's a great opportunity to learn Spanish. Sometimes I use a translator. Sometimes not. But as with French, I always use a dictionary.

Well in my next lifetime I'm going to be a planetary biologist born and living on Mars. The focus then, in about one hundred years from now, will be the importation of various fresh water species to introduce into the deep aquifers (500 to 1500 meters) which will be found in the temperate latitude highlands. They remain to be found but right now they host only microbiological life. They are remnants only, in decline. We will be developing them so that we will be less reliant on off planet supply transports and locally produced synthetic foods. I wonder how long it will take for Mars English to move away from Earth English. I find these things to be most interesting.

I'm looking forward to those times of adventure. I wonder what form personal computers will take then? Probably we'll all have one implanted in our brains shortly after birth and then an education will simply be downloaded. Sounds boring.

OK I'll return to the topic of this thread....

Last edited by bartholomew : 12-06-2021 at 10:35 PM.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:46 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
The Elfin avatar was meant to dedicate a series of posts to her for three days only. I certainly agree she is better looking than I.
She had a lesson for each of us, and when I let go of all the earthly feelings I got to understand that. All I wish is for her to have learned from us too.
Quote:
I've always had a great interest in languages. Can't really explain why. There was a time, several hundreds of years, when French was the socially accepted language of kings and emperors throughout Europe. Russian high society at one time prided themselves with this ability. Maybe I should have been an anthropologist instead of a comm tech???
Wow ! That explains why we felt like we were similar once. You know, if you want, I could "remember" you the language. Not a trouble at all, I enjoy sharing.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
She had a lesson for each of us, and when I let go of all the earthly feelings I got to understand that. All I wish is for her to have learned from us too.

Wow ! That explains why we felt like we were similar once. You know, if you want, I could "remember" you the language. Not a trouble at all, I enjoy sharing.

An interesting choice of words but yes "remember" is not far off the mark. I've heard of people under hypnosis speaking a tongue they didn't know. past life tidbit? Could be. I keep a second home in Ukraine and am working to learn a bit of Russian which is the dominant language in the eastern regions/districts of the country. I'm getting pretty good at reading signs because they use a lot of Latin letters and occasional whole words in English. Usually the context will be pop culture. Technical terms such as "internet" are always transliterated so once one can learn enough to pronounce the letters of the alphabet they are easily understood Even so when I go over there I speak English most of the time. One very old world thing that I like about that part of the world is the Orthodox church influence. Christianity over there is very different from Christianity in America. It's like time warping back to the first few centuries AD.

Maybe we should stick to English here though. I sometimes feel that a idea, especially a romantic or poetic one, is better expressed in French. But I was being unfair to others. Go ahead. Remember me some Franco lingo, telepathically if you care to.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Just Tim

Yes, remember, because the teacher, when one endorses the role of it, also remembering that we are also students at the same time, should always go with a basic principle which is as follows :

Your student already knows the answer. Show them the path, don't do the work for them !

Yes, on the forum, we will stick to English. But outside of it, if you want, you can always come ask. For your personnal enrichment, if you will ! Instead of using a book, use me, is what I offer. I will keep my mind open to (telepathically, not tonight though.)

Also, no need to be a woman to see that you're a beautiful man. In all friendship of course !

Edit : and Christianity in Western Europe is not the same either.
Old 12-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
Yes, remember, because the teacher, when one endorses the role of it, also remembering that we are also students at the same time, should always go with a basic principle which is as follows :

Your student already knows the answer. Show them the path, don't do the work for them !

Yes, on the forum, we will stick to English. But outside of it, if you want, you can always come ask. For your personnal enrichment, if you will ! Instead of using a book, use me, is what I offer. I will keep my mind open to (telepathically, not tonight though.)

Also, no need to be a woman to see that you're a beautiful man. In all friendship of course !

Edit : and Christianity in Western Europe is not the same either.

Speaking of cultural enrichment. Sometimes I dress sixties fashion and roll my Harley Davidson out of the garage, check it's vitals, crank it up and go touring about the city for an hour or so. But then I park it again, disconnect the battery, put it on a trickle solar panel charge to keep it alive, throw a blanket over the machine.... change back to leisure pants and compute on SF again. From spiritualist to biker to spiritualist again, all in the same day. Whew!!! Quite a ride....
Old 12-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Sometimes I dress sixties fashion and roll my Harley Davidson out of the garage, check it's vitals, crank it up and go touring about the city
I always knew it was the explanation for the beard and the serious looks
Old 12-06-2021, 10:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
I always knew it was the explanation for the beard and the serious looks

The happy motorcyclist will usually have bugs in his teeth. To avoid this either install a windscreen or don't smile when riding. I don't like windscreens on bikes and have enough trouble picking bugs out of my beard. Ha ha.... i have to say in all honesty if we can't have some fun life is a major drag.
Old 12-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Just Tim

Yes definitely. Life is enjoyable, one way or another ! Which leeds me to.. being sorry I dragged my silly sorrow to the Healing Room last time. I apologize.