Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-09-2020, 01:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Throat Chakra

I was wondering if anyone would like to share with me any kind of meditation or practice to develop the throat chakra. I am looking to express myself better when I play and write music and I would also be curious if there is any way it can help in making my body lighter when I need it to be (I practice martial arts).

All input is very welcome :)
Old 28-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Master
Once you can work with one chakra,you can work with all of them.My suggestion is The book ''energy work'' from Robert Bruce.
Practical,and straight to the bone.

It's about learning how to use your mind over your energy body.
Old 30-09-2020, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB1985
I was wondering if anyone would like to share with me any kind of meditation or practice to develop the throat chakra. I am looking to express myself better when I play and write music and I would also be curious if there is any way it can help in making my body lighter when I need it to be (I practice martial arts).

All input is very welcome :)

Some people wear something like a blue scarf around the neck to help with the Throat Chakra. Actually, anything blue like a necklace would help.

Maybe, sleep with a blue blanket or at least a pillow with a blue pillow case.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-10-2020, 08:00 AM
Master
For what you want I think you're better off working with the Sacral chakra. That's about expressing yourself authentically, creativity etc. etc.
That could also be the one you want to work on for your martial arts question, although that could be all 3 -or any of the 3- first chakras. You'd certainly need to be very solid in your root chakra for starters, but I think I'd do the other 2 lower chakras too.
Old 21-10-2020, 02:09 AM
Master
chanting sacred words helps (opens the heart at the same time and a couple others)
deliver it with noble intentions
breathe into silence
Old 30-03-2022, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Some people wear something like a blue scarf around the neck to help with the Throat Chakra. Actually, anything blue like a necklace would help.

This is useful, thanks. I'm wearing something blue
Old 03-04-2022, 04:48 AM
Master
I’d like to put out a question to all who are engaged in chakra energy work - in your direct experience and understanding (forget scriptures), what are the blockages associated with each chakra?

If we can discern the cause of blockage, perhaps the remedy would also become self-evident?
Old 03-04-2022, 05:47 AM
Master

this is my own opinion, your mileage may vary.

imo things can be blocked other than in the chakras as well. In my experience, they can occur throughout the body... possibly the fact of blockages is part of the reason for illness.

imo in the most general terms, blockages are always caused by the limitations one buys. Each thing that you choose to believe you can't or shouldn't do or you refuse to do, as well as those things you believe you must or should do, results in a blockage.

from my pov, some of the biggest blockages come from refusing to accept the idea that negative experiences are a part of life... also there are blockages because there are certain accepted ways of performing meditation and other ways you consider that you can't meditate. For example...

what you think you are going to get plays a big part in the blockages you buy, so what you want also plays a big part. That it is why it can be advantageious to do without things you want, if you want to progress spiritually.

Basically, human life is structured around us telling each other what it is good to do and what it is bad to do, how it is good to perceive things and how it is bad to perceive things, and thus we govern each other's behavior. To the extent you buy those notions, to that extent you find yourself blocked. And it can be very difficult to get past limitations because there is a lot of detail to the limitations we share with each other... and we also want to agree with and be agreeable to each other so we have incentives to buy limitations..
Old 03-04-2022, 01:27 PM
Master
Yes, FallingLeaves but to be specific about the kundalini process, each chakra represents a transition across a vibration, which is why conventionally rainbow colours are assigned to the seven main chakras. So a question is posed at each point. If we can identify it and deal with the fear or deluded belief associated with the zone, energy ascent becomes easy and seamless.

The reason why we have so many cases of kundalini trauma is the forced premature awakening through yogic techniques or even mental focus.

I’m against any practice that strives to energise the system without inner cleansing. That’s why I asked the question so that we can reflect on it, erase the blockage from the roots and then actually we don’t need to awaken the kundalini. The kundalini is always awake. Our fears and beliefs resist the energy, causing problems.

All chakras are open. However the degree of opening varies in active cognition. As such, ‘when our eye is single’ metaphorically speaking, when there is no inner conflict, when lower mind, higher mind and heart act as one, the energisation is amplified because we become receptive.