Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 05-12-2022, 09:45 AM
Master

Super Bright Golden Light

It happened twice, I was meditating and suddenly I noticed this wave of light passing from my right to left in that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed. I felt that a presence moved around me, a being, I was 100% there is a being around me and I was ready to open my eyes for I was a little bit afraid, alone at night in my room.

I was like, WOOOOW!!! This is so amazing and continued my meditation.

Some time later it happened again but this time I could see it vividly moving slowly from the top of that blackness to the bottom ( from the top of my head to the bottom ). It was insane, I could see, literally, golden light and that blackness became very bright, this was not jus a flash of light, I was able to observe it moving. When it reached the bottom, the light there was super bright and intense but it was only like a crack in that blackness, and it was literally golden light... and then the light vanished away just like that.

Once again, I was like WOOOW!! WOOOW!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! Even said in my mind: This is incredible!!!

Funny, my heart was slowly beating, my breathing too. For the first time my body did not react like going haywire and this surprised me and I wondered why, what changed? And then continued meditating.
Old 28-02-2023, 09:54 PM
Seeker

This is the veil passing.
Old 30-04-2023, 03:31 AM
Seeker

I had this happen to me tonight and even a couple times before. A golden light coming from above and shining through my closed eyes. Sometimes there is a strong surge of energy through my body at the same time. I came here just now to see if it has happened to anyone else.
Old 30-04-2023, 07:50 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing ~ I’ve never experienced this, so cannot comment
Old 30-04-2023, 09:20 AM
Ascender
It's the beginning of the (re)opening of the 3rd eye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed
It's not supposed to be this way, even though it's the case for the majority of people, you need to let more light within you.
The best exercise I've found is ... cloud gazing.
It comes from Dzogchen schools.

https://www.thewayofmeditation.com.a...-of-sky-gazing

You need to completely accept the light, let it fill your body.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:39 PM
Master

For this reason I share these experiences, to let others know, hey this is real and it's happening, just like I read the experiences shared by all of you, to see if there are common grounds and most of the time there are, these experienced are shared globally.

@Guillaume I will take a look, I never let it fully manifest, of course, out of fear of going too far but with small steps I managed to go deeper. In the beginning my heart was racing as if I was running a marathon but now is completely silent when having these "supernatural" experiences.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:29 PM
Master
It’s good you share, ThatMan. I do likewise, recalling that in early days, there was definitely apprehension and fear of the unknown. On a relative scale, that that receded over time but it’s always good to share experiences, even though all may not resonate.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:59 AM
Ascender
Quote:
out of fear of going too far but with small steps I managed to go deeper.
Well, you need to set a quite strong intent to leave to be able to leave (and not go back).

Quote:
In the beginning my heart was racing as if I was running a marathon but now is completely silent when having these "supernatural" experiences.
It's karma burning away in my understand. I went through that, indeed it was like a very intense workout for many sessions.

Keep going!
Old 03-05-2023, 02:03 AM
Experiencer

I feel that you were connecting with source energy, that's what came to me out of what you described in your experience. I feel that energy was around you, for you to know that your connection to that energy. Just as you're connected to the universe.
Old 04-05-2023, 07:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
It’s good you share, ThatMan. I do likewise, recalling that in early days, there was definitely apprehension and fear of the unknown. On a relative scale, that that receded over time but it’s always good to share experiences, even though all may not resonate.

Thank you! Yes, the fear of the unknown keeps holding me back, glad to hear that, I am still working my way, with baby steps, literally