Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 27-10-2022, 03:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Scorpio Leo combo

My Scorp self and my Scorp friend are always meeting Leos in the dating world and the consensus for us is - ****ing Leos! Its become a running joke, that any time we meet someone and they turn out to be just wrong wrong wrong, its always a dang Leo.
Anyone have a similar experience for the other side? Why are we always initially attracted to these Fire signs that are just so not right for our Water personalities??
Old 27-10-2022, 03:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AStites
My Scorp self and my Scorp friend are always meeting Leos in the dating world and the consensus for us is - ****ing Leos! Its become a running joke, that any time we meet someone and they turn out to be just wrong wrong wrong, its always a dang Leo.
Anyone have a similar experience for the other side? Why are we always initially attracted to these Fire signs that are just so not right for our Water personalities??

Apologies, as I read the forum title wrong!
Old 27-10-2022, 07:40 AM
I think you are ok in Astrology.
I have a Scorpio Leo story...indulge me...lol..I never have a reason to tell it!

I knew someone in Boston..that was a Scorpio, but she had something crazy like 6 planets in Leo.
When that woman walked into a room it was so powerful...it might be like when Oprah just walks into a room!
All eyes just turn! It's the only person I have ever known like this!
Or maybe if James Earl Jones were to walk into a room...the aura is giant.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2022, 10:13 AM
Master
You attract what resonates with you. If you want answers to your questions it might pay off to wonder why exactly you are attracted to these people that turn out to be Leo. Is it their confidence, the way they carry themselves etc.?
How does that make you feel? What does that do for you?
That would answer what you are lacking inside which you then feel is filled in by the Leo.
Scorpios often aren't very open, are very deep, and some not so much in the foreground. Leo tends to be more the opposite. Leo is one of the easiest signs to recognise and spot as they have this typical aura, exude this sense of power and even if that is missing they have a highly attractive energy.
In a way you can almost see their radiant powerful royal mane like the lion has.
There's this thing about Leos that's highly attractive.
Work out what their appeal is for you, how they make you feel initially and you have your answer.

Oh, and Leos aren't wrong wrong wrong btw. They're great people. But like with every sunsign, if they haven't done enough personal growth (yet) they might be more in their Leo shadow. Confidence is not strong then and their innate insecurities may be in the foreground, driving them. And Leos do have many insecurities. Unless/until they have done enough work on Self to shine their lion light & power.
If you only meet the ones who are more in the Leo shadow side still then it also says something about you. Go through the same above question to find out what it is.

And bear in mind that EACH sun sign has a shadow side with its particular quirks & flaws, and most everyone is still in that energy, unless they've done a lot of personal growth work, which most people haven't done (yet).
Old 27-10-2022, 11:21 AM
Thumbs up

FC -What a good answer!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2022, 02:09 PM
Master
Hi Miss Hepburn! Thank you