Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2023, 09:18 AM
Pathfinder

Angel1 When Spirit comes what to do

I have been approached by the spirit of my exes relative.
First I did not know he was dead (or if before been sick or in an accident).

It was first couple of days and nights of streams of communication, then less frequent.

In Life he and my ex had their issues but behaved around me. He has explained some things to me. Feel as if he has healed me from some things from the relationship and I am left with a better understanding of everything. Feels so good!

I have gotten used to other Spirits communicating but not like this relative.

I suppose to him we are still Family and he's watching over us (Me included in that).

I now am thinking of contacting a Medium if it is so that the relative needs help. Should I do that or wait?

Last edited by energy4ever : 05-01-2023 at 06:09 PM.