Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-11-2023, 12:13 AM
Newbie ;)

a secret mission and a dangerous situation Part 1 & 2

this dream begins in a wooded area. i was with a group of people i do not know in waking life but have encountered in dream state.one who was undoubtedly the leader whom i will call Dr Isiah. we were in very heavily wooded area . i can recall hickory and maple trees. we were there for a very definite purpose. there were maybe about 36 of us assembled with communication devices which used visual signals such as lights,or geometric shapes in codes which we all understood.

Strict silence was observed, we moved noiselessly through the woods,until we came to a large structure which we entered by way of a secret passage.at first this passage way was very narrow and steep,so much so that we could only move one at a time.

But a little way beyond the passageway turned right .then it became possible to stand up and head to the right. after awhile we came to a room,rectangular in shape and just large enough to accommodate 4 people without becoming cramped. the doorway on the right slid open to a hallway.then we moved with maximum stealth. walking very slowly in utter silence, we approached a door with extreme caution,then Dr Isiah gave the signal to halt. we spread out on either side.

Then Dr Isiah went forward to the door,entered a code on a switchboard (cleverly concealed behind a vase of flowers)the code consisting of lining up 4 rows of symbols-4 keys 4 fruits 4 chemical notations,4 gemstones-in order to enter.
Then He gave the signal for silence.
we entered employing stealth tactics. then each of us took up positions.
mine was behind a metal column with Dr Isiah which gave us an excellent view of the scene in front of us.we heard voices and activity,so we knew there were people here.

Then as we moved forward slowly,silently what we saw in front of us was an area like a laboratory..glass tubes and vials marked with labels and notations and codes of geometric shapes and alchemical symbols some of which i did not recognize. there were several levels of rooms connected to each other by secret tunnels and passageways. hidden behind brick walls and solid masonry.

The one by which we had entered was one of them.they could be opened only by using the right code combination,just as ours was..once opened it led invariably to secret places as ours did. and the scene
we now saw before us was ,to put it mildly,disturbing. there were chairs and tables to which patients-if i may use the word-were strapped while gruesome experiments were performed on them.
these chairs were not like ordinary chairs. they could be elevated or rotated at the press of a button.

The patients(?) were often strapped down with metal instead of leather straps.. some of these experiments involved drilling holes in skulls and injecting them with fluids consisting of chemicals and drugs i never heard of.sometimes injecting metals into the body.
One interesting facet of this was they used visual stimuli and brain frequency treatments to stimulate the part of the brain corresponding to pleasurable sensations.

Then after the patient was in a state of euphoria they would proceed with whatever they wanted to do.they also had a helmet which they could lower until it covered the entire face.
Then they would inundate them with both visual and sound stimuli to alter a patient's brainwave pattern to whatever they wanted.
it was also capable of recording pictures from a -patients memory and displaying on a screen. but this could be done only with a special implant..

If they wanted to terminate a patient they could do it with a ray which could also be used with the helmet. it would make any muscle,any nerve,any organ instantly non-functional. we remained hidden and continued watching. then a door opened at the far end of the room.3 people entered. one was wearing high-tech body armor,shiny black in color.
He wore around his waist what seemed to be a utility belt the second one was a woman in a copper robe with a phosphorescent light green rock tied around her neck.

The third one was the most dangerous of all in one hand he carried a disc-like object which looked like it might be a composite of brass and copper.in his other hand a rod which could have been an amalgam of tin,chrome and silver.
He was of medium height,and he wore a black velvet robe. we saw quite a bit from our vantage point.
Another door opened and 2 other people entered.

One was a maid in Victorian servant clothes,wearing an ankle length skirt and a mob cap. The other one was a tall,blonde man in body armor. he seemed to recognize black robe-this is how i will refer to him from now on-
and at first the conversation was friendly.Then suddenly the man's expression changed.
he was looking at the rows of bottles and vials(there were a lot of them on a portable wooden trolley) when i
strained to see what he was looking,i saw some bottles and a jar on the floor.

There were powders and one cream-like substance scattered on the floor. he pointed to them. "this is interesting.look there" they looked like the remnants of some scientific experiment.
black robe responded first with an expression of surprise,then chagrin.

I saw he knew exactly what it meant. i did not expect what happened next. Black robe, with one sweeping gesture of his rod hand(so rapid i could just barely see it) immobilized the maid and sent the blonde man in armor flying up(yes,up.
It was some sort of kinetic energy) a stairway into a solid metal wall,promptly knocking him unconscious. {continued]
Old 18-11-2023, 02:17 AM
The above was in a solid block of words with no Caps at the beginning of sentences, sometimes no spaces after periods or commas,
All jammed together...Unreadable. Often this happens after dictation without going back to clean it up.
I hope Part 2 is not the same way.
Carry on, tho...:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Newbie ;)

a secret mission and a dangerous situation part 2

they all exchanged satisfied smirks and i realized they were partners in some illicit conspiracy. but when they went over to another secret doorway the smirks changed to one of shocked consternation,almost panic. "the notation and the missing key.where are they?" that was when Dr Isiah turned to me and whispered "you don't know it yet but a dangerous conspiracy has just been thwarted. only i know where what they are looking for really is.get ready""for what? "for the biggest all out battle you ever saw"
and before i could say a word he broke and said this: LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?WHAT A PITY SQUARE KEYS DO NOT FIT IN TRIANGLE LOCKS. i did not understand its meaning but they all did,especially Black robe.their expressions instantly changed to combat readiness. Black robe initiated hostilities. first the disc in his hand began to glow. then he threw his disc in the air. it made the air thicker where it went. then it came back to him ,like a boomerang. then Dr Isiah produced his own disc. it glowed even more powerfully. Black robe responded by re-charging his own disc. Dr Isiah and Black robe both threw their discs into the air at almost the same time. the first disc(Dr Isiah) charged the air where it went leaving a trail of ionized air and thicker oxygen. by contrast the second disc seemed to be out of control. it flew in in an erratic pattern,very different from when it had been in the air the first time. suddenly it began to emit sparks. then balls of energy began to issue forth in all directions. one of them smashed two cups on the serving maid's tray. she stood like a video on pause. but one of them also smashed several bottles on the trolley,releasing a cloud of toxic vapors into the air, the greater part of it over the area where the hostile group was,forcing them to take cover. the dark warrior had a vacuum-like device which he used to suck in many of the deadly fumes. but it still remained active and a threat. then Black robe changed his tactics . he drew out a weapon,streamlined and about half the size of a Thompson sub machine gun . but with a much wider barrel. when he pressed the trigger it shot heavy beams of light roughly the shape of commas in groups of five. instantly i felt the room become heavier.then i realized it was a gravity weapon of some sort. Dr Isiah was prepared for this. he immediately went into action. concentric rings of iron-silver light went through the entire area, decreasing the gravity pull until it was almost lighter than air , effectively cancelling out the threat posed by Black robe's commas. then the conspirators decided to co-ordinate their efforts. they all began using their weapons at once. i will not go into further details of the weapons or tactics employed. suffice it to say, it finally became so intense that with the light and sound weapons used and their vibrations and frequencies that it was endangering not only everyone in the room,but the gateway between worlds and the dimensional portals as well. Dr Isiah signaled to me. all of a sudden found myself on two levels of reality at once. the astral me was gazing at infinity,while the corporeal me was looking at this metaphysical battle. suddenly i heard myself shouting STOP YOU FOOLS.DO YOU REALIZE WHAT IT IS YOU ARE DOING. PUTTING IN PERIL THIS ENTIRE WORLD WITH YOUR INSANE GREED HOSTILITY AND LUST FOR POWER. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE DIMENSIONAL GRID OF THE NATURAL BALANCE IN NATURE. WHAT SORT OF WORLD WILL BE YOUR LEGACY. and that is one of the most lucid,vivid dreams i have ever had. if anyone can help shed light on it, by all means you atre welcome to try

Last edited by J.oak357silversword : 18-11-2023 at 05:24 PM.
Old 18-11-2023, 03:03 PM
Newbie ;)

an answer and a request

Hello,miss hepburn. oddly enough i could never seem to find the right way to adjust the problem you point out. whenever i tried always a notice would come up on the panel where i was typing such as this one[center]/CENTER] with no change in the format visible. i have not encountered this on any other website. possibly this one is different. if so, please explain how to use it.
Old 18-11-2023, 03:19 PM
Newbie ;)

although i have tried to reduce this problem by increasing spaces between paragraphs i have found invariably that it will be printed as a solid mass. your help will be most appreciated J. oak357Silversword
Old 18-11-2023, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.oak357silversword
Although i have tried to reduce this problem by increasing spaces between paragraphs.
I have found invariably that it will be printed as a solid mass. Your help will be most appreciated ..
Hmm...what about clicking Preview Post.
That's what I do to make changes everyday on my posts.

Since it is already posted ---try clicking Edit. I hope that helps :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-11-2023, 05:16 PM
Newbie ;)

thank you. in the future i will try this
Old 18-11-2023, 05:25 PM
Newbie ;)

i tried editing it. even advanced go. unfortunately this did not help
Old 18-11-2023, 06:26 PM
Master

hi j,

I suspect this *may* be a browser issue, as the site does seem to work for the rest of us.

There might be some setting where your browser elides the line feeds when you type in the box.... maybe just trying another browser would help?

which browser are you using?
Old 19-11-2023, 12:38 AM
Newbie ;)

rhank you. i will try using a different browser. we will see if this works