Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-08-2012, 10:53 AM
green

after passing over..

hi

i hope this is the right place for this post, but i have this question i hope someone could clear up for me.

as far as i know when passing over to the other side any pain or illness a person had here is no longer affective, spirits are not ill or sick. you might carry wounds from a life time to a life time but you do not experience your illness or wound while in spirit form - right?

i keep having this dream about a person whom i know is in spirit world now, and i see him being ill and suffer greatly as spirit, with somewhat of a body condition.. i thought at first it is only my memories and imagination as this person was very ill while with us here in the living world. but his illness in spirit do not resemble in anyway what he had or suffered from while here, it is as if a whole new illness and physical pain.
is it possible?
and why do i keep seeing him with a body when it is clear there is no body while in spirit?
it seems someone is taking care of him there but still, it doesn't make sense..

please if someone can help me - explain or even tell me what to do as i really sad for this person and would like to help him if i can, as this dream returns again and again and it might be some sort of call for help- or is it my imagination????

thanks
Green
Old 31-08-2012, 11:21 AM
deepsea

What is the difference between the illness he suffered here to the illness he is showing in spirit?
Normally would have said he is showing you the illness he suffered in the physical.
As proof of who he is.

Deepsea.
Old 31-08-2012, 11:57 AM
green

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
What is the difference between the illness he suffered here to the illness he is showing in spirit?
Normally would have said he is showing you the illness he suffered in the physical.
As proof of who he is.

Deepsea.

hi deepsea thank you for your answer
but this is not the case this time and i do recognize the person. it is a new illness he is having...which doesn't make sense for as much as i know.

but thank you very much for your answer.

G
Old 31-08-2012, 12:01 PM
deepsea

That is strange. To show your friend as still being ill is remarkable.
Ask him as to why he is showing you this.
On entrance to the spirit world,as far as I know there is no physical illness.
Deepsea
Old 31-08-2012, 01:58 PM
green

Hi Deepsea, this what puzzled me as well, as in spirit world there is no illness nor anything physical. and as it is not even the same illness as he had when being a live.

so lets put it in a different way: if i ask you if a spirit can be ill in spirit world, as far as i know the answer would be NO. right?

G
Old 31-08-2012, 02:41 PM
LightFilledHeart

When my husband passed I was totally traumatized by having nursed him through his final five weeks on this earth in the grips of cancer. It scarred my deeply to bear witness to his suffering, and for YEARS afterwards I was unable to "dream him well". In every dream sequence I had of him, he appeared pale, thin, and ashen grey. He would be absorbed in his illness and not respond to my overatures or desire to be with or comfort him. I believe this syndrome was due to my own traumatization. He had been my rock and my protector... to bear witness to his suffering as I did catapulted me into PTSD, and the dreams were a means of expressing/releasing those horrors in small increments in a safe environment/setting. I am a professional dream consultant who helps people interpret their dreams, so it was especially frustrating for me that I had to keep re-experiencing this trauma, but that was what was needed and necessary. I did finally "dream him well", but it took years!
Old 31-08-2012, 03:46 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
Hi Deepsea, this what puzzled me as well, as in spirit world there is no illness nor anything physical. and as it is not even the same illness as he had when being a live.

so lets put it in a different way: if i ask you if a spirit can be ill in spirit world, as far as i know the answer would be NO. right?

G

True,Green.
Even when we pass over,the pain diasppears. As far as I have read,pain diasppears as we leave the physical body.
I have 'met' with several friends and relatives in spirt through dreams and all looked very healthy indeed.
Including my husband who had a leg amputated. He was shown with two healthy legs again.
I wonder if he would be showing himself as how he would been if he had still been alive?
Decease progressing through his body?
Deepsea
Old 31-08-2012, 04:28 PM
green

Heartlight - thank you for sharing, i wonder if this can be the case, i don't say NO, it is something i haven't thought about, right now my question would be, then why i see him as ill with something different then what his illness was? don't know.. will have to think about it.

Deepsea- i don't know if i can answer your question as it looks like it is a total different illness, different of kind and all, but maybe for some reason i'm attached to his real body and "seeing" his body decomposed? i don't know. a thought. but it is the spirit i communicate with and dream about.

my only fear is that he for some reason suffer in spirit world or need some help? bless his soul

thank you both for trying helping me out here.

Green
Old 31-08-2012, 06:57 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
Heartlight - thank you for sharing, i wonder if this can be the case, i don't say NO, it is something i haven't thought about, right now my question would be, then why i see him as ill with something different then what his illness was? don't know.. will have to think about it.

Deepsea- i don't know if i can answer your question as it looks like it is a total different illness, different of kind and all, but maybe for some reason i'm attached to his real body and "seeing" his body decomposed? i don't know. a thought. but it is the spirit i communicate with and dream about.

my only fear is that he for some reason suffer in spirit world or need some help? bless his soul

thank you both for trying helping me out here.

Green

You are very welcome,Green.
really wish we could have helped you out.

Deepsea
Old 31-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Enya

What you may be seeing is something he is working through and healing, which is being interpreted by your mind as an illness. Without further details, it's impossible to interpret the 'illness' and what it might represent. Meanwhile, don't send him worry, send him love, compassion and healing. xx