Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-08-2020, 07:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
To stay forever on "cosmic consciousness" or to stay forever on "heaven"

Not for me. I am not like that

I want to move, to travel, to morhp into different bodies, to see other non-human planets, to experience wild adventures, to see all of the spectrums of reality with complete freedom, independence and control where the action is.

I will never give up my ego, intelligence, identity and memory in the "afterlife"

One of my OBE goals is to recover that memory lost of who I was back then before this physical life

And yet ego, intelligence, identity and memory are all very limited expressions of what we really are.

There comes a point where we are tired of wild adventures - they are just more limited experiences which have a beginning and an end.

It is ironic that you call yourself SpiritualFreedom. True spiritual freedom is found in stillness, not movement.

Peace
Old 29-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
... True spiritual freedom is found in stillness, not movement.

Peace
Why do you believe that? My first reaction to this is to disagree.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-08-2020, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:

I want to move, to travel, to morhp into different bodies, to see other non-human planets, to experience wild adventures, to see all of the spectrums of reality with complete freedom, independence and control where the action is.

I will never give up my ego, intelligence, identity and memory in the "afterlife"

One of my OBE goals is to recover that memory lost of who I was back then before this physical life
Heaven is a mental concept but for the sake of discussion we are all already forever in heaven. That is the only place that any of us will forever be. Everything else is but a projection or a reflection, whether it be in this world or beyond. It is all a fantastic dance of shadow and light.

We are all already home; there is no way that we can not be with our source. We are forever connected to God regardless whatever else we may experience. God is what I call the source of life. Every other experience that we may have is temporary. The afterlife is as illusionary as this physical life.

The only permanence is with the One; we are permanently with God, this is my experience, and every other experience that we may have is but a passing fancy; scenery within the source of all. People divide God up and call this part one thing and that part another thing, but it is all God regardless what we may call it.

I strive to see the light of God within myself and in all things, and in all people. Now I respect that you have a different point of view, and it is not my place to try and change your point of view; I am just sharing my experience here. There are as many perspectives as there are creations on Earth, and beyond Earth, and our perspectives do change, especially in time.

Peace and Much Love.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:

I can sympathize with that. Note that you will get different replies to this comment, depending on people's religion or spiritual path. There's different personalities, different paths. Some paths see all exploration as ''ego'' so it is seen as bad. Oh, and age is a very important variable as well. Loads of older people concerned with spiritual topics, seem tired and worn out, and prefer ''stillness''.

Preferring action or inaction is a personal choice. It's not about being ''spiritually better'' or anything.

I too would love to understand more if there's an afterlife, and discover what is 'out there'.
This is an impression of our known universe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7NzjCmUf0&t=50s

Add to that an afterlife and you'll never ever get bored of exploring. The sky is the limit!
Old 29-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Master

Quote:
... True spiritual freedom is found in stillness, not movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Why do you believe that? My first reaction to this is to disagree.

Freedom is not about what we can or cannot do.

Real freedom is to know that we exist without limits.

This limitless existence is found in stillness.

After all, if our nature is limitless then how can it move, since it is already everywhere?

Peace
Old 29-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Experiencer

Freedom is Freedom - in stillness and in action - this is my experience. Everything is totally One (energetically) and yet distinct in the plurality (expression). And the dynamic of the two (that are one) well is dynamic... flowing, pulsing, expanding, contracting (but not really), living - dying - changing form.

I love it and to see so many people here online loving it too is really, really nice.
Old 29-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Freedom is not about what we can or cannot do.

Real freedom is to know that we exist without limits.

This limitless existence is found in stillness.

After all, if our nature is limitless then how can it move, since it is already everywhere?

Peace
Thanks. I knew it. I disagree ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-08-2020, 10:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueElephant
Freedom is Freedom - in stillness and in action - this is my experience. Everything is totally One (energetically) and yet distinct in the plurality (expression). And the dynamic of the two (that are one) well is dynamic... flowing, pulsing, expanding, contracting (but not really), living - dying - changing form.

I love it and to see so many people here online loving it too is really, really nice.
To me, being part of something bigger doesn't mean that you are that. The fact that the separation isn't as we perceive it, doesn't mean that that there isn't individualization both on the same level and hierarchically. There are distinct points of awareness; they aren't one.
Old 29-08-2020, 11:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
To me, being part of something bigger doesn't mean that you are that. The fact that the separation isn't as we perceive it, doesn't mean that that there isn't individualization both on the same level and hierarchically. There are distinct points of awareness; they aren't one.

This is a very good point.

I would say: Individualization in a type of foundational Oneness. I am not GOD him/her self (I use all capitols to mean god who is beyond any creator god).

Being part of something bigger in the Ultimate, I think, is being a real part of GOD. In quality if you will, but not quantity - which words/ ideas falls short of the reality.
In essential quality, the basic quality of spiritual substance, yet lacking in specialized qualities that GOD has.

Last edited by BlueElephant : 30-08-2020 at 01:25 AM.
Old 29-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Master
SpiritualFreedom, If I may offer a suggestion; if you are interested in reincarnation
and memories from past lives it may be easier to seek out a practitioner of “past life regression
therapy.”

This type of therapy is common among those who practice Transpersonal Psychology, and it
basically involves putting a person into a trance, or hypnotic state, and taking them back to
their childhood.

From their childhood they may be taken back to their experience in their mother’s womb, and
then back to a previous life or incarnation. The sessions are recorded so that when the person
is bought out of the trance they can hear what they described while in the trance.

I have witnessed this type of procedure when I attended a demonstration on Regression Therapy
put on by a Transpersonal Psychology Association. I don’t know how much they charge for their
sessions but I found the demonstration intriguing.