Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 17-12-2021, 08:06 PM
Guide

Am I going mad?

Spiritualism saved my sanity and life back in 1974 when weird things stated to happen to me, it started with raps on the back of my bed, then the radiator then the wardrobe, I started talking to these raps with a yes or no questions and began to see some intelligence there, I would see whispery forms in the room not quite materializing but getting closer, i working for British rail at the time and thankfully there was a chap there i was talking to and he told me his sister was a spiritualist and he would put me in contact with her, i went to my first Spiritualist church that week in the summer of 74 what i found there was a life saver for me, they were all wonderful people there who listened and explained in a very matter of fact way what was happening to me, i soon identified with many there and was extremely grateful for all their kind help Everything started to open up for me then onwards.

regards michael.
Old 17-12-2021, 08:49 PM
Master
Interesting!

Modern Day Spiritualism began with Rapping Mediums.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-12-2021, 05:57 PM
Guide

Thanks Big john Yes indeed i remember reading about the Hyde sisters i believe they were called, back in the 1880s If i remember correctly, I was very greatful for all the kind help I received plus the reassurance i was also given that i was ok they said they had all experiences like this in the past.

regards michael.
Old 18-12-2021, 06:01 PM
Master
I think you mean the Fox sisters back in 1848 at Hydesville, NY. Hydesville no longer exists as a community but the foundation of the house the Fox family rented where the rappings began, still exists today as a museum.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-12-2021, 11:24 PM
Guide

You are quite right there Big John I got my Hydes mixed up with my Foxes thank you i stand corrected.

regards michael.
Old 10-01-2022, 09:55 PM
Master
no
I have seen spirit all my life and heard all my life but thank God today's kids have a lot better than needed then I did and raided if I was allowed to it is my life again I would love it by spuds Wills advice advice show home care don't let people put you off yes it's quite in bed looking at dead people looking after dead people but I look back now and hitting the Alex abusive and aggressive invert and face no longer a doormat doormat I'll take that your doormat

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-11-2023, 11:29 PM
Ascender

No you’re not going mad at all. You were tuning into the Universe’s ways of giving you messages: in this case the raps in the radiators. I did similar things when I first got into spirituality. I used the knocks in the central heating at home, or the chirps of birds outside to answer yes/no questions at a time when I was quite distressed, and found that the answers were fairly exact. The Universe has all sorts of ways of giving us messages, and these come thick and fast when we tube into them.
Old 23-11-2023, 07:14 AM
Master

MichaelK. Yes I also had a very positive experience from a Spiritual Church many years ago when strange things happened to me and I thought I was losing it. They certainly helped me understand what was really happening to me. Very kind, decent people!

Nice to see someone else have a positive experience as well.
Old 23-11-2023, 10:43 AM
Administrator
I have had experiences in the Healing sanctuary I used to go to.
I remember being pulled up in my seat and spirit were dressing me up everyone looked at me as I had A Native chief standing right behind me and i Was dresses in Native clothes, even the medium running the place had never seen anything like it.
It wasn't the first time either

Namaste
Old 23-11-2023, 11:20 AM
Master

Oh wow NativeS you had some great experiences. I’m jealous lol