Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-05-2023, 05:44 AM
Master

IAMTHAT, MISS H.

Well I seem to be doing the same things as you two ie trying to lift my vibrations and thought control whilst still here.

Yep I’ve considered my thoughts in the Astral life as well and figure if I can get most of the job done here then I MIGHT be able to evolve easier on the other side. Yes Miss H I’ve thought the same as you thinking everyone will see my nutty thoughts lol

STARMAN. You state silence is a very fine vibration and I totally agree cos I have lived with silence for a few years now and just love it.

Great posts everyone. I’ve really enjoyed reading them but most of all it’s helped knowing that I’m on “the same page” as a few other people even tho I haven’t had their wonderful experiences.
Old 29-05-2023, 12:15 PM
Master
When I was a child I was frequently pulled into the astral plane, it was done automatically as a means of escaping a painful childhood. The astral plane experience for me was very pleasant. There were houses and streets, a very vivid experience and feeling of comfort.

But I did not know it as “the astral plane,” as I was a child and did not have the vocabulary which I now have. I have been pulled out of my body several times; often during very painful events that separated me from my physical body. I have also had out of body experiences while sitting in quiet meditation.

I have now been practicing quiet meditation for more then 40-years, and the silence has grown within me. It has become very thick with a rich presence, often taking over my very being. I have been meditating twice a day now for many years nurturing that inner silence, which is also know as inner peace.

Experiencing realms of unfathomable depth and awesomeness, and filled with incredible astounding love. In these realms I did not have a body, no covering; completely naked to the divine, but overwhelmingly fulfilled with no thoughts, desires, needs or wants. An unsurpassed blessing; these experiences I did not seek. They came when I learned to let go, and let go, and let go......

The experience of a greatly expanded consciousness, often referred to as “cosmic consciousness,” is an incredible experience as well. That takes place right here on Earth, where you find your physical body is inside of you, your consciousness, and you are not inside of your physical body.
Old 29-05-2023, 02:44 PM
Master

Awww sounds wonderful! But after that dreadful childhood you deserve to have these magic experiences.

Wish I had them lol
Old 29-05-2023, 02:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Jesus describes mechanism to reach afterlife

Jesus in his Padgett messages confirms the existence of the spirit body which both religion and science deny. He explains that the spirit body is what our soul inhabits after the transition known as death when we emerge into our new life in the spirit world. He stresses that it is indestructible and acts as a perfect vehicle for the senses no matter how impaired the physical body was during the earth life. A knowledge of the nature of the spirit body is important as it provides the mechanism whereby we are able to transfer our real self into the spirits lands and so begin the afterlife.

In the words of Jesus 'When the mortal dies, the only thing that dies and is left behind is the mere physical body, and with the spirit body survives all those things which can be said to be the real man, so far as the mind is concerned. Hence, man never ceases to remember and to progress and to know that he is a being which death cannot destroy or change into something that he was not before death came to him'.

These words of Jesus explain clearly the relationship between the physical body and the spirit body together with the role of the soul which infuses the life force into both.
Old 29-05-2023, 03:01 PM
Master
I know you mean well Redchic12, and I thank you for your sentiments. But in my opinion life is not about what we deserve or do not deserve. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to so-called bad people.

I knew inner silence long before I called it inner silence, all babies do. I did not immediately know how to express myself as a child, and I dwelled in silence for quite a while. Little did I know at the time that silence would expand my being. Everything in life is useful if we can learn how to use it to deepen our awareness of Self.

When I say silence, I mean no thoughts or emotions, withdrawn as a child in complete silence. Many decades later when I learned how to meditate, I felt familiar with the experience of inner silence from having had it in my childhood. In this respect the painful childhood I had served me well on another level.

P.S. You will have those experiences, in my opinion, everyone will eventually have those transcendent experiences; possibly even before their physical body dies.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:10 PM
Master

Yeah I get what you are saying and thank you for explaining.

But you know I think it would be i good idea if you have a word with those lovely beings on the otherside and tell them that you have a nice little friend in Australia who they can help to have a lovely spiritual experience as well. LOL
Old 29-05-2023, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Lockwood
Jesus in his Padgett messages confirms the existence of the spirit body which both religion and science deny.
They do? I never knew or thought of that , esp religion...since they promise Heaven...
and Jesus says on the cross ---This day I say to you, you will be in paradise with me...paraphrased. Naturally, he meant his spirit body.

Again, love the subject. Constantine, in the Padgett Messages, changed the course of my Path.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-05-2023, 09:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
possibly even before their physical body dies.
Starman,

You are a courageous and brave .. being and help so many of us here.

When you say "let go," would you elaborate on that?

Blessings,
pixiedust
Old 31-05-2023, 09:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
When I came into this world I was very fine, very, very, fine. Then I started defining things and lost my fineness. So eventually I went out trying to find that fineness once more, and when I found it, I started to become fine again, very, very, fine.

I haven't been on for a few days and have been catching up. I do believe you elaborate on what letting go means...

Awesome stuff all round and sharings!
Old 02-06-2023, 09:01 AM
Example of Jesus speaking in the Padgett messages -
amazingly long sentences! Here are 3. :)

''In the first place, it must be understood that the divine love of the Father is an entirely distinct kind of love from the love which
the Father bestowed
upon man at the time of His creation, and which man has possessed in a more or less condition of purity ever since that time.

This divine love was never conferred upon man as a perfect and completed gift, either at the time of his creation or since my coming to earth,
but as a gift which is waiting for man's own efforts and aspirations to obtain, and without which it can never become his,
although it is always close to him waiting to answer his call.

Then understanding what this love is, and that man must seek for it and what the effect upon the soul of man is, it becomes very important that man
should make the obtaining of it the one great object of his aspirations and desires, for when he possesses it to a degree that makes him at-One with the Father
he ceases to be a mere man and becomes of a nature of soul existence, that makes him divine with many qualities of the Father,
the chief of which is of course this love, and also causes him to absolutely realize the fact of his immortality.''

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru