Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-04-2022, 02:41 AM
Experiencer
Telepathy or Connecting?

I've been reading through the telepathy threads here and realized that what I think of as simply "connecting" you may be calling "telepathy". If that's true I've had far too many experiences to even begin listing them here. I've never thought of it as a problem though. Seems rather natural to me. If I'm out and about I do get exhausted/overwhelmed sometimes, and have to shut down, but that's no big deal either. Home, some food, some sleep, re-center and I'm good.

There's tons of stuff I "receive" from others. Feelings, images, impulses, nonsense. And that's without "digging" into it at all - that's just from passing in the street so to speak. And there's something else that's typically there, something that I think of as a child. It's them - but a simpler - less complicated - more straight-forward version of them. I don't mention any of this to them of course, but I do use it to temper what I say so they'll understand me.

"Connecting" seems to work with everything for me. Animals, trees, houses, cars, whatever. I don't get the same things I get from people, but I still "get" lots of stuff. And with many of these "non-human connections" I get to have conversations of a sort. Doing that with people is weird - people freak out - but everything else seems fine with it. Of course, for a "conversation" to happen both sides have to "agree" to it, and some things refuse occasionally, which is fine. When that happens I just wish them well and move on.

Anyway, what I'm wondering is if you'd call what I'm doing telepathy? I prefer connecting honestly. Telepathy implies language to me, and for me anyway language is rarely involved. In fact, I was doing it long before I learned to talk. Most of the "conversations" I have with things don't involve language. I can often put what I receive into words, but it doesn't come in that way.
Old 14-04-2022, 07:47 AM
Master
Telepathy has never really sat in me as such. Connection sits more comfortable as I see it and experience.

We are all connected, so I think the way people connect predominately often flows through as the receiving.

So it probably comes back to openness. As in how open is your signal?

Also too, I think through the streams of people, their is a tendency to be noticing where they are showing. I’m not consciously trying to dig either, for me it’s just what transpires as things arise and as things are.
Old 14-04-2022, 08:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
We are all connected, so I think the way people connect predominately often flows through as the receiving.
So it probably comes back to openness. As in how open is your signal
Exactly. I simply open up and pick up things. Then something catches my attention so I "look" and a flood of new stuff comes in. Honestly it's as natural as breathing. The only "tricky" part is opening up, but that is a very natural state as well. I think how much you "get" is related to how open you are, but honestly that's just a guess. I've no way of measuring how open I am. I base that on the fact that when I get tired or overwhelmed less comes in.
Old 14-04-2022, 11:42 AM
Master
I have a gauge on my open state through what I’ve cleared in myself. Generally I’m open with discernment and intuition flowing through that openness, so what’s moving through the shared space, I kind of don’t even have to know, if that makes sense. All my processors I recall, really had to be integrated into one, to just meet the space as it is for itself. Actually I hardly need to use discernment, it’s like I’m just open and whatever stream flows, flows.

Openness I’ve noticed is ‘felt’ as openness. And the response is often ‘openness’
When it’s felt.

Clarity in openness has no agenda either. It’s just open..that’s felt most often by others even if they are not open. It’s an invitation of sorts saying, you can be you.
Old 14-04-2022, 07:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I have a gauge on my open state through what I’ve cleared in myself.
Very true. And if I get triggered by issues still inside me I close up and the connection "disappears". Thankfully that happens less these days than it used to. I've done a lot of housecleaning over the years! More to do of course - always more. (lol)

Quote:
Clarity in openness has no agenda either. It’s just open..that’s felt most often by others even if they are not open. It’s an invitation of sorts saying, you can be you.
Nicely put! I like that. The only agenda is kind of "I'm here - hello." Although I suspect that their reaction to me is tempered by my appearance as well. As a male I was always viewed as a potential threat, which bothered me. Now that I'm an "old man" that's stopped happening as much, which is wonderful. I'm no longer someone to be wary of or compete with. Animals still see me as a potential threat however. They're not as silly as humans are.

I don't consciously perceive "the child" in people all the time, but if I look it's always there. Interestingly, it's also there when I remember my encounters with people. In fact, huge amounts of stuff are remembered - things I was far too busy to notice at the time. When I first started looking into this I was amazed how much there was. I'm not fast enough to consciously process it all, but it's all there in my memory waiting to be "analyzed". Our minds are rather amazing.
Old 15-04-2022, 02:13 AM
Master
A while back I had a customer from hell you might say. She was the perfect reflection for me to witness all of the old me in one big hit. When I say old me, I was very aware she represented the ‘whole’ of my own pain body. My shadow complete. It was intense, confronting, overwhelming and each trigger just kept hitting me like a dagger into each of my old wounds. I let it hit and let myself feel it all. It was like a surreal movie. It was like she was reaching through the veil, and just merging enough to activate an awareness and a few threads lingering in all those deeply held wounds I once felt very wounded by.

There was a sweet and gentle Thai lady standing in the midst of this twenty five min unfolding, watching it all. After all was done and she threw her money at me and left, she came back and demanded I take her photo with her ‘hat’ correctly situated on her head, (I’m present in myself, thinking, your tweeking my higher self/crown, my spirit with all this- I’m so blessed) not tilted incorrectly. I’m giggling even now at the whole symbolism of this encounter. Anyhow I did what she required and hugged her. She coldly and with just a hint of little warmth said. “You have a nice day”...

Mean while, my little lady waiting is so overcome with tears, she is sobbing and distraught at my unfair and grossly disturbing customer, she feels for me.

I hug her too, (myself in her) ..

She runs off and bought me a huge big chocolate..

Bridging abundance of self, takes some rough diamonds and some beautiful pearls doesn’t it?

In the end it just is..
Old 15-04-2022, 02:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
A while back I had a customer from hell you might say.
Wow. What a precious memory. Life truly is wonderful when you can open yourself to living it.

Hopefully that woman isn't still running around with her impatience and pain.
Old 26-05-2022, 06:18 PM
Master
Seems like telepathic or clairvoyant…

Sometimes it comes in to your awareness like it’s your own- not just a prescribed notion of a tangible connection that’s disconnected from the self- another frequency so to speak

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-05-2022, 01:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Sometimes it comes in to your awareness like it’s your own- not just a prescribed notion of a tangible connection that’s disconnected from the self- another frequency so to speak
Seems to me there are a rather large number of variations. Typically, though, I do tend to know where they're coming from. I'm not sure how, but I do. And yeah - sometimes they come from me - parts of me I'm not consciously aware of/disconnected from. Most are just flashes from the past, but occasionally my intuition chimes in.
Old 16-07-2022, 05:10 AM
Pathfinder
I think it's Telepathy with me but it's MOSTLY with people I know personally. And yes it talking not reading them. I had a boyfriend that kept getting mad and claimed I was reading his mind word for word. I would say exactly what he was thinking before he could say it. He kept telling me I was freeking him out. That was the reason he broke up with me.

The problem with me reading minds is I always think it's my own thoughts. I can't tell the difference. When I hear it in my head it sounds like my own thoughts. Like I'm thinking to myself. I don't realize it's the other persons thoughts. I've had many people when I was younger get mad because I would finish their sentence before they did. I thought I was expressing my ideas.

I finally learned just to keep my mouth shut and don't express my ideas very often. I became shy and anti-social for a while. I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. I only answered questions or waited for someone to ask me about my thoughts. It's hard to make friends when you limit yourself in conversations.

I mostly kept to myself and kept busy working. I have a handful of friends that do put up with me. But not too many that can deal with that.