Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 22-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Master
What's the Best book on Reincarnation

suggestions? I'd like to get one for a friend to read. Any good websites as well, if you have any. thank you!
Old 22-12-2011, 05:15 PM
MMM

delores cannon
brain weiss
michael newton
Old 22-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Bhishma

I have no idea but look into the Egyptian Book of the dead its interesting stuff
Old 22-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Master
MMM, thank you. I have all (I think) of Brian Weisses book. I find them totally fascinating, but the person I want to read up on them I'm thinking wants something more 'historical'...I've not heard of Delores Cannon, but I think I have Michael Newton. I sent him clips on children who can remember past lives and then actually being able to find the places and the people who are still alive. That boggles my mind, but still my skeptical friend is unphased. For a moment, he's blown away. Maybe I should play it again for him.

Bhishma, thanks, that sounds very interesting. Thanks both of you for the suggestions.
Old 22-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Master

Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation: Second Edition, Revised and Enlarged [Paperback]
Ian Stevenson (Author)

This is scientifically based and very compelling
Old 22-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Master
Thank you so much, SeaZen. You said the magic words..scientifically based. We were having a discussion this morning and how taking people on their word only isn't such a good thing, which I understand wholeheartedly in any experience, but he wanted scientific proof of things, if there were any. We weren't talking about reincarnation at the time, just individual spiritual or supernatural experiences. We've both had them and we both anaylze everything upside down and sideways, but he moreso... And since he is now struggling with this religion he grew up with, I keep trying to encourage him to expand his reading/studying, but he seems to think the possiblity of reincarnation isn't worth his time because it's a ludicrous idea at best.

Again, thanks!
Old 23-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Thank you so much, SeaZen. You said the magic words..scientifically based. We were having a discussion this morning and how taking people on their word only isn't such a good thing, which I understand wholeheartedly in any experience, but he wanted scientific proof of things, if there were any. We weren't talking about reincarnation at the time, just individual spiritual or supernatural experiences. We've both had them and we both anaylze everything upside down and sideways, but he moreso... And since he is now struggling with this religion he grew up with, I keep trying to encourage him to expand his reading/studying, but he seems to think the possiblity of reincarnation isn't worth his time because it's a ludicrous idea at best.

Again, thanks!

You are most welcome Sarian! Ian Stevenson went about his studies in a strict, controlled scientific manner. I hope this helps!