Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-10-2021, 10:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Astral experience?

So I’ve been trying to AP for the last couple of months and want to hear what you all think about a possible breakthrough.

Last night, I was following directions from Michael Raduga that were on YouTube and a book. Basically, he said set your always to get six hours sleep. Then get up and move around for a bit. Then go to bed and think of being in front of a mirror, rolling out of bed, levitating and then swimming. I thought of all those things, nothing happened then went back to sleep. Then I had a sensation that I was rolling out of bed and waving my arms. It was neat even if just a dream and I hope to try again.
Old 26-10-2021, 09:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Sometime it is hard to tell if it is a dream or AP.

If you want to be sure, take a look at your physical body in your bed.
If it is dressed in the same clothing as you went to sleep, then you can say that you had an AP.
Old 27-10-2021, 03:04 AM
Master

It sounds great. Keep doing what you are doing as it working. It will keep getting better and better the more you practice.
Old 28-10-2021, 02:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Ty

Thanks for the encouragement
Old 31-10-2021, 02:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Update

No more breakthroughs since the one I mentioned but I’ve probably been doing Michael Ruduga’s techniques incorrectly. My first breakthrough was based upon my understanding of his YouTube seminar. But I’ve been reading his “Practical Guide to Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projecting.” The book is kind of confusing. For instance it sounds like the best chance to enter a state called “the phase” is after just waking up and not moving. But he also says you should wake after six hours and then get up and do something then go back asleep. My guess is you could try the no movement thing each awakening. but the best opportunity is after awakening on purpose after six hours going to sleep again and then waking. At that point don’t move and then use various techniques to infuse the Phase or AP?

Has anyone sorted this out and can anyone simplify what MR is saying?
Old 02-11-2021, 04:54 AM
Deactivated Account
When you wake up, you start trying to do the tests.
If you have opened your eyes and have moved and your thinking process is about to start up, then go to other room and start thinking what you want to do when you awake the next time..

Basically, you have to decide how much conscious you are. If you feel to be able to drift back into sleep then do the planed exercises. If not, try the exercises in case you have had a false awakening, then stand up and go to the other room.

You have to move to other room (or stand up and move around) for two reasons, but the most helpful reason is to make the change of place a habit.
You may start doing it in a dream, which increases the chance of becoming aware and lucid.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:48 AM
Newbie ;)

I had legit vibrations the other night but haven’t had any luck in the subsequent few nights
Old 05-11-2021, 02:36 AM
Master

It is great that you had the vibrations. It can be hard to do. Were you able to ignore the vibrations? At times having the vibrations can wake up the mind which can end the ap. I get vibrations and it ends as well. It does not go anywhere.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

The biggest issue I have is being a side sleeper and hip pain. When I wake up and try to enter the “phase” hip pain makes me want to move a lot. I like the vibrations when I can achieve them.