Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 10-05-2020, 07:42 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I sometimes wish the Virgo sign didn't even exists. I also don't like my ascendant sign Aries (cause my energy dose not give off that to people) . I also don't like my Moon sign Pisces either (it's too emotional ) .
So I hate my combination of the three astrological signs.

Just accept who you are in your entirety,

Your just doing yourself a disservice and down playing your self,by one foot forward and two steps behind.

Love who you are.: )
Old 10-05-2020, 09:48 AM
hazada guess

I was born a Virgo as i was overdue but I should have been a Leo.I have always behaved typically as a virgo but now Circumstances are causing me to change to the behavior of a leo.(Strange,isn't it).
Old 11-05-2020, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Yesterday, 02:42 AM
ant
Ascender

Quote:
I sometimes wish the Virgo sign didn't even exists. I also don't like my ascendant sign Aries (cause my energy dose not give off that to people) . I also don't like my Moon sign Pisces either (it's too emotional ) .

Just accept who you are in your entirety,

Your just doing yourself a disservice and down playing your self,by one foot forward and two steps behind.

Love who you are.: )
Thank you Ant for your kind words. I should accept myself it's not always easy.

Quote:
Yesterday, 04:48 AM
hazada guess
Guide

I was born a Virgo as i was overdue but I should have been a Leo.I have always behaved typically as a virgo but now Circumstances are causing me to change to the behavior of a leo.(Strange,isn't it).
You must be a on the cusp of a Leo maybe ? I like August born virgos I feel they are more confident in themselves sometimes than September born ones.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:

I too have Aries Rising and Virgo Sun. I don't think others view me as an Aries Rising either. It is very Virgo of you to not like your combo of astrological signs though! We can be so very hard on ourselves sometimes.

Quote:
Originaly Posted by girlsearching
You must be a on the cusp of a Leo maybe ? I like August born virgos I feel they are more confident in themselves sometimes than September born ones.

I was born on August 24th and I am very much not confident lol. When were you born? Are you August born or September born? I actually always thought that September born Virgos were more graceful and poised, possibly due to Libra influence.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
I too have Aries Rising and Virgo Sun. I don't think others view me as an Aries Rising either. It is very Virgo of you to not like your combo of astrological signs though! We can be so very hard on ourselves sometimes.

I was born on August 24th and I am very much not confident lol. When were you born? Are you August born or September born? I actually always thought that September born Virgos were more graceful and poised, possibly due to Libra influence.
Lol at the bolded that sounds about right. LadyVirgoxoxo I'm a September born Virgo September the 1rst . You know if you got into other Astrology from different cultures you would have a different sign from the Western one. Vedic Astrology (Hindu) you would be a Leo . I don't just hate my sign but I find the descriptions of it to be rather lazy and not well researched . Epsically the sign's symbol and what it fully means .
Old 12-05-2020, 06:53 AM
hazada guess

Actually girlsearching ,I was born on 3rd september but should have been born in the middle of August,true I lack confidence but now for some reason,I am feeling ever more confident in myself.
Old 12-05-2020, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Actually girlsearching ,I was born on 3rd september but should have been born in the middle of August,true I lack confidence but now for some reason,I am feeling ever more confident in myself.
Okay I gotcha . well you have every right to feel confident regardless of your Sun Sign. And again not every person is the same born under a certain sign also .
Old 09-08-2020, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
How do you feel about the qualities of the zodiac sign you were born under????

I'm an Aquarius and like the qualities that go with being an Aquarius a lot!!!

I'm bold and courageous
I'm adventurous and enterprising
I can be very loyal and protective of my wife and family.
I'm fun! .....oh boy am I fun!!!

I'm can also be very alpha-maleish, out spoken and opinionated....something some signs seem to have a problem with.....but as Popeye said....I yam who I yam!!!! Don't like it.....seeyah!

So how do you feel about your zodiac sign?????

I feel about my Sun in Capricorn with a Moon in Cancer; basically adventures & ambitious, but the Waters positions in my chart are usually in service to drown out the fun ...

Old 17-08-2020, 02:46 PM
Master
I want to study the Etymology of the word Virgo so I can appreciate my sun sign more. I just do not like the narrative of it being about virginity, pureness, etc.. I'm sure that is one facet to that Zodiac sign but there has to be more also that represents the sign as well.

Astrology is interesting and there are many types from different cultures and systems. A Person's western sun sign and the duration differs in other astrology from other cultures.
Old 18-08-2020, 02:58 AM
Ascender

@girlsearching: The way that I look at Virgo, about it being about virginity and pureness, is that we are a wholesome people who wants to see the best in the world. And because we want to see the best in the world, we know what to do to fix it. The best thing a Virgo can do is to get to work improving everything around him/her.

Virgo is the sign of the mother. I know, Cancer is frequently seen as this but Virgo is also a motherly sign. It is said that the Virgin Mary was born in September, she is a Virgo. While Cancer may be our maternal mother, Virgo is Mother Earth. Virgos are so connected with the Earth and many are environmentalists and love animals. We love anything that is pure and wholesome in this world so of course that would include the environment and animals.

I didn't always use to like being a Virgo. I love it now, it fits me so well. I think that we are very underappreciated. If you want a poetic/beautiful way of looking at the star signs, including the ever underappreciated Virgo, check out astrolocherry on Tumblr or Facebook! I love her poetic interpretations of the signs. Like read this one about Virgo.