Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-04-2011, 06:17 AM
...Pandora...

Cool Strong Emotions in Dreams

What is it all about? I mean I had a dream last week were I REALLY loved this guy I even woke up feeling loved. But truth be told, I've never fell in love with anyone. I mean What I am asking is there some kinda psychological way our bodies create strong emotions through dreams, so that we believe this on the physical world? Do we REALLY do that?
Old 12-09-2011, 09:31 PM
linda1

hi pandora...my name is linda i only joined the forum tonight.
yes i do believe we have lots of emotions in our dreams and love is one of them..maybe you are not ready for love yet..but you are been shown what love feels like..love will hapen when you are not looking for it...so a very nice dream to remember....god luck with your future
Old 12-09-2011, 11:57 PM
mattie

Visit With Higher Self?

Was this a romantic type love or a JOY type love? If it was the latter it is likely you were getting a nice little visit w/ HS.
Old 18-10-2011, 08:39 PM
mrsifuentes

interesting question. what that walks a fine line between the tangible and the intangible.
Old 18-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account
I think that when we are dreaming we are not holding ourselves back in any way, as we would when awake when we would worry about what others think and such, I think this is why we feel more when dreaming.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 20-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Experiencer

I agree with Daisy, I think the truer emotions are in our dreams or the other side or where ever we go when we experience it. I've never felt such deep sincere love as when I met my spirit guide in a dream, it felt like literally nothing I've ever felt here on earth and I haven't felt it since. Maybe you know this person in the spiritual realm. Just a thought..