Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)

K - "Interesting that so many people see a small piece of the puzzle and think 'this is it'"
Old 12-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Faith does not get a person to God. Though having a strong faith that God can be revealed to us after the life connected to the flesh. Having that faith & living a righteous moral existence & a knowledge that if indeed these dark beings are connected to us now, they will still be with us after our liberation from the flesh. & Can 100% definitely still confuse & deceive us after the liberation from the flesh.

AND, this is when mankind can end up lurking unseen around Earthlings & acting unlovingly, at the discrete suggestions from dark beings.

Below are a few passages from the revised prayer given to us from Jesus, in the Padgett Messages......
....notice the word "FAITH" & "TEMPTATIONS OF THE FLESH" & "THE EVIL ONES" and how they "CONSTANTLY SURROUND US" and endeavor to "TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM GOD" and that GODS LOVE IS "WAITING FOR US" & that he can ("KEEP US IN THE SHADOW OF HIS LOVE")....& in this case in brackets, we can be impervious to the onslaught of the evil ones.
QUOTE....
That Thou will open up our souls to the inflowing of Thy love, and that then will come Thy holy spirit to bring into our souls, this, Thy love in great abundance until our souls may be transformed into the very essence of Thyself; and that there may come to us faith - such faith as will cause us to realize that we are truly Thy children and that we are one with Thee in very substance and not in image only.

Let us have such faith as will cause us to know that Thou art our Father and the bestower of every good and perfect gift, and that only we, ourselves, can prevent Thy love changing us from the mortal to the immortal.

Let us never cease to realize that Thy love is waiting for each and all of us, and that when we come to Thee with faith and earnest aspirations, Thy love will never be withholden from us.

Keep us in the shadow of Thy love every hour and moment of our lives, and help us to overcome all temptations of the flesh and the influence of the powers of the evil ones who so constantly surround us and endeavor to turn our thoughts away from Thee to the pleasures and allurements of this world.

We thank Thee for Thy love and for the possibility of receiving it, and believe that Thou art our Father - the loving Father who smiles upon us in our weakness, and is always ready to help us and take us to Thy arms of love.
UNQUOTE.

Regarding the self severance of the silver cord being a bad or undesirable thing to do...as far as i know, it is not. Though dark minded spiritual beings would have us believe that it is. Because they need Earthlings on Earth, & as many of us as possible.

Also, severing the silver cord is not taking your life, because life is of the spiritual Soul'self/mind, & is not of the brain. The brain is a non sentient & non conscious processing unit only. When you sever the cord, you simply can relocate to the spiritual Heavens or the Holy Kingdom if you have the quality of Soul that can withstand the intensities of the spiritual atmosphere therein. AND no righteous spiritual being or God minds if a person does so.

Reported for

PLEASE KEEP RELIGION OUT OF THIS THREAD!
Old 12-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

I would like to point out that we all have "individual experiences" that we choose to openly share here. Just because how you might see it differently does not dismiss the experiences of others.

Who knows honestly what is out there, what we might well face, or what is that powerful thing called the brain we have filling in the blanks. We have to experience things to learn and grow in life both physically and spiritually.

As someone that can Astral Project even if I am here typing I know that its something so many struggle with even getting out of the body. In or out, its always with that element of danger I feel. We are taught to fear the unknown and to be warry of new and isolated or strange places or even people. I feel this goes to those human and non human beings that are very much I feel with us.

What I know from personal experience being a Medium is that there are "energies" out there that can create physical marks on you, that can push you, pin you in place, toss things at you ext. Now what or whom this is at times is a mystery, we have no proof that there are Ghosts yet we experience thing we can not explain other than it being paranormal activity.

We can map the brain in scans and show what area is active when we have an experience. Yet to have it mapped in that moment of experience is not that easy to do. We know that we have a consciousness and an unconsciousness state to our being, and that middle ground with it all.

When we are out of the body our brain will fight this place and want you back in as the physical is the understanding you have more awareness of experiencing.

We should never dismiss an experience as we might well get one we are not ready for unless we have an open mind.

Lynn
Old 21-04-2022, 08:50 AM
Master
This is also an interesting thread and I wonder about what an astral town constitutes
Old 03-05-2022, 08:13 AM
Master
Maybe I should intend to visit an astral town