Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-11-2020, 09:02 AM
irisa

Corona

My look at Corona...

Cor...heart

Ona...could be derived from ´owner´...

Heart owner...Core business...

A lot of what is happening, what people are experiencing directly or indirectly because of COVID-19 has to do with their core business: literally about peoples business, like work. But even more about inner core business.

Feelings, that were pushed aside or people didn´t even were aware of, come to the surface. Feelings of love, loss, grief, anger...

My look at what happened in the world until now...when people hear about Corona they suddenly see death coming around the corner...for lots of people it´s a sudden confrontation with death, with their mortality.

Besides the confrontation with death, there´s the sudden confrontation with loss...loss of life...loss of loved ones...loss of condition or certain body functions.

Besides the dis-ease itself lots of the upheavel has to do with emotions.

And then there´s the numbers...day after day. Oh, today there are less people tested negative...we maybe can let more people get together....oh, now there´s more people tested positive....lockdown everybody!!
Also numbers about people who died and how many had to go to the hospital or could leave.

Lots of people in certain area´s of work have been paid to ease their loss somewhat...

To me the virus is real. I don´t get paid to lie or be ill.

I can´t tell where the virus came from...did it escape from somewhere (un)intendedly? I don´t know, maybe...

But i believe that this is a time in history where things could change for the better...maybe not economicly, but for and from the inner core...

Living more consciously...communicating with loved ones more in real consciously...slowing down...thinking of what life really is about...

Just my opinion...
Old 25-11-2020, 04:20 AM
Master
What.......... a wonderful and inspiring post.

I hope you post more on the subject.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-11-2020, 04:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What.......... a wonderful and inspiring post.

I hope you post more on the subject.
BigJohn something changed recently in your approach on this forum. Care to share why? Is it Corona?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-11-2020, 04:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
My look at Corona...

Cor...heart

Ona...could be derived from ´owner´...

Heart owner...Core business...

A lot of what is happening, what people are experiencing directly or indirectly because of COVID-19 has to do with their core business: literally about peoples business, like work. But even more about inner core business.

Feelings, that were pushed aside or people didn´t even were aware of, come to the surface. Feelings of love, loss, grief, anger...

My look at what happened in the world until now...when people hear about Corona they suddenly see death coming around the corner...for lots of people it´s a sudden confrontation with death, with their mortality.

Besides the confrontation with death, there´s the sudden confrontation with loss...loss of life...loss of loved ones...loss of condition or certain body functions.

Besides the dis-ease itself lots of the upheavel has to do with emotions.

And then there´s the numbers...day after day. Oh, today there are less people tested negative...we maybe can let more people get together....oh, now there´s more people tested positive....lockdown everybody!!
Also numbers about people who died and how many had to go to the hospital or could leave.

Lots of people in certain area´s of work have been paid to ease their loss somewhat...

To me the virus is real. I don´t get paid to lie or be ill.

I can´t tell where the virus came from...did it escape from somewhere (un)intendedly? I don´t know, maybe...

But i believe that this is a time in history where things could change for the better...maybe not economicly, but for and from the inner core...

Living more consciously...communicating with loved ones more in real consciously...slowing down...thinking of what life really is about...

Just my opinion...
My perspective is that we brought this (and others) on us with our negative beliefs and emotions (anger, fear, hate). If we don't change, and so far we seem not to, we'll attract other lessons on us. Unfortunately, everybody thins they are right, and the others are wrong.

It is a symbolical lesson to us.

Not sure why you used "cor-ona" parallel to 'core business", as it seems a stretch, even for English, and even more for reality.

I, as BJ appreciate too your nice thoughts expressed in your post.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-11-2020, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
BigJohn something changed recently in your approach on this forum. Care to share why? Is it Corona?

Where I live, Corona is almost impossible to find whereas before the Pandemic, you could find Corona almost everywhere.

I personally never cared much for Corona beer.......

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-12-2020, 02:14 AM
Master
When you think about it, emotions do play a big part in it. When your perceptions get hijacked and you're being bombarded with MSM B$, of course, you will suffer at the hands of those who feed you the information/disinformation. Corona is a virus family classification name. The cold and flu are within this Corna family of viruses. This is how it 'spread' worldwide so rapidly. What countries don't have cold and flu case? Very few. Add a bit of MSM hysteria a few policies and some OCD hygiene practices and you set yourself up and cause your immune system to have a holiday. Then you get the cold or flu your immune system is cactus and you become violently ill. You get christened with having COVID-19 symptoms. Because you have had this experience everyone else jumps aboard the crazy train and wants a lethal injection of the 'miracle' cure vaccine. Game, set & match.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 01-12-2020, 02:26 AM
irisa..I just saw this, tho you wrote it days ago.
Very insightful.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-12-2020, 10:06 AM
Master
There have been many corona-viruses discovered over the decades. The first one was discovered in 1965. When medical scientists discovered that the common cold was being caused by a virus and not by “cold” weather. The word “corona” refers to “the crown.” The Sun’s outer atmosphere or layer is called its corona. This virus is called the corona virus because upon microscopic examination a “halo” appears around the spikes extending from the virus. Those spikes are said to be the crown or corona of the virus.

The virus we have today is actually called “a novel coronavirus.” Which just means it is a “new coronavirus.” This corona virus was discovered in 2019 so they call it COVID-19. Although humanity has been dealing with various types of corona viruses since 1965. Viruses usually begins in animals and insects where they are usually harmless. It is when they jump species, like go from animal to human, that they become deadly. For instance the Zika virus and West Nile virus is carried by mosquitoes, and if that mesquites bites a human that virus becomes deadly in a human. Keep in mind a virus is a living organism.

It is widely believed that this COVID-19 jumped from bats in Wuhan, China, who were being studied in a lab, and infected humans, and then spread throughout the human population globally from there. The 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic that killed 50-million people worldwide is said to have originated in birds. Viruses can also originate in monkeys, or other animals or insects. I have no doubt that there are hundreds of deadly viruses in the future of humanity that we don’t even know about yet. The thing is in the past we have always been able to keep them at bay.

We are all engaged in a symbiotic parasitic type relationship with life. There are lots of microscopic organisms that feed on us. We have “good” bacteria in us that help keep us healthy. Everything feeds on everything else, including us humans; we feed on animals and vegetation, sometimes animals, like sharks, etc., feed on us. This is also constantly going on at the microscopic level, and it effects us. As long as we do not allow viruses to jump species they are fine.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:07 AM
Administrator
My belief is the virus did come from one country giving no names but we all know.
Yes the virus is real and has and still is killing people.
But there is a lot of talk going on it is now cold and flu season. and they class that as covid. which it is not.
My friends are tree surgeons they went to one house last week. the owner comes out speaks to them. and then procedes to tell them he is an Undertaker.
So my friend said to him you must be busy because of this virus,
He went quiet for a while then he said dont believe Everything you read in the papers.

He said yes we are busy but its not for that reason. he then went on to say what i am about to tell you may surprise you,
Death is part of Life you cant have one without the other. he said when a doctor signs a death certificate they get paid £250 per one signing but if they say it was covid that caused the death it goes up to £1500 to £2500.

He said you have more than likely read about people who's loved ones passed with cancer or other things and yet it is put as covid that is the reason why, he said we have queried it yet we are told to keep quiet.

My other friends wife is a ward sister in a big hospital she has said yes we have had a couple of people come in with covid symptoms. but no where near what the government are saying it is fear mongering.

So make your own mind up having a positive outlook can help you beat an illness, BUT not always

Namaste
Old 01-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Great post above, Native.
You, too, Starman.
:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru