Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-06-2020, 10:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Will So-Called 'Creepy Christians' Have Their Own Heaven or Will They Be Banned?

I was just wondering whether the kind of skin-creepy Christians who, in spite of believing themselves to be sincere, give other people the creeps, will actually qualify for a place in a Christian heaven - or whether they'll be barred from heaven for having actually put people off God by being so flesh-creepy in their particular brand of Christianity.

I'm asking this because you definitely get all sorts in a Christian community here on Earth and although they may all be devout in their own ways, there are plenty whom you definitely wouldn't want to spend eternity stuck in the same heaven with. So will it be a case of 'there are many mansions in my father's house', with different types of 'sincere' Christian existing in different heavens? Or will we all be together in the same heaven, creepy and not-so-creepy? Or will the creepies be deemed to have worked against God in their lifetimes by misguidedly repelling people from Christianity?
Old 13-06-2020, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietislav
I was just wondering whether the kind of skin-creepy Christians who, in spite of believing themselves to be sincere, give other people the creeps, will actually qualify for a place in a Christian heaven - or whether they'll be barred from heaven for having actually put people off God by being so flesh-creepy in their particular brand of Christianity.

I'm asking this because you definitely get all sorts in a Christian community here on Earth and although they may all be devout in their own ways, there are plenty whom you definitely wouldn't want to spend eternity stuck in the same heaven with. So will it be a case of 'there are many mansions in my father's house', with different types of 'sincere' Christian existing in different heavens? Or will we all be together in the same heaven, creepy and not-so-creepy? Or will the creepies be deemed to have worked against God in their lifetimes by misguidedly repelling people from Christianity?

What you see in others is a reflection of yourself
Old 13-06-2020, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
What you see in others is a reflection of yourself

Too simplistic. One can see horrors for what they are...and they are not necessarily part of your own self. For example how do you perceive the Nazis from the WWII era? They were some of the most evil people that ever existed.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 13-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Master
I must say that calling someone creepy is not a good idea. It is just derogatory without being constructive.

Old 13-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Too simplistic. One can see horrors for what they are...and they are not necessarily part of your own self. For example how do you perceive the Nazis from the WWII era? They were some of the most evil people that ever existed.

Everything you perceive comes from YOUR mind......
Old 13-06-2020, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Everything you perceive comes from YOUR mind......

Good reason to take shelter in Christ! My mind is a warren of good and evil.

Old 13-06-2020, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Good reason to take shelter in Christ! My mind is a warren of good and evil.

What about allowing Christ into your mind
Old 13-06-2020, 09:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietislav

yeah interesting question. i know what you mean about creepies, such a mild term indeed. no anguish deserved for its use imo but hey, reality is offensive to some! well, i think the heavens are infinite so, no, being stuck in one place with undesirables is unlikely... i suspect there are some who may refuse to believe the actual truth when they get there, that might exclude the creepiest at least for a while!
Old 16-06-2020, 09:49 PM
ketzer

Quote:
The people who followed the Nazis ideology were no different than you and I. They were just ordinary people who went down a path of evil thinking it was a path of good. Knowing this is important when we go about choosing our own paths. We tend to follow along the path that everyone else is taking, not really knowing where we are going, and thinking all those people must know the way. Yet they are probably thinking the same thing we are, and before you know it, everybody is wondering down a path of evil thinking it must be the right way. We realize later on, after it is to late, that all those nice seemingly smart people didn't know the right path after all. Perhaps it is better to become a judge of paths rather then people, then one can find their own way instead of following 'good' people.
Old 16-06-2020, 10:05 PM
lejonjus

I don't think that's for us to know. Creepy is subjective and depends how you perceive the person. The way you state it also rules out their ability to change and transform. I don't think its a term the divine uses or sees in us. I come from a perspective of past lives and reincarnation so maybe that's why I see it this way.