Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 01-03-2021, 01:45 AM
Master
I loved the Westerns....... I do not know if it had to do with the picture hanging behind the bar.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-03-2021, 09:43 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I went to Dodge City and went to the Long Horn Saloon.

They told me U.S. Marshal Dillion, Miss Kitty, Chester and Festus were all make believe.......

I'm not sure but I think the original Longhorn burned down? I do prefer the black and white episodes to the color.
Old 15-03-2021, 11:26 PM
Master
I know I've seen TV shows of the 1980s 1960s I was Call the Midwife which is taught me a lot I was born in the 70s the 70s 80s 90s which I appreciate
Then I saw today's kids the alpha too much yeah have far too much I just hope the appreciated I do
I know I did when I was a kid I appreciate everything I did
I'm whatever one thing since the night in it isn't 90s since the 1980s and 90s real friends love you for the person you are
If you start wearing glasses they will love you no matter what if it's stuck them dresses on your teeth they will love you for who you are
I've had friends Evermore obsessed unlocks inside you
Even family it's obsessed on looks and clothes it's to me it's what's inside your accounts
The person inside you I should have better person the person it's obsessed unlocks and a closed forever it's what's inside a person that matters personality goes a long way even stuff elders and family and friends goes a long way
I don't care if I sound old fashioned but suspect Elvis elderly how many in Friends goes a long way
I'm not the kids and 70s and 80s even though I'm 7 in November I am 47 in November I'll give my superfront Elder I will even and poorly my next point I will give myself an Elder person

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-03-2021, 05:08 AM
Master
Reamber when.......if a woman ask you if certain clothes made there butt look big and if you said yes it was a bad thing? Reamber when..... A walk in the forest was just that, a Walk in the forest, it wasn't called forest bathing, and when you went swimming in a lake, it was only called swimming and not "wild swimming" back in my day if you went wild swimming you were probably drunk and naked. Forest bathing.... Probably..... Bathing in a lake (wild swimming now) or taking a shower outside at your camp site.
Not very long ago my wife saw a large rainbow flag in a store she likes rainbows so she questioned me about buying one, after explaining to her what it stood for she changed her mind. She was bummed because she really likes rainbows. We got a rainbow dish mat instead. What ever happened to the innocences of just doing or buying something simply because you like it?

Last edited by hallow : 16-03-2021 at 07:11 AM.
Old 28-03-2021, 02:08 AM
Knower
I would have loved to hit up a ball game back then. The kids now are envious that I've seen Mr. October play in person. So I guess I'm envious of those that have seen Mickey Mantle.
Old 30-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

It seems to be the time of not only westerns, but rock-n-roll and strict views.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:44 AM
Master
My favorite Westerners was Audie Murphy.
Re-watched recently one of his movies in which he hit a woman. I asked myself if that was real life in the time period depicted, and I was him, would I have hit that women?

My answer was "Yes!"

Apaches were 'right outside' and the women's voice was about to give the others away. Knocking her out saved everybody. At the end of the movie, the woman redeemed herself.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-04-2021, 12:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
My favorite Westerners was Audie Murphy.
Re-watched recently one of his movies in which he hit a woman. I asked myself if that was real life in the time period depicted, and I was him, would I have hit that women?

My answer was "Yes!"

Apaches were 'right outside' and the women's voice was about to give the others away. Knocking her out saved everybody. At the end of the movie, the woman redeemed herself.

Does Blazing Saddles count as a western?
Old 03-04-2021, 10:00 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1673
Does Blazing Saddles count as a western?
A good spoof western, yes!
Old 03-04-2021, 11:56 AM
Knower
Lol actually, I really love Mclintock