Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-02-2022, 11:34 AM
Guide
Eye contact

I’ve met someone new and when they make eye contact with me, I feel the same way as I did when the man I thought was my twin looked at me. It’s like time stops and there is nothing else. I feel like there’s so much information being exchanged just through the eye contact, and I rarely feel that way about people.

But I feel like it’s a red flag, because of how my connection with the man who I thought was my twin went ( spoiler: it went so badly ).

This connection is new, and I don’t want to ruin it, but I also am weary. I’m being very cautious. Is it a red flag? Or is it a sign to remember how things went in the past and do them differently?

Is it just a crush? Or is it a sign of something more ( I have been getting synchronicities, and we both have similar deformations in the same place, and do the same things, like make similar noises when annoyed or do the same thing with hands). We are also both in relationships (so it’s not like anything can happen).

But even aside from romance, is this a sign of a significant relationship in my lifetime or is it a warning?
Old 21-02-2022, 04:58 PM
Master
Eye contact can be a strong sign that things have a spark and connections- I remember the first time I looked at my flame(now separated by suspended animation) it gave me goosebumps and was shy and timid—- moved me a few feet- good eye contact is a sign and signal things are going well- you’ve moved past just generally meeting and are being more intimate… could be a sign considering false flames- just go with it, maybe try not reading into it until he moves to looking at your lips- a sign he wants to kiss you—-** yes I want to kiss you** lol but his awareness of what’s around him might be shy or lack the confidence if in a other relationship???

If both in relationships and you are looking for something else then maybe that’s a sign?? I believe you should do what ever you want as long as your strong with your partner, why would I care, if you are looking else where??unless that’s a direct hit to our relationship why should it affect me??

But that’s coming from someone who has a twin flame and soulmates!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)