Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-04-2023, 07:32 AM
Ascender
Best ways to energetically clear a property

Hello,

I was wondering what are the best ways to clean and clear out the energy of a property and ways to maintain this throughout the duration of residency.

I am aware of different ways but am really interested in anyone else's ideas and suggestions as I'm open to trying new methods and rituals.

Many thanks,

Sara
Old 11-04-2023, 09:20 AM
Ascender
When I moved in my flat, the energy was very very very low. Blood stains, dark spots, I mean ... it's like the flat had been on a warfare.

I cleaned the walls and ceilings, re-painted them also, but this was mostly about cleaning each little square for weeks. Then I filled all tiny holes around windows and doors.

But that wasn't enough. During AP I noticed there was moisture behind a kitchen furniture, which attracted silverfishes. Moisture came from the water input pipes that also let air in. I've cleaned all of that and silverfishes didn't come back.

During that time I mostly burned candles to fix the bad energy, vacuumed the spiders, spread eucalyptus and tee tree oil, got fresh air in, got as much light as I could into the flat.

It's a chain reaction, so if it's not fixed from the root cause, the bad energy keeps coming back.
Now the energy is like on a mountain in altitude (while I'm at sea level). I need a few plants to make it better.

If there exists a mantra that cleans your home for you, I'm up for it!

Side note, but 2 days ago I repainted the balcony deck, a cat peed on it the next day, I cleaned and the diluted white paint mixed with the wood natural color almost made a rainbow LOL
That may be a secret paint recipe that fixes your home energy, I don't know!
Old 11-04-2023, 12:07 PM
Master

Also add fresh flowers and beautiful music. Burning essential oils is beneficial as well.
Old 11-04-2023, 01:02 PM
Master
Depends what you have to / want to clear and how far you want to go.
When I moved into my current home I did the most thorough cleansing ever. I put a spiritual lock on the home. Took me a few hours.

First putting water, salt, and a candle in each & every space, incl. the attic, cupboard under the stairs etc. Now I did not put that in the attic, and for that cupboard I used a T-light in a closed lantern. Gotta think of safety!!

Then lighting all candles, after that going through each space/room with white sage from first floor and up, starting clockwise with the rooms. Inside the room also go clockwise from one corner to the next.
Each corner repeating a specific statement/affirmation and taking the time to truly visualise and feel it sink in.
Also visualising the cleansing happening inside the walls, floors, ceiling.
The attic I visualised as I couldn't put a candle in there, nor get the sage smoke in the whole space as it was already full up with stuff.
And of course also visualised the entire roof being cleansed.

Then it's gathering all the water & salt bowls, candles.
I put a huge crystal (Lemurian ice) on the Chi point of the house, the centre point, downstairs before I started.
I still had a huge bunch of flowers that I'd bought when I got the key to my house. Sunflowers and whatnot.

After that all was well. I occasionally feel I have to smudge, but never need to do that entire ritual. If I do smudge with white sage it's generally speaking just the living room, or sometimes the entire downstairs (living, kitchen, loo, hallway, extension). But just smudging with white sage, not the rest.

I also got loads of high vibrational crystals which have formed an energyfield, so generally speaking my house is and stays clean.
But when I moved in here the energy of the house was dull, dormant. Now it's alive & kicking, vibrant, happy :)
Old 11-04-2023, 01:02 PM
Maybe this will help..well the whole thread...
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...31&postcount=6

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-04-2023, 07:05 AM
Ascender
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I'm presently cleaning like crazy then will try working on the energy by using some of the above suggestions.

Wish me luck!
Old 20-04-2023, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
Hello, I was wondering what are the best ways to clean and clear out the energy of a property and ways to maintain this throughout the duration of residency.
I am aware of different ways but am really interested in anyone else's ideas and suggestions as I'm open to trying new methods and rituals.
SaraTherase - Other than burning sage, I've found that getting rid of things in the house that don't resonate with you or you're not using, to be helpful. It's more along the lines of decluttering to free up positive flow of energy both in the house and within you.

I have a generous mother who gives me things in attempt to decorate my house, probably because I strive to be a minimalist. Anyway, when I couldn't convince her to stop spending money on me, I just began accumulating things given to me in closets, drawers, cabinets, basement until I decided since I'll never use any of this stuff, I'll donate it to charity. I've done this with things I've held on to for many years as well. This decluttering process is freeing. Just my 2 cents worth.