Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-11-2016, 08:32 PM
Pathfinder
How to find my spirit guide?

How do I find it?
Old 23-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Personally I believe there's no such thing as spirit guides or guardian angels or whatever you call them. I tried to contact mine, but it failed to directly prove it's existence. You can try meditating all you want, but the only voice you'll hear in your head is your own imagination.
Old 24-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Personally I believe there's no such thing as spirit guides or guardian angels or whatever you call them. I tried to contact mine, but it failed to directly prove it's existence. You can try meditating all you want, but the only voice you'll hear in your head is your own imagination.

Maybe its your attitude that keeps you from these experiences? No disrespect or ill thoughts intended. You may not be as open as you think?

Alfiewhitnell I havent had a particularly nice life so I think it has shaped me into a seemingly cynical person at times (see some of my previous threads) however, I do believe there are Spirits that guide us at times but they can only present themselves if you give permission as they are not allowed to violate the Free Will law.

I have had many visits from Entities and it all began last year when I went through a rather dark patch. At one point I had a Spirit stay with me every night for a whole week. When the Spirit was present I could feel energy around me like a blanket, I've never felt so safe and loved in my whole life. I'm not sure if that Spirit was my Guide but I could feel it was aligned with Light and Love.

After that event certain "abilities" started kicking in and now I can feel the energy of Entities when they come visit and I also experience a variety of energetic flows around my body as my Chakras begin waking up and "detoxing".

So in conclusion, try not to focus too intensely on wanting to meet your guide (I know that you must be eager and thats ok ). Be open, be positive and if you want, meditate. I've had some interesting things happen to me while meditating and I've only been at it for 3 months

Wishing you love and light.
Old 24-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTraveler
Maybe its your attitude that keeps you from these experiences? No disrespect or ill thoughts intended. You may not be as open as you think?

Alfiewhitnell I havent had a particularly nice life so I think it has shaped me into a seemingly cynical person at times (see some of my previous threads) however, I do believe there are Spirits that guide us at times but they can only present themselves if you give permission as they are not allowed to violate the Free Will law.

I have had many visits from Entities and it all began last year when I went through a rather dark patch. At one point I had a Spirit stay with me every night for a whole week. When the Spirit was present I could feel energy around me like a blanket, I've never felt so safe and loved in my whole life. I'm not sure if that Spirit was my Guide but I could feel it was aligned with Light and Love.

After that event certain "abilities" started kicking in and now I can feel the energy of Entities when they come visit and I also experience a variety of energetic flows around my body as my Chakras begin waking up and "detoxing".

So in conclusion, try not to focus too intensely on wanting to meet your guide (I know that you must be eager and thats ok ). Be open, be positive and if you want, meditate. I've had some interesting things happen to me while meditating and I've only been at it for 3 months

Wishing you love and light.

Well I've also felt the same kind of things, like a strong force or energy around me at times, and sometimes I feel like I'm being watched but it's probably just nothing but my imagination. When you desperately want something to be real, your imagination can play weird illusions and tricks on you which seem very real. Sorry if I sound negative or have a bad attidude, I really wish this was real but reality doesn't lie sadly...
Old 24-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Experiencer
I felt the entity and spirit of Mushrooms (magic) and also talked with while I was.. well, won't go into this much but I know 100% and I can't understand it for you. I can only understand it for myself hence it was my experience, which is one of a kind. To feel an entity, you literally know, you don't guess.

With that being said, although I do not fully understand or contacted or felt my spirit guard~ I would be inclined to say that there might be such an entity~ as well. Also lots of people talk about it. Sure, just because a lot of people talk about something doesn't make it true, but there is something about it for sure.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Master

Alfie, in short - seek solitude, then simply listen. It's a start.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiewhitnell
How do I find it?

How do you find a spiritual guide? Couldn't any human perform the service of a human guide? If a human guide is a human that guides then what is a spiritual guide? Don't humans become spirits or were spirits or are spirits themselves based on your own opinion? By that logic, are humans not good guidance now? What service do you think people on these forums are doing?

Here's are some questions to consider. Who do you want guiding you? Why do you feel that you need to be guided? Is it a wish to be guided, or is it a right to be?

If it is a wish, wishes only come true during special times. If it is your right to be, then may your get what is coming to you. There are far more things to consider, this is merely a start.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

Prove yours. Cogito Ergo Sum.

Exactly what is a imagination? Do you know? Strange how in your head you can literally create anything from nothing. What a powerful ability that you possess there.
Old 25-11-2016, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Prove yours. Cogito Ergo Sum.

Exactly what is a imagination? Do you know? Strange how in your head you can literally create anything from nothing. What a powerful ability that you possess there.

That ''powerful'' ability you speak of is just the ability to think. You do realise there's a difference between imagination and reality, right?
Old 25-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiewhitnell
How do I find it?

Hi,

My understanding is that it is within you. Use your imagination and converse with it in your head. That seems to work best for many.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/