Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-04-2020, 03:23 AM
Pathfinder

Items fall in my kitchen area

Hello! I use this affirmation type thing, I read in a book for asking my spirit guides to please communicate with me. I don't know what to call it, so I described as an affirmation. Anyways the strangest things always happen in my kitchen area, as I'm doing my daily routine in there. Kitchen items I'm using will literally fly out of my hands. I'm completely serious. I'm alone, so only I notice this. But I will be holding my coffee scoop in my hand to scoop coffee from a container, & scoop will fly out of my hand, as if an invisible hand took it. Really strange. With silverware, etc. Nothing gets broken. I'm completely sober for years, now. So not induced by drugs, etc. Stone sober. Another time, a nightlight in kitchen area turned on by itself & there's no explanation how it could have happened, I believe. It has a manual switch. Maybe a power surge? I'm not sure, but I found it really strange. I use no outlet timers, nothing. The items that fly out of my hands I really find wild! The item will hit countertop or floor, with a loud noise. I understand we drop things in kitchen, while cleaning, etc. But this is literally as if the item is taken out of my hands & really flies across counter. What might this be, I don't know. Why only the kitchen area & no other room? I don't have this happen when I'm holding a bathroom item, in that room. Let me also add that it happens with all different items, of different weights. Cuz i realize lightweight items can just slip out of grasp. Like sometimes it will be a large item. Also i have nothing physically wrong with my hands, that i would be losing grip. Thanks so much for reading.
Old 12-04-2020, 02:49 PM
Master
You'll get some help on here with this... I don't need to tell you something's not right - but it seems like you're dealing with it as not as freaking out, so that's a good start stay strong... firstly in my opinion its to do with energy vibrations of your property and the people in it.

1st how old is the property and has there been issues in this property before with other people or a property built on this ground before...

2nd how many people in your house, and do they have similar problems or is it just with you. also how many cats and dogs in your house, and are they aggressive animals - also do they sense something when you 'don't' - not as in after a plate falls, but when its quiet watching tv for example and everyone's chilling out.

I will talk you through solutions - raising the energy vibrations of your property, I have researched this for 3 years... Also there's an option of accepting whatevers doing this and all could go quiet.

Others on here will have ideas on the latter bit - but I have knowledge on energy vibrations...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Pathfinder
I imagine that it's a ghost spirit that is living in the house and doesn't know it's dead and that it is not its house any more. The thing to do is address this spirit and tell it that it's dead, it is your house now, and time for Mrs. Ghost to leave. You may enlist the help of someone with psychic or exorcism abilities to help. Or you could invite the spirit to stay and just ask it to not take stuff out of your hands any more.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:31 PM
Master
@archenemy
Most likely to be a land being,(fairy type) or a ghost.And from what i saw on another thread,flashes of light are involved as well.
Unless someone thinks that angelics and ascendent masters are playing around by moving objects.

By the way,it happened to me as well.In my case,i have constant poltergeist activity,physical thuds and cracks that i hear everywhere i go (even in other houses),and sometimes objects move on their own.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:58 PM
ant

Too many cooks spoil the broth?
Old 13-04-2020, 11:38 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Too many cooks spoil the broth?
Hi yes...maybe didn't like the recipe?!!!....
Old 13-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by archenemy
Hello! I use this affirmation type thing, I read in a book for asking my spirit guides to please communicate with me. I don't know what to call it, so I described as an affirmation. Anyways the strangest things always happen in my kitchen area, as I'm doing my daily routine in there. Kitchen items I'm using will literally fly out of my hands. I'm completely serious. I'm alone, so only I notice this. But I will be holding my coffee scoop in my hand to scoop coffee from a container, & scoop will fly out of my hand, as if an invisible hand took it. Really strange. With silverware, etc. Nothing gets broken. I'm completely sober for years, now. So not induced by drugs, etc. Stone sober. Another time, a nightlight in kitchen area turned on by itself & there's no explanation how it could have happened, I believe. It has a manual switch. Maybe a power surge? I'm not sure, but I found it really strange. I use no outlet timers, nothing. The items that fly out of my hands I really find wild! The item will hit countertop or floor, with a loud noise. I understand we drop things in kitchen, while cleaning, etc. But this is literally as if the item is taken out of my hands & really flies across counter. What might this be, I don't know. Why only the kitchen area & no other room? I don't have this happen when I'm holding a bathroom item, in that room. Let me also add that it happens with all different items, of different weights. Cuz i realize lightweight items can just slip out of grasp. Like sometimes it will be a large item. Also i have nothing physically wrong with my hands, that i would be losing grip. Thanks so much for reading.
Hi and I have had experience of these types of things. However my experience of matters within my own household are connected to my nearest and dearest loved ones that have passed...so therefore I welcome the intervention...
Old 13-04-2020, 11:48 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@archenemy
Most likely to be a land being,(fairy type) or a ghost.And from what i saw on another thread,flashes of light are involved as well.
Unless someone thinks that angelics and ascendent masters are playing around by moving objects.

By the way,it happened to me as well.In my case,i have constant poltergeist activity,physical thuds and cracks that i hear everywhere i go (even in other houses),and sometimes objects move on their own.
Hi Lomax... I too have experienced many things within my home. However I know what each and every one is connected to. Therefore I embrace their presence. My son however , experiences happenings in his home that are alien to him. Quite disturbing to him and his partner .. things that cannot be explained by either of them .. and often they become frightened...
Old 13-04-2020, 02:15 PM
Master
Unless you know what you're doing,embracing a presence who throws things around your house,it's not wise (at least for me).
Even if it's a deceased relative(which i highly doubt),it's unhealthy to have them around you.They carrying death energies.
Old 13-04-2020, 04:21 PM
Master
One time a friend magician sended angelic energies to my house.In fact they were all over the building.I was the only one i could feel and even smell them.The feeling was indeed heavenly.
After some hours i felt that the energies were fading.A sudden wave of terror and fear entered my mind (instantly)and the whole thing returned again.(noises,thuds etc).

I realize that whatever was responsible for my poltergeist activity,didn't liked the angelic energies.