Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 15-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Master
I'm Reading "There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem" by Dr. Wayne Dyer

I'm 1/2 way through it and it has been a easy, enjoyable, uplifting read! :)

Blackraven
Old 15-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Master
I admit to being hooked on The Malazan Books of the Fallen by Steven Erikson. Ten in all so far and each one a zillion word blockbuster. Very complex story lines with a multitude of interconnecting characters.
This is my problem - everytime a new volume is published, I have to go back to the beginning and read them all before reading the new one. So, I have just bought a new volume - "The Dust of Dreams", so I have gone back to the first one - "Gardens of the Moon" to get re-immersed in the story.
Nuts, aint I !
Old 15-11-2010, 05:33 PM
LightFilledHeart

I'm reading a gentle, quiet, sweet little fictional work called "Breakfast With Buddha". I'm quite enjoying it
Old 15-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Animus27

I am reading The Gaia Hypothesis (or I was a few weeks ago)
And I have many other books I need to read that are halfway finished. My mind staying with one book and finishing it quickly is like a spider monkey trying to grab a greased up bar of soap.
Old 18-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Erato

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmix
I'm going to be reading all of the Carlos Castaneda books. Just got done with "The Teachings of don Juan - A Yaqui Way of Knowledge" and am now starting "Separate Reality".

I've read all of his books. Huge CC fan here.
When you are finished with Castaneda, Cosmix, you might want to check out Alberto Villoldo.

Currently I'm reading "Soul Traveler: A Guide to Out-of-Body Experiences and the Wonders Beyond" by
Albert Taylor and "Masters of the living energy : the mystical world of the Q'ero of Peru" by Joan Parisi Wilcox.
Old 21-11-2010, 05:05 AM
Deactivated Account

"Archangels 101 " by Doreen Virtue

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-11-2010, 03:54 AM
Moon Willow

As usual I have a few books on the go at the moment...
Fiction - Guardian Angel by Julie Garwood
Spiritual - Animal Speak by Ted Andrews
- The Eagle and the Rose by Rosemary Althea
- Jesus For the Rest of Us by John Selby

And I have Master Your Vibration by Edmund Harold in the post now and on it's way....ooh I can't wait!
Old 06-12-2010, 04:02 PM
grazier

Book1

I am now reading a very interesting book - The Decipherment of Linear B by John Chadwick.

He worked together with Michael Ventris in the deciphering of ancient Mycaeanean, Pylos and Knossos clay tablets. It is very interesting if you are interested in ancient hieroglyphics and ancient writings, etc.

Blessings

grazier
Old 06-12-2010, 04:20 PM
pre-dawn

Five Elements - Six Conditions, Gilles Marin
A Taoist approach to Emotional Healing, Psychology and Internal Alchemy
Old 06-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Guide
I'm just through a book called "You can heal your life" by Louise L. Hay. It's an older one that has been lying around in our living room shelf for years, until recently I took it out and said to myself "let's see if this is worth being here or should be thrown away". It IS worth to be in our bookshelf!

I've ordered Deepak Chopra's "Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" to re-read - I've already read it in summer 2003 and it was life-changing for me.

I also pre-ordered the new one by Jean M. Auel (author of the "Children of the Earth" series), it will come out somewhen end of february.

I also keep opening and reading some parts of "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo (don't even imagine reading it from the front page to the last!).

And then, I have a lot of other books I'm reading purely for entertainment - yesterday I took Barbara Wood's "This Golden Land" with me to take a cacao butter bath. Now I don't know if it was the chocolate smell or the book, but I came out of the bathroom feeling very uplifted. :)

Interesting to hear what you people are reading.
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)