Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-08-2020, 03:29 PM
Experiencer

Subordinate Chakras

We all know about the seven main chakras, but has anyone heard or read anything on the minor chakras. I hear they exist, but can never find anything written on them.

I am taking energy healing courses and I thought maybe some minor chakras in the hands might vouch for the receiving and sending energy that many do in Reiki.

I also am aware of something swirling around in my shoulders. But I'm not even sure this is a chakra that I feel anyway.

Just thought I would ask the spiritual community here. Or the universe. Ya know!
Old 13-08-2020, 12:33 PM
Just Tim

Hello aimtobe !

Are you talking about the five extra chakras ? If so, there is none in the shoulders. From 1 which is the root chakra to 7 which is the crown, those are all from the bottom of your chest to the top of your head.

Then you have 8, 9, 11 and 12 all above your head, and above the crown chakra. #10 is under your feet.

There are actually a couple of websites that talk about it.

Peace !
Old 14-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Master
What I've heard is that everywhere you have a nerve plexus you have a vortex of energy or a "chakra" - and many were mapped out in ancient healing sciences like acupuncture.

The 7 main ones control the rest. If you have those working to an optimum, the rest will look after themselves. It's like why look for a place to put a bandaid when the house is on fire.

For Reiki, when you're really tapping into universal life force energy through the lineage to the one Source, that energy comes with Universal Intelligence that drives it to whatever chakra area it needs to go. So the more we get out of the way and allow the flow to do its thing, the better.

Apart from getting out of the way is knowing how to center yourself in a space of loving intention to heal, and then using the symbols to make the connection. That's like flipping the master switch, or like turning on the tap.