Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Life is so very interestingly interwoven. I recently had a dragon fly land on my chest while driving. I think it hit the vehicle and was stunned, but it was odd that it landed on my heart. I pulled over and set it on the grass and blessed it as it started to come back around. So it would seem that I was meant to read this dream and you were meant to share it.

I can see why this dream has stayed so present in mind for you. However, since this dream has stuck with you for nearly a decade, the message might not apply to your present day self, but here goes....

The mall represents choices and options as it contains shops and stores that sell all kinds of things. This is sort of the universal storehouse. On your way to the mall, you take a shortcut through someone else's house and then hid because they returned home. This indicates a feeling of being unable to be yourself. It is the feeling of being "found out". This could indicate that you were hiding something in your life at that time and were afraid of being found out. Whatever it was, it was not going to go away because the owners of the home stayed. You came out of hiding fearing consequences that never materialized. They were only fears. The owners went on with their day. The pet maccaw represents the inability to hide ones true colors or feelings. Maccaws are usually known for their plumage and stand out. The house seems to represent the earthly body, with greens and blues (earth and water) and white furniture or spiritual footing or grounding. The beautiful woman is you, your inner self, your soul. She wears a purple hijab to show she is royalty and sees all clearly. She talks to you about a dragonfly because they represent transformation. They also represent making the most of your time and not taking things for granted as Dragonflies have rather short lifespans. She shows you that the true way is to look within and to not be afraid to be yourself. It may have been at that time in your life you were trying to create more options and choices in your life or desired them, but didn't want to take the usual or known route to get to them. Since you took a shortcut, it could indicate that you wanted them sooner than later, but felt that your desires would cause some sort of disruption or issue or you feared that they would. However, the mccaw shows you that when you stand out, you stand out. Accept your beauty and beautiful plumage. It was given to you for a reason.

Hey love I havw another dream for you. I recently bought two palm stones and placed them under my pillow. one apatite and one labradorite. I jhad a dream last night about black serpeants tied to the back of a white sweater i was wearing. I think three were tied to the back. There was supposed to be a fourth but i refused. Snakes make my skin crawl but i couldnt help but believe that they were a form of spiritual protection? i'm involved in the occult so their symbolism is generally good. I'm also going through kundalini. Just the ends of their tails were tied so the rest of their bodies moved around freely
Old 06-11-2019, 03:42 PM
Guide
I'd say the snakes were black vipers
Old 06-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
Hey love I havw another dream for you. I recently bought two palm stones and placed them under my pillow. one apatite and one labradorite. I jhad a dream last night about black serpeants tied to the back of a white sweater i was wearing. I think three were tied to the back. There was supposed to be a fourth but i refused. Snakes make my skin crawl but i couldnt help but believe that they were a form of spiritual protection? i'm involved in the occult so their symbolism is generally good. I'm also going through kundalini. Just the ends of their tails were tied so the rest of their bodies moved around freely

Hello AngelRain,

Just curious how is Kundalini is going for you?

Enjoy!
Old 06-11-2019, 08:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello AngelRain,

Just curious how is Kundalini is going for you?

Enjoy!
It's gotten so much better thank you!!! The dark knight of the soul is finally ending!! I'm so happy. I've worked so hard. How are you?
Old 06-11-2019, 09:37 PM
Legrand

Quote:
It's gotten so much better thank you!!! The dark knight of the soul is finally ending!! I'm so happy. I've worked so hard. How are you?

Hello AngelRain,

Good to hear!

I'm just letting myself evaporate in the hands of the Goddess. It's a wonderful experience.

May the Goddess be with you!
Old 07-11-2019, 01:40 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello AngelRain,

Good to hear!

I'm just letting myself evaporate in the hands of the Goddess. It's a wonderful experience.

May the Goddess be with you!

That’s great that you’re taking in the feminine energy. That’s what kundalini seems to be about. Thanks for checking up on me xoxo
Old 07-11-2019, 06:36 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Black serpents on a white sweater are not a good sign, but a warning. They were tied on the back where you couldn't see them. The apatite stone cleared the fog of deception around you and the labradorite activated your magical perception so you were able to see, not just look. I strongly sense there's an elephant in your room so to speak, you have been focusing so much on particular trees, missing the forest. It's very very good you refused the 4th snake. There's always a catch in the occult and the hidden. But it seems someone in higher realms wants to help you. Lately there must have been signs around you, synchronicities. Try to remember weird or repeating events lately. They speak...just listen ;)
Old 07-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osyris
Black serpents on a white sweater are not a good sign, but a warning. They were tied on the back where you couldn't see them. The apatite stone cleared the fog of deception around you and the labradorite activated your magical perception so you were able to see, not just look. I strongly sense there's an elephant in your room so to speak, you have been focusing so much on particular trees, missing the forest. It's very very good you refused the 4th snake. There's always a catch in the occult and the hidden. But it seems someone in higher realms wants to help you. Lately there must have been signs around you, synchronicities. Try to remember weird or repeating events lately. They speak...just listen ;)

I;ve been on a path to self healing for five years now. Through the chakras. Its worked so far, however once i incorporated herbs and oils the world to healing opened I noticed fae spirits showing up (I am from the fae realm.)