Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Master
Post Fear for my children- reincarnation

I fear for my clan, and them going through reincarnation- if it’s anything like mine and I’m sure it will be: it will be painful… I know this is a silver lining, they will retaliate from clan life at first but it will bring them comfort at the end. I’m here for them what ever they choose…

I don’t hang on the fact they are going through pain(at the moment a they are sleeping in suspended animation) due to reincarnate next couple of life’s.. I will be the first one to go through hell and back) and this is probably to do with my position as head of clan/ family..

There’s a lot of us, so many to worry about.. I don’t particularly have a favourite but they all trigger me..

It’s causing me lots of anxiety and stress..

I know worrying about it won’t change it and I’m trying not to procrastinate over it because I’d be adding fuel to the fire..

I know eventually they will be jumpers like me.. it’s in our blood.. I’ve seen them defy space and time before.. but a lot of life’s are up for stake,

Things like rotating a human (so they don’t get recognised) they might not learn to reincarnate into something different until it’s too late .
Creating exits by manipulating illnesses for them to die naturally than through something like fire..

These are skills that take life times to learn.. it could be thousands of life’s before they die naturally..

I fear they won’t learn until it’s too late and my sympathies arnt with them. But yet with them.. I just wish they would know what I know and know the processes of life and progress of reincarnation…

—————-

We all learn on our own way , in our own time and progress differently.. I just don’t want them set back.

I think they message was clear as we spent a lot of time at the hospital, a burn .. I think they understood the way of life and are planning around the life experience we’ve had so far…

It’s hard to tell..

They have been gone for 23 years now. I know they are sleeping well but in reincarnations grips.. I think they understand the rules of reincarnation and the pangs…

I won’t be able to find them for life times yet. But they will stay in my memories for a long time to come, in fact when I was born it was the first thing that came to mind- I know I am apart of them in their symmetry group and clan members family even..

Life is cruel sometimes but I think I’ve won the lottery in fact I think life fulfils your dreams when your first born.. because that’s what happened to me..

I got to meet my soul family..

Now they have been taken away from me.. I know as long as I am who I am then they will be close…

I would have chosen Carly out of everyone alive.. she’s my soul family. I’m just glad I got to watch her grow up. Then sleep peacefully for a while..

I’m like her angel/ protector: I know the life and karma I’m going to receive is to better me and prepare me for that role..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-11-2022, 05:11 AM
I think you are getting better with your English!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2022, 04:37 AM
Master

Try not to worry about things that we cannot change. If I worried about everything that may or may not happen I would become a wreck. I would likely get sick from the worry. It would not help anyone. Life is hard enough without worrying about reincarnation. All we can do is our best and whatever happens will happen.
Old 04-12-2022, 06:23 PM
Master
I understand, I just wish I could get a message to them- about how hard it’s going to be.. deep down I know that as long as we are a clan we will imagine all the things possible for us, in the future- it will keep us strong.. we have each other and I know it will be the longest 24 hours dying and being reborn soon after it, all this mishaps of reincarnation- forgetting and starting again…

I know we all have areas which we need to grow in and even understanding how reincarnation works.. will take the best part of 3-4 life’s…

I just wish they realised how soon I realised.. I was sheltered for most my bringing up- in foster care and church.

I had a good childhood and spent many years trying to imagine the best future possible…

I’ve procrastinated for so long about our family get to togethers. The Christmas’s and birthdays..

I’ve imagined the big house with snow, the food and cooking- the present and just a gift us being together- in the same ‘know’ as each other about life in general.. it’s so hard not to send them a message but I know they will get it through their higher selfs..

Life’s not that bad just the dying is horrible.. it tears apart families and friends. It’s the one thing arguing is created because we are all afraid we won’t make it to the reunion..

I know deep down we will and I’m so blessed..

Just life times spent in the gym , lumbering& being a Scrooge lol

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)