Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-11-2021, 09:30 PM
traceyacey12

How come only some people are psychic?

Why are only some people psychic? Why doesn't everyone on the spiritual path become psychic?
Old 07-11-2021, 09:28 AM
Lorelyen

Just a belief but I believe all are or were psychic to some extent but the ability has been suppressed so strongly in most that it's atrophied (much like fluoride in water and things like toothpaste calcify and wreck the pineal gland which upsets our circadian rhythms and (seemingly) the third eye).

There are exercises that help to develop it at least slightly.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:39 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Why are only some people psychic? Why doesn't everyone on the spiritual path become psychic?
Being psychic has nothing to do with being Spiritual, there are people like me that are born with the ability to be psychic the same as there are people who are born to play guitar or write symphonies.

And since we are all "Spiritual beings on a human Journey" what makes some Spiritual and not others?
Old 07-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Master

Quote:
I asked the same question years ago and the answers haven't changed in all this time. I've always thought science might help shed light on it if they would research, study, and document their finding and conclusions what physical difference might allow a person to amplify it. I agree it obvious it is a physical reason. It is said it is linked to the pineal gland. You may want to look into metaphysics on how that works. It has to do with the brain and energy (vibration) and the physical state of the mind.
Old 07-11-2021, 04:25 PM
Master
Being psychic is like any other other gift and ability. Some are more talented than others.

The basic factor is belief. That often comes from various experiences. For those who for what ever reason believe psychic skills do not exist, this belief will be divinely supported and blessed.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-11-2021, 07:53 PM
Master
That's kind of like asking: why doesn't everyone become a bookkeeper?

Answer to both questions is the same: everyone has their own unique specialty and also purpose in life and with their spiritual gifts & abilities.

I can both heal and read. But healing is not my forté nor what I want to do really. I have done healing of people, also of ground (soil) and houses. Healing ground is amazing but still not really my thing in life.

I like reading :) And there are other things I do just by being me mostly, and I'm a (energy working) coach.
Like me, everyone has their own thing that they feel drawn too.
Old 08-11-2021, 11:47 AM
Guide
Quote:

I agree with you that everyone should become psychic since this is a basic human ability like talking, walking, driving etc. Why most people does not become psychic? I guess this is because they are scared or they currently dislike the paranormal activity.

Last edited by green1 : 08-11-2021 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:23 PM
Administrator
I would agree with John

Namaste
Old 09-11-2021, 03:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Being psychic is like any other other gift and ability. Some are more talented than others.
The basic factor is belief. That often comes from various experiences. For those who for what ever reason believe psychic skills do not exist, this belief will be divinely supported and blessed.
I spoke to your friend. I wanted to believe her but she was wrong on a lot.
Old 09-11-2021, 11:00 AM
Guide
Thumbs up

[quote=Greenslade]Being psychic has nothing to do with being Spiritual, there are people like me that are born with the ability to be psychic the same as there are people who are born to play guitar or write symphonies.]

And since we are all "Spiritual beings on a human Journey" what makes some Spiritual and not others?

Last edited by Native spirit : 09-11-2021 at 01:21 PM.