Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-08-2020, 06:58 PM
Master
Clothing are worn in the planes, or realms, closest to Earth. Often called “the Astral Plane.” But the closer you get to the Source of Life you may enter into a formless existence. You come before God, the Light of Lights, naked. Just like the Christian Adam and Eve story before they left the Garden of Eden, although formless.

Think about it, your body has a particular function; it processes food and air, and eliminates waste, etc. There are some realms in the afterlife where those functions are not needed. I mean will you have to go to the bathroom in the afterlife? The physical body is unique to this physical existence.

Jesus said “there are many mansions in my father’s house,” and as a non-Christian I interpret that as there being many realms of existence. This is also my experience having had a number of out-of-body excursions. The body we have will often correspond with the realm where we dwell.

In fact, here on Earth having and ongoing spiritual experience will change the cells in your physical body. Nonetheless, our physical body is 2/3rds fluid just like this Earth, and if you go into a realm of light your body will also be as that light, etc.

But life on the so-called astral planes are similar to life here on Earth and beings do wear clothes there. I guess some beings may prefer to stay there because they are attached to the form of a human body and wearing clothes.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:34 AM
Ascender
I'll be haunting people in a moomoo
Old 04-08-2020, 02:23 PM
Knower
From my experience, we wear whatever we create in our conscious perception in a heavenly realm. It is never an issue of "whether its the right outfit, or gown, but if we want to be noticed, we will shine with whatever we percieve ourself as expressing - clothing are an "enhancement", but otherwise if it doesn't feel relevant, we don't notice, and niether do those whom are in our company.

I was told once that we can create any manner of fabulous attire we choose - for we have the mental ability to do so as we move farther and farther away from the realm of earthly limitations.

There are many events that we can and do attend. For some, what we create is merely an indication of our mental prowess; how we want to "present" ourselves to another during such events.

But one thing I was assured of, was that we cannot construct a "wardrobe" to be "kept on hand", for this is an indication of hoarding, possessiveness and selfishness - all not allowed in heaven.

I have visited a colony of entities that live with a bright orange skin that seems shiney as silicone. There are others with irridescent skin, that would be a shame to cover up in the first place. there was another colony of tiny little entities, all looking like dolls and they lived under water in "beehive" shaped houses.

The point is, there is nothing wrong with selecting a choice of attire. The capitol thing to remember is that as a heavenly soul, we are all already as beautiful as we need to be.

Each thing we construct and display is only temporary. It manifests and dematerializes the instant it is not relevant any more... there are no "closets full of clothes" in heaven. If one attempted it, the burden would "generate enough gravity" that we would descend unto the earth plane once again, just to learn how to be charitable with what we possess.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"