Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 06-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Crystal being ??

hiya

Has anybody ever experienced a crystal like being during meditation ?

A blue crystal like lady with her eyes closed floated towards me.

Blue/Turquoise is the closest colour I can call it but it was so much more intense than that

And it felt as though the "colour" ran through my body, as though my whole body did an intense Mexican wave from the inside..

As she got closer to me, I heard a loud bang and snapped outta the zone. So I lost the connection.

I haven't meditated since then so cannot say I've experienced this again.. however I hadn't experienced a being like this before.

I usually see human looking beings or "animals" which are never animals of this earth- i don't recognise what they are.
Colours, shapes.
I've experienced this since I was a child. They're not dreams. I only started to meditate over the past few months, prior to this I would see things without trying.
Sometimes it feels like my head sinks.

Can anybody help explain any of this ? Thanks xxx
Old 09-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Just Tim

Hello !

While not an expert I could give it a guess.

Maybe you saw your aura ? Some say we all have auras of different colors, which could indicate your spiritual mission for example.