Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-10-2023, 11:31 AM
Pathfinder

Strange sensory sleep experience

Last night I had a real strange occurrence, I never have any issues falling asleep, but last night every time I was about to doze of, I was hit with a buzz sound and strange sensors all over my body, from outwards to inwards, it was like my brain was trying to hypnotise me, at first it freaked me out and I decided to have a glass on water then just relax myself into a calm empty meditation state, again as I went to go out it happened again but with out the buzz sound, and again, until I just kept fighting it, the sensation was rly strange like a wooziness pulse all over, I told my conscious I am exhausted it is time to switch off, after me not reacting to it eventually, it switched off allowing me sleep. Has anyone else ever had this occurrence? Before waking i recalled a lucid dream where i was shown I can see with my sensors, I am still trying to understand it more, i think its connected to the sensory feeling i was having that night. I have read Hypnagogic hallucinations that can involve visual, auditory, or physical sensations, and can be quite intense and realistic. Although harmless, but also read Hypnagogia is a bridge link to other realities, and abilities. Iv added the link here - I am definitely experiencing this, but need to learn how to work with it. https://youtu.be/_vcPy9UBEVM?feature=shared

https://serendipstudio.org/exchange/...ther-realities

Last edited by Wisteria : 28-10-2023 at 12:25 PM.
Old 31-10-2023, 08:44 PM
Ascender

According to Robert Bruce, the buzzing sound happens when you're getting ready for an OOBE ~ out of body experience.
Old 01-11-2023, 10:48 PM
Pathfinder

Ty traveler you were absolutely right, I continued to work with this and allow it to happen without fear, and I have to say it was an amazing experience, I cannot explain in words, but I was flying over the world, I seen the earth from a point I never thought possible, I felt the air on my face, it was like floating and becoming the air, when I woke I knew it was real, the feeling was so pure, more than I feel here now on earth.