Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Amodia

What do you do after you can see an aura?

Hi everyone!
I have a question, as the title says. What do you do after you can see an aura?
I've almost only seen guides of "How to see the aura" but ones you learn it, what then?
From what I've read I know that interpreting the colors you see is one part.
Like the color red can mean anger or passion. etc. but after having a conversation with a certified medium we got into a discussion about auras and she told me that there's much more that you can learn from an aura, such as if the person has a family, what kind of job *he are or has worked with.
Like if the person has been around the ocean a lot.

How to do you continue and develop that kind of perception?
Old 11-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Master

There are many layers to your aura. Chakras relate to different areas of who you are and based on stronger and weaker points you get to know what means what by using patterns. I know you have probably understood what each color means but over each area they mean the same thing, its just in different amounts that tell you the different emotions and feelings. I personally am a healer and from extensive research and trial and error I was able to brake everything down by color and flow. Red is a stimulant, blue is a soother, and yellow is a stabilizer. Too much of Any color is a bad thing. The main color of a person tends to define them the most in personality and thought process. No color is positive or negative but instead, neutral (black is often seen as negative because our body has a very low tolerance of it and still should be cleaned out)
Old 16-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Hawk

Amodia,

I love this question, and I love it when people think critically!

Like the person you know said, there is so much information stored in the aura. But individuals like psychics can read the aura without necessarily having a visual of it. Everyone picks up on vibrations, but people do it differently. Some feel energy, some see energy, some get pictures, etc.

So what happens once you can see an aura? Well, I guess that's up to the individual, but I assume some form of interpretation based on what you see.

So, I guess the "what after" would be some form of healing work.

As for how you continue to develop perception...practice! It can take a long time. Just continue looking at energy. Trees are a good being to practice on. They have very calm, yet strong energy (and it's actually kind of similar to human auras!). There is a bit of controversy on whether one should practice seeing auras on random people they haven't gotten permission on. So, I'm not sure what your gut tells you about that but it's also always an option.

I myself can see some of the aura, but I am still working on developing my ability. What is my "what after?" I would like to see the aura more clearly to develop therapy sessions with my clients. It would be a nice way to track changes in my clients, etc. (I'm going to be a psychologist eventually, so counseling is my profession).
Old 26-03-2012, 02:06 AM
Master
I'm curious too. I do not practice seeing auras but sometimes, I can see auras clearly of family members, usually around dusk. When my daughter was a toddler, it was fun to play hide and seek with her because I can always find her by her very obvious pink aura before I find her physical body. My son, on the other hand, has the ability to see auras since birth. He's only 9 so I'm not sure whether I should let him be or encourage him to study up on auras.
Old 26-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Yamah

Seeing and Reading auras are two different things... I never learned to read them so I can't really help with the practical side of things.

From what I understand, however, the different layers of the aura are connected to different levels of the person. The innermost is the Etheric layer and can show a person's energy level and spirituality in general. The second layer is the Emotional and can show a person's emotional state (that's the layer where people see all different colours). The third is Mental and shows what's occupying a person's mind, recend memories and intellectual capacity. And so on. Once you see the auras you should also be able to 'feel' them and it would be more like getting an intuitive impression about what's going on at a different layer.

So I'm told.
Old 26-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Master
I have been seeing them for a bit over a year and the only use for it I have found is to help me feel the outside of someones energy bubble thing. It feels tingly like popping a bubble when I put my hand through it.

fun but all useless until i figure out a use for it, besides annoying my wife with my weirdness lol.
Old 26-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
I'm curious too. I do not practice seeing auras but sometimes, I can see auras clearly of family members, usually around dusk. When my daughter was a toddler, it was fun to play hide and seek with her because I can always find her by her very obvious pink aura before I find her physical body. My son, on the other hand, has the ability to see auras since birth. He's only 9 so I'm not sure whether I should let him be or encourage him to study up on auras.

I am biased, but if the awareness is not cultivated it tends to go away in adolescence. If he values the ability I say encourage it, because he is going to face a lot of resistance from modern society and will need support to keep the gift from disappearing.
Old 27-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Master
Thank you Hawk. I will work with my son on maintaining his aura sight. He doesn't talk about it much. It's like a part of him as natural as breathing. Last summer he lost some very strong spiritual powers and I pray that he doesn't lose his aura sighting abilities as well.

Amodia, I apologize for going off topic.
Old 27-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Thank you Hawk. I will work with my son on maintaining his aura sight. He doesn't talk about it much. It's like a part of him as natural as breathing. Last summer he lost some very strong spiritual powers and I pray that he doesn't lose his aura sighting abilities as well.

Amodia, I apologize for going off topic.

If I had to guess I would say he lost that spiritual ability because of the increasing amount of socialization he is facing from peers, teachers, etc. Spirituality and healing doesn't quite fit into modern society yet, so as a child is brought up they are taught what is real and isn't real. Unfortunately, these wonderful spiritual gifts and insights children come into this world with don't fit into our limited view of reality, so they start to fade. But, I do believe that an open family can help prevent this from happening!
Old 27-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Master
I agree with you Hawk. Also, his spirituality is inversely portortional to his health. 3 years ago, he almost died of strep pneumonia, and was able to see some very amazing spirits until last summer.