Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-09-2019, 07:22 AM
Knower

Are these Kundailini Symotoms ? CANT CONCENTRATE

So after the main explosion of energy within me during my sleep which shook me from the root of my spine, i went through whole lot of emotional turmoil and YES, I will negate with most people, IT WAS NOT ORGASMIC OR BLISSFUL. IT FREAKED ME OUT COMPLETELY.

Fast forward on now, after the emotional turmoil have some what ended which lasted for about 2-3 months after that energetic shift i dont think i am able to handle this.

Mostly now during i sleep, i have tremors, my body is shaking violently and it feels as if i have no control over it. and this shaking is mostly INTERNAL. Apart from that, i have palpitations on my root, throat and third eye chakra. But GUYS, this is again not ORGASMIC, this FREAK ME OUT as during this, i also feel INTENSE HEAT and i start to sweat even under an AC.

I FEAR This NOW. TO AN EXTENT THAT I WAKE MYSELF UP DURING MEDITATION SO THAT IT DOSENT GO DEEP SO THAT I DONT FEEL ALL THIS. I HAVE STARTED TO SKIP MEDITATION FREQUENTLY SINCE I FEAR THESE SYMPTOMS.
When i try to sleep, i see a dead ME. I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING. And NOW i think i need a Guru or some person who can know me inside out and tell me whats right thing to do

I have never been this way. I still try to calm myself during all this, but. I just dont know.
Old 21-09-2019, 08:04 AM
Master

I could give you an idea but perhaps Shivani Devi, NoOne, Legrand, jonesboy, Miss Hepburn or running among others are more competent to counsel you.

There is nothing to fear except fear itself!

Old 21-09-2019, 08:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

I could give you an idea but perhaps Shivani, NoOne, Legrand, jonesboy, Hepburn or running among others are more competent to counsel you.

There is nothing to fear except fear itself!

Or may be is it my ego which is freaking out ? The loss of self is what i am fearing ?

But what should i do
Old 21-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
The loss of self is what i am fearing ?

But what should i do

You typed a question mark at the end of “The loss of self is what i am fearing”. What do you really fear?

I had similar experiences 12 years ago. Sometimes I feared the energy would tear me apart. But at the most time it wasn’t that violent. I read some books about kundalinie awakening and never consulted a guru or something like that. I just learned to sit it out.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:01 AM
Knower

Exactly Sir,

The reason i fear to go deep into meditation is this. This immense energy can shake every bit of me.

And a part of this i think has come from the scary blogs i have read about this energy.

Can you please recommend me some book which you read and brought you in a state of peace.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Or may be is it my ego which is freaking out ? The loss of self is what i am fearing ?

But what should i do

Seems that those in the know of such matters are on a vacation!

Well, first thing is that if you feel discomfort and sudden intense heat, the kundalini is apparently moving through the Pingala or solar channel. The physical remedy is to sleep on your right side, thereby opening the left nostril. The Prana flow then will cajole the kundalini to take the benign path.

The actual problems however go much deeper than the physicality and have to do with inner cleansing of consciousness or our state of being. If you have time, go through the thread ‘kundalini & chakras’ under Spiritual Development. Many of your apprehensions are addressed there.

Ultimately, purity of being and an aspect of childlike trust, allowing the Divine to do Its will, without any resistance or fear on our part, is the key. Easier said than done, however.

I’d say, please do not employ any forced yogic technique. However, if the kundalini has gotten activated on its own, know that you cannot stop it. You can however allow it to move through the Ida or cool/lunar channel or better still through the Sushumna, the central funnel. And how to do this? You cannot! The child in you alone can! In innocence.

Prayers move mountains. What’s the kundalini? The prayer however must be without any hesitation or doubt!

Always a catch! Such is life

Old 21-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Can you please recommend me some book which you read and brought you in a state of peace.

You could try reading Gopi Krishna. His autobiography (Living with Kundalini) describes the trials he went through.

Peace
Old 21-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So after the main explosion of energy within me during my sleep which shook me from the root of my spine, i went through whole lot of emotional turmoil and YES, I will negate with most people, IT WAS NOT ORGASMIC OR BLISSFUL. IT FREAKED ME OUT COMPLETELY.

Fast forward on now, after the emotional turmoil have some what ended which lasted for about 2-3 months after that energetic shift i dont think i am able to handle this.

Mostly now during i sleep, i have tremors, my body is shaking violently and it feels as if i have no control over it. and this shaking is mostly INTERNAL. Apart from that, i have palpitations on my root, throat and third eye chakra. But GUYS, this is again not ORGASMIC, this FREAK ME OUT as during this, i also feel INTENSE HEAT and i start to sweat even under an AC.

I FEAR This NOW. TO AN EXTENT THAT I WAKE MYSELF UP DURING MEDITATION SO THAT IT DOSENT GO DEEP SO THAT I DONT FEEL ALL THIS. I HAVE STARTED TO SKIP MEDITATION FREQUENTLY SINCE I FEAR THESE SYMPTOMS.
When i try to sleep, i see a dead ME. I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING. And NOW i think i need a Guru or some person who can know me inside out and tell me whats right thing to do

I have never been this way. I still try to calm myself during all this, but. I just dont know.

that sounds very real to me. the emotions/blockages are being cleared out from the kundalini. from what i can tell. i agree its would be good to seek a guru that offers transmissions, shaktipat, meditate with and so on. i know of one that offers such. i have nothing to gang from mentioning him. i don't meditate with him anymore. and i am perhaps not of a cultural background that is to his liking. or you can search the net as there are much more available today than ever before. good luck!

the point in a guru is their presence, or transmission, will smooth out the roughness of the transition and quicken the process. but doesn't mean it becomes a cakewalk.

these are all just my opinions.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-09-2019, 06:41 AM
Knower

I have never met anyone with active kundalini, rather say, i have never physically met any person who has been going through any kind of awakening because i know that the rest of the audience will not be able to make sense to it. I have tried telling some people but they think i am going crazy.

And thats the vacuum i think a guru can fill.
I know it is not gonna be a cakewalk. But atleast i will have SOME SENSE of it ?
Old 22-09-2019, 06:44 AM
Knower

I wonder that how come i am fearing all this
I was not fearful atleast when it came to anything spiritual.

How can i deal with fear of this energy ?