Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-02-2021, 11:33 AM
Master

Picking up a lot and not processing quick enough

Hii all,

I pick up a lot from others (hence having to vent a lot myself). I have already tried creating more space for holding unto issues. I tried to just create space, but it ended up in more strength to hold onto them without crashing. Right now I’m connecting with deities in order to release stuck issues I copied from others and thoughts I duplicated to myself.

I can’t ground by putting my feet in dirt or trying to connect to the earth. I don’t see why that would be working anyway.

I learned to close down my third eye and heart chakra, but most information still comes in or is in already.

I tend to project the past unto the future. Pains I’ve had due to people judging me silently keep coming up in the current situations.

I think it’s a good way to just let go as much as I can. Creating as much space as possible. And slowly really letting it flow. I’ve come to my own feelings sometimes. But most is just emotions and feelings I’ve gathered from others. I think I myself am quite silent inside my mind lol.

Anyway had to vent this. Feel free to share advice.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:55 PM
Just Tim

Hi there !

I'm not surprised one bit to find you in that state. You remind me a lot of me, at your age. "Now listen here boy..." (It's just a joke CosmicWonder, don't get mad )

My advice is blunt and direct, and "something" tells me you'll appreciate that. Please do vent ! You'll teach a lot to others, and you'll teach yourself that way, while preserving your sanity. Others have walked the path you're on, and have paved it. Don't get cocky, walk on it. Don't get silly though, and let your mark on it too. Teach.

Have you at least tried to put your feet in the dirt ? It's actually a great way of grounding oneself.

You cannot close your chakras at will. And they seem well balanced to me.

Past and future makes a present. Dare to live in present, you'll see that your "burden" is not heavyweight, but featherlight !

Why be silent ? Do all of the feelings that are "foreign" to you are silent ? Then don't be. Just yell them out, if you feel you have been yelled at, when "picking up" on those.

Now that I've answered all of your questions, just a piece of advice !

Why do you want to process faster than you can ? Go at your own pace, it'll be just fine ! You're putting way too much pressure on yourself. And even if you could process it all faster, what is it that you could gain ? Maybe help even more ? Or "evacute" faster ? One way or another, it will go at it's own pace.

Feel it, allow yourself.

You'll be just fine. But yes, I'll keep an eye out.
Old 09-02-2021, 10:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Hi there !

I'm not surprised one bit to find you in that state. You remind me a lot of me, at your age. "Now listen here boy..." (It's just a joke CosmicWonder, don't get mad )

My advice is blunt and direct, and "something" tells me you'll appreciate that. Please do vent ! You'll teach a lot to others, and you'll teach yourself that way, while preserving your sanity. Others have walked the path you're on, and have paved it. Don't get cocky, walk on it. Don't get silly though, and let your mark on it too. Teach.

Have you at least tried to put your feet in the dirt ? It's actually a great way of grounding oneself.

You cannot close your chakras at will. And they seem well balanced to me.

Past and future makes a present. Dare to live in present, you'll see that your "burden" is not heavyweight, but featherlight !

Why be silent ? Do all of the feelings that are "foreign" to you are silent ? Then don't be. Just yell them out, if you feel you have been yelled at, when "picking up" on those.

Now that I've answered all of your questions, just a piece of advice !

Why do you want to process faster than you can ? Go at your own pace, it'll be just fine ! You're putting way too much pressure on yourself. And even if you could process it all faster, what is it that you could gain ? Maybe help even more ? Or "evacute" faster ? One way or another, it will go at it's own pace.

Feel it, allow yourself.

You'll be just fine. But yes, I'll keep an eye out.

Thank you very much. I indeed appreciate your blunt and direct response.

I have tried grounding by just standing in the earth. Maybe at the time I tried, my head wasn’t stable enough. So it didn’t work. Or maybe it’s just not for me. What does seem to give me peace is talking to nature and walking in the snow.

Also, I can let go of issues by the use of my own tools or surrendering to a deity. Thus also the issues of others.

About closing the chakra’s at will, no one can’t. But one can shut down the thought and emotional streams coming through them.
Maybe higher beings can close them at will. But it isn’t very handy (as far as I know). There are two definitions of closing so to say. Such as closing the third eye (or thus just closing the path through intuition). But it won’t be a full stop on light or life force.

Yes I should yell at them. Should feel myself.

Staying in the moment is suggested very often. I can try it. But IMO my personality and way of thriving is better off with just staring into the depths of all three.

I want to process faster because it might help me reach my goals. I like to make progress. Also I’ll be stronger that way. Even though bad might still happen.
Old 11-02-2021, 09:09 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Thank you very much. I indeed appreciate your blunt and direct response.

I have tried grounding by just standing in the earth. Maybe at the time I tried, my head wasn’t stable enough. So it didn’t work. Or maybe it’s just not for me. What does seem to give me peace is talking to nature and walking in the snow.

Also, I can let go of issues by the use of my own tools or surrendering to a deity. Thus also the issues of others.

About closing the chakra’s at will, no one can’t. But one can shut down the thought and emotional streams coming through them.
Maybe higher beings can close them at will. But it isn’t very handy (as far as I know). There are two definitions of closing so to say. Such as closing the third eye (or thus just closing the path through intuition). But it won’t be a full stop on light or life force.

Yes I should yell at them. Should feel myself.

Staying in the moment is suggested very often. I can try it. But IMO my personality and way of thriving is better off with just staring into the depths of all three.

I want to process faster because it might help me reach my goals. I like to make progress. Also I’ll be stronger that way. Even though bad might still happen.
Honestly, just reading you, I can tell you are actually balanced ! You allow yourself to feel, and healthily deal with your feelings. Very few people can make such a demonstration. I know everythings chaotic right now, but I assure you, even though no one is ever in control of anything, that you can definitely bring peace back to your world, you just didn't figure out how yet. But it's there, in you, just don't think about it too much !

You're definitely not a person I'd worry for, about your future or what it is you want to accomplish.

I won't lie, of all the beings I crossed path with, you're one of the most amazing.

Everything's fine, and you get to feel that, very soon.

EDIT : Sorry for being blunt by the way, it's not my usual way. I'm quirky like that, and it was not intended. Also, happy birthday a little late !
Old 12-02-2021, 07:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Honestly, just reading you, I can tell you are actually balanced ! You allow yourself to feel, and healthily deal with your feelings. Very few people can make such a demonstration. I know everythings chaotic right now, but I assure you, even though no one is ever in control of anything, that you can definitely bring peace back to your world, you just didn't figure out how yet. But it's there, in you, just don't think about it too much !

You're definitely not a person I'd worry for, about your future or what it is you want to accomplish.

I won't lie, of all the beings I crossed path with, you're one of the most amazing.

Everything's fine, and you get to feel that, very soon.

EDIT : Sorry for being blunt by the way, it's not my usual way. I'm quirky like that, and it was not intended. Also, happy birthday a little late !

Thank you very much Just Tim! I appreciate your compliment :) I really do!
Old 17-02-2021, 10:24 PM
Just Tim

Something came to my mind, that you might "need".

Life in itself, is it's own meaning. If you try to make sense of life, it just never will.

Instead, find the meaning in your life, and then you will be "Picking up a lot" and making sense of it as you journey !

You're just a few steps away. I know, it makes you want to process even harder, faster. Feels like I'm challeging you. But then again, maybe I'm challeging you to try and go at your own pace ! Things will go as they go.

You'll be just fine, not overtiring yourself. But if you need it, then work yourself out !

EDIT : Please, just call me Tim !
Old 18-02-2021, 05:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Something came to my mind, that you might "need".

Life in itself, is it's own meaning. If you try to make sense of life, it just never will.

Instead, find the meaning in your life, and then you will be "Picking up a lot" and making sense of it as you journey !

You're just a few steps away. I know, it makes you want to process even harder, faster. Feels like I'm challeging you. But then again, maybe I'm challeging you to try and go at your own pace ! Things will go as they go.

You'll be just fine, not overtiring yourself. But if you need it, then work yourself out !

EDIT : Please, just call me Tim !

Thanks Tim! Very nice of you :)
Old 19-02-2021, 10:40 PM
Just Tim

You're welcome.

I'm eager to see "how far" you will go.

Erm.. no pressure though !
Old 21-02-2021, 08:18 AM
Master

Quote:
You're welcome.

I'm eager to see "how far" you will go.

Erm.. no pressure though !

Haha thanks Tim!

It’s a question that bothers me a lot. “Why am I just this?” Wanting to be more. In a better life. But I keep on pushing myself. Welp.
Old 22-02-2021, 10:36 PM
Just Tim

Now I wholeheartedly disagree !

"Just" this ? You're already a lot. You just don't allow yourself to see ! I've been there too. Pushing myself like crazy.. Believe it or not, I pushed so far my body's already tired. Not like 89yo tired but... Tired. My mindset's still good though.

Before expanding [yourself], get to know every nook and cranny.

Push yourself, yes, but do it the smart way ! Don't just push because you think you must be perfect at everything. "But what if I can ?" Yeah I know the eagerness. But you can't be perfect at everything, even you (sorry lol).

If you push yourself, you'll strain yourself, your body. To that you'd answer that it's okay, just a body. Yeah sure, but if you don't have a body anymore, how do you accomplish what's left for you to in this lifetime ? You don't, you can't.

I know you didn't mean physical excercise, but while you're living on earth, body is never ever dissociated from the mind. Therefore, making one or the other work makes both.

In other words, push yourself to go the extra mile, not the extra lightyear !