Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-03-2017, 03:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Some questions about guardians/guides

As someone who struggles terribly with finding any sense in their policy and thinks their guidance is weak and should be less subtle, I'd be more than happy if the following questions are being answered (preferably in detail instead of a simple yes or no) by some of you who know a lot about said subject.

1 Do they have the tendency to get mad or facepalm when we blew it big time?
2 Would they ever rage-quit their job and be like ''screw this **** I retire'' when their client is beyond their help?
3 Are they known to appear in ''visitation dreams'' like deceased persons? And if yes, do they only appear in dreams when necessary or randomly when they feel like it?
4 Do they like to play riddle games with us and keep serets instead of revealing their ID spontaneously?
5 Do they operate under a strict set of rules? If yes, what are those rules and what happens when they violate one of the rules?
6 Why do they appear to shun and ignore me?
7 Does literally everyone have them, even people like Hitler?
8 Do they violate our privacy and still watch us at inappropriate moments?
9 Does a man who lacks female compassion in his life has a female main guardian/guide and vice versa?
10 Did we choose our own main guardian/guide or we get automatically assigned one by a higher being?
11 Why are there so few NDE's involving a guardian and/or guide?
12 What's their role after I die?
13 How do I recognize their invisible presence?
14 How do they assist people born with a mental illness and extremely low IQ?
15 Can they ''borrow'' a human's body to talk to their client?
16 Do they hate it when their client has a negative and cynical view of life and what would they do about it?
17 Is it a guide/guardian trying to tell me something when I randomly feel a presence of something invisible?
18 Is their presence more common and obvious at night?
19 Do some of them like heavy metal?

(Don't take the last question too seriously)
Old 09-03-2017, 04:03 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

No guide can help if you are not ready to help yourself. Meditate, pray, love laugh, live. Try to choose the more positive thought. My opinion.

shiningstars
Old 09-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for your advice but it's not really personally about ME, just questions I'd like an answer to.
Old 09-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Thanks for your advice but it's not really personally about ME, just questions I'd like an answer to.

All questions we ask are about ourself, whether for our growth, novelty or as an object to debate out of various motivations including boredom and listlessness.

We can ask the same about elves, wolves and objects in the sky but until you know for yourself, it's all conjecture and can just be as well served watching a Tolkien show.

A smile from here to you, SlayerofLight.

shiningstars
Old 09-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
As someone who struggles terribly with finding any sense in their policy and thinks their guidance is weak and should be less subtle, I'd be more than happy if the following questions are being answered (preferably in detail instead of a simple yes or no) by some of you who know a lot about said subject.

2 Would they ever rage-quit their job and be like ''screw this **** I retire'' when their client is beyond their help?
3 Are they known to appear in ''visitation dreams'' like deceased persons? And if yes, do they only appear in dreams when necessary or randomly when they feel like it?
4 Do they like to play riddle games with us and keep serets instead of revealing their ID spontaneously?
5 Do they operate under a strict set of rules? If yes, what are those rules and what happens when they violate one of the rules?
9 Does a man who lacks female compassion in his life has a female main guardian/guide and vice versa?
10 Did we choose our own main guardian/guide or we get automatically assigned one by a higher being?
16 Do they hate it when their client has a negative and cynical view of life and what would they do about it?
17 Is it a guide/guardian trying to tell me something when I randomly feel a presence of something invisible?

The most honest answer you are going to get from me is simply I don't know.

My question, is why are you asking and further why us?

And to delve further into the psyche of this thread, as to your last question:
I would hope so.

Old 09-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
The most honest answer you are going to get from me is simply I don't know.

My question, is why are you asking and further why us?

And to delve further into the psyche of this thread, as to your last question:
I would hope so.

Maybe because some of us here are experienced and knowledgeable about said subject? And maybe it slipped past your generous mind that this is a forum called ''Spiritual Forums''?

But hey no complaining from me any further, even if your reply was uncalled for and served no purpose to me. At least we agree on something.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Master
Quote:

Apologies for my previous post, or behavior. I only responded in the way in which I did because I found a bit of humor in your original post. I had just awoken, apologies.

To answer you questions, and be aware I only answer in the context of how I view my own guide, and not in general or as a general rule for all guides.

1. Mine sighs and or shakes his head when feeling I am immature or am not grasping what is being said. Also he screams and curses.
2. I am not sure, as I have just become aware of my guide through meditation.
3. I have only had their face appear in my dream before waking not often. Once.
4. The only thing he will not answer is his name and has been trying to make me aware that I am not to tell everything about him. I am not even obligated to answer any of these questions. I only do in an attempt to help you understand.
5. I do not know of any rules he has to adhere to, he often states he takes no orders.
6. I don't undertstand this question as you have stated in this thread these questions are not about you. My guide doesn't shun me or ignore me. But, does not answer in an obvious manner.
7. I am not aware as I have only begun to learn of them myself.
8. I feel so at times, but when such thoughts arise I tend to move on and be present in what I am doing in this life in the here and now.
9. I am a female with a male guide. Everything I have asked to my guide in this case has been answered in that I have to be more aware of my own femininity. So to answer from my perspective no.
10. I met my guide through a meditation practice. He appeared in a guide based practice to meet one's guide and also appeared during a practice to meet my probable self. That is how I met my guide.
11. I do not know, I have only had one NDE and the circumstances are that I didn't actually in physical reality die, but came to the brink.
12. I do not know their role after I pass, maybe there are others here better suited to answer that.
13. I recognize their and other spirits presence through imagery.
14. I have never experienced this myself.
15. My guide does not actually care how I view life in general or has not seemed to mind my behavior or how I percieve things that I am aware of. I am aware however that he has a sense of humor and likes laughter.
16. Mental Illness question (apologize I seem to have disorganized my responses and answers here) I am not sure what you are getting at, or what your idea of a low iq is. I have known individuals known by whomever decides this to have an iq of 0 with more respect for others than some hiher iq individuals.
17. Invisiable presences in my experience can be a number of things. I often times get the feeling of being watched. This I would not attribute to my own guide as it is not the feeling I get when I converse with my guide.
18. Their presence is around me throughout my day.
19. As I already said, I would like to think so. :)

I hope my answer helped you in some way or helped answer any of your questions.

Again apology for my initial rash response. I simply found question one and then nineteen humorous and tried to respond with humor (I believe I failed) and was not sure if I should answer too many questions as I was concerned about your intent for asking them. I think Rumi puts it best in one their poems titled never tell.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Apologies for my previous post, or behavior. I only responded in the way in which I did because I found a bit of humor in your original post. I had just awoken, apologies.

To answer you questions, and be aware I only answer in the context of how I view my own guide, and not in general or as a general rule for all guides.

1. Mine sighs and or shakes his head when feeling I am immature or am not grasping what is being said. Also he screams and curses.
2. I am not sure, as I have just become aware of my guide through meditation.
3. I have only had their face appear in my dream before waking not often. Once.
4. The only thing he will not answer is his name and has been trying to make me aware that I am not to tell everything about him. I am not even obligated to answer any of these questions. I only do in an attempt to help you understand.
5. I do not know of any rules he has to adhere to, he often states he takes no orders.
6. I don't undertstand this question as you have stated in this thread these questions are not about you. My guide doesn't shun me or ignore me. But, does not answer in an obvious manner.
7. I am not aware as I have only begun to learn of them myself.
8. I feel so at times, but when such thoughts arise I tend to move on and be present in what I am doing in this life in the here and now.
9. I am a female with a male guide. Everything I have asked to my guide in this case has been answered in that I have to be more aware of my own femininity. So to answer from my perspective no.
10. I met my guide through a meditation practice. He appeared in a guide based practice to meet one's guide and also appeared during a practice to meet my probable self. That is how I met my guide.
11. I do not know, I have only had one NDE and the circumstances are that I didn't actually in physical reality die, but came to the brink.
12. I do not know their role after I pass, maybe there are others here better suited to answer that.
13. I recognize their and other spirits presence through imagery.
14. I have never experienced this myself.
15. My guide does not actually care how I view life in general or has not seemed to mind my behavior or how I percieve things that I am aware of. I am aware however that he has a sense of humor and likes laughter.
16. Mental Illness question (apologize I seem to have disorganized my responses and answers here) I am not sure what you are getting at, or what your idea of a low iq is. I have known individuals known by whomever decides this to have an iq of 0 with more respect for others than some hiher iq individuals.
17. Invisiable presences in my experience can be a number of things. I often times get the feeling of being watched. This I would not attribute to my own guide as it is not the feeling I get when I converse with my guide.
18. Their presence is around me throughout my day.
19. As I already said, I would like to think so. :)

I hope my answer helped you in some way or helped answer any of your questions.

Again apology for my initial rash response. I simply found question one and then nineteen humorous and tried to respond with humor (I believe I failed) and was not sure if I should answer too many questions as I was concerned about your intent for asking them. I think Rumi puts it best in one their poems titled never tell.

Now that kind of replies are what I am looking for, thanks for giving me your perspective. My intend for asking these questions is simply because I wish to know more about them. I personally doubt guides and guardians exist but am still open minded enough to learn more because I've experienced some strange events myself which I put question mark behind because it could be anything.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Be more patient. :) Your angels aren't meant to talk to everyone even if you try your hardest. Ther are rules in place and even personal ones can't speak without the proper reasoning. They aren't ignoring you, you just need to wait for your time and be more open-minded.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightRose
Be more patient. :) Your angels aren't meant to talk to everyone even if you try your hardest. Ther are rules in place and even personal ones can't speak without the proper reasoning. They aren't ignoring you, you just need to wait for your time and be more open-minded.

Well I've already been opend minded for a long time. I just find it a little bit ridiculous that back when the only time one of them (possibly) appeared in a visitation dream to me that she didn't spoke or said anything... And even today I have no idea what it's message was supposed to be about and that frustrates the living hell out of me. I asked over 1k times to appear in a dream again but that never happened anymore... That's why I even start to doubt their existence.