Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-07-2019, 09:16 PM
Master
Seeing 23:11 (11:11) for weeks now!

This is peculiar. For weeks I almost daily happen to look at the clock at 23:11.
Which, if you have 24 hr time notation like we do is 11:11.
I don't see '23', I see and think '11' as I've grown up with 24 hr time notation.

Quite peculiar, it stands out to me as well. I cannot remember ever having this before with any other time notation, for instance 14:22. Which obviously is 2:22.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Master
Lol.
Nice to have you onboard.Join the club.

(That thing is spreading like a virus).
Old 27-07-2019, 06:23 AM
Master
Hi,

My understanding is that 11:11 represents Illumination:Illumination. It is interesting you happen to look at the clock in the evening vs late morning.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-07-2019, 07:07 PM
Master
Yesterday was a funny one. Reading on 'signs' concerning the Lion's Gate buildup that you could see double digits. So I thought, "All righty, let's put that one to the test right away!"
I looked at the PC clock.... 15:15 dohh...

Today, I go to the chip shop and they use receipts with customer nrs when it's busy.
My number.... 111. I saved the receipt, haha.

Haha, this is so much fun.
I've seen double digits on a regular basis for over a decade, but looking at the clock each time at the same time, that is quite new.
I have had a period of seeing mostly 1's and/or 2s, but the exact same number each time like with the 23:11 and seeing that almost every day, I think that's new.

Illumination, really nice during this time!
111 and 1111 have a lot to do with a gateway opening, causing to easily manifest what you think of, so it's important to keep thoughts and feelings positive.
I like that as it feels what's been going on for me for a while. I've actually posted about things manifesting for me almost instantly, and then the not so nice things stand out. Thinking negatively about someone and for instance dropping the coffee tin, stubbing my toe, knocking over my milk etc. Directly after having the negative thought.
It does help to not go there anymore, haha. Cleaning all that chit up, and having an aching toe... not pleasant, lol.

Old 27-07-2019, 07:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Lol.
Nice to have you onboard.Join the club.

(That thing is spreading like a virus).
Yes, and I used to see them mostly on the clock. But of late also getting double numbers on receipts.
Had one a few weeks back where the amount I had to pay was E8.88
I kept the receipt, hihi.
Old 28-07-2019, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, and I used to see them mostly on the clock. But of late also getting double numbers on receipts.
Had one a few weeks back where the amount I had to pay was E8.88
I kept the receipt, hihi.
I know.
I kept some receipts also.A relative buyed for me a pair of flip flops at 11:11.(lol)
Old 28-07-2019, 09:30 PM
Master
nice!

I just happened to look at the clock, guess what.... 23:11, haha
Old 12-08-2019, 10:00 PM
Master
The 23:11 is still happening almost every night. Quite amazing :)
Old 12-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
This is peculiar. For weeks I almost daily happen to look at the clock at 23:11.
Which, if you have 24 hr time notation like we do is 11:11.
I don't see '23', I see and think '11' as I've grown up with 24 hr time notation.

Quite peculiar, it stands out to me as well. I cannot remember ever having this before with any other time notation, for instance 14:22. Which obviously is 2:22.

That's called syncronosity and it's a good identifier that you are working harmoniously with the world around you/universe. My usual number thing is 3:16. Mainly because I have an affinity with Christ. Good on you friend. Keep it up. Amen
Old 27-08-2019, 03:13 AM
mindanalyzer

I’ve had the 11:11 and 1:11 time prompts for 15 years; however , in the last 3-4 years it has changed, now including also 3 digits time prompts ; mostly being 2:22, 4:44 and 5:55
I pray the Lord’s Prayer when this happens

Ps: upss I almost posted at 11:11 (local time)