Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 22-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Whether one sees a tunnel and the other does not;
why one is a millionaire through inheritance and one is not....
My belief is each of us 'gets' exactly, precisely what is perfect and meant for us. How wonderful is THAT?!
When we understand this, boy, does life become simpler!
No more jealousy, no more questioning...we see all is unfolding so
intimately perfect for each one of us...angst disappears.

It's like being late because a car stalled in front of me...
I know it was perfect because I walked in the door exactly at the right moment...5 minutes earlier...maybe not.

Clockwork, it's like clockwork! And wow when we see it!
(Whatever it is...)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-05-2016, 09:06 AM
Experiencer
I had a nde and saw a white light but I don't remember if my eyes were closed or open. I repeated in my mind "hang on , hang on , my God I'm dying".
Old 29-05-2016, 01:47 AM
Seeker
I saw two of my deceased uncles telling me that I could go with them if I wanted. My daughter objected to that idea. She kept yelling at me to breathe.

Cat
Old 23-02-2021, 10:58 AM
ImthatIm

Lynn's quote.
Quote:
I have talked to many that have had a NDE and they had the Light and they felt that place of peace and came back in and are so unhappy that had to happen. The place they went was so HOME for them they wanted to stay. Some are bitter til they finally do get the death event that is final. Others learn something in staying living even if that life is one of many struggles.
HOME, yes I miss it SO,SO,SO,much but then I don't have to. I aim to do what the
Bible and Yeshua says about the Kingdom within or maybe I could say
uncover that same HOME within, at least make a HOME in this flesh suit
that resembles the other dimensional HOME.With direct Power lines
and Telecommunication lines and Water of Life lines.
A place of Great Warmth or central Air lines that is Welcoming.

I find that this maybe my mission in life.Bring that Spiritual dimension
through my physical suit tunnels.
To weave the inter-dimensional into a brand new Earth suit robe of Light
which is the Greatest Love known.

With the Greatest Love and Peace and Joy.

EDIT: More like Kingdom come rather than Kingdom within
but it's all the same once it's Christed and or Merged in Unity.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 23-02-2021 at 05:49 PM.
Old 23-02-2021, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
HOME, yes I miss it SO,SO,SO,much but then I don't have to. I aim to do what the
Bible and Yeshua says about the Kingdom within or maybe I could say
uncover that same HOME within....
Ahh, yes, sweet.
Sit....in silence and stillness...it really is there.
Now, will you exp it in the first 10 minutes? Ha, probably not.
Gotta put in the time and it's worth it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-02-2021, 01:28 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ahh, yes, sweet.
Sit....in silence and stillness...it really is there.
Now, will you exp it in the first 10 minutes? Ha, probably not.
Gotta put in the time and it's worth it!
Time is not a factor.
Just so I can communicate so you know where I am writing from
I leave a little quote from ACIM.

ACIM Ch.15 The Holy Instant

Quote:
5 I stand within the holy instant, as clear as you would have me.
And the extent to which you learn to accept me is the measure of the time
in which the holy instant will be yours. I call to you to make the holy instant yours at once,
for the release from littleness in the mind of the host of God depends on willingness, and not on time.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 23-02-2021 at 02:15 PM.
Old 20-03-2021, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder

So the other day I read this story on the real life castle featured in downtown abbey, here it is from the Countess herself,
From the online publication of The Lady

The Earl and Countess of the real Downton Abbey talk to Matt Warren about spectres, survival – and their very colourful family
Late morning in Highclere Castle and over a cup of cappuccino and a croissant or two, Lady Carnarvon, the charismatic mistress of the house, is telling me about ghosts.

‘Our Labradors [Percy and his daughter, Bella] are very sensitive to them,’ she laughs. ‘A few years ago, I saw one particular ghost, a footman, while I was with my young son Edward. The older dog was on the other side of very heavy doors, and he went ballistic, barking crazily. He was as concerned and worried as I was.’

The countess – an auditor with accountancy firm Coopers & Lybrand before she married the 8th Earl, Geordie – talks openly and engagingly about the supernatural residents of Highclere. Intriguingly, she may even have identified this one.

‘There was a footman here during the Victorian period, who committed suicide not far from where I’d seen him. He’d been having an affair with a nursemaid, who became pregnant. Sadly, their baby died, probably of cot death, and he killed himself.

‘So there I was, a young countess with a newborn baby, and he came out. I was walking faster, and he was following, and then we decided to wish him all the best and send him on his way. Sometimes people get trapped – I just try to respect the people who’ve been here before.”

So why was a footman from that long ago still hanging around? Also I thought it was interesting that dogs could perceive ghosts.

https://lady.co.uk/‘-ghoststhe-dog...ive-them…’
Old 20-03-2021, 05:56 AM
Master
I think there's a collective experience of life after death that's the same for all of us. It could be the white light at the end of the tunnel yes, possibly, but I can't say because I haven't had a NDE. Everything in its place I'd say that NDE's are just part of the individuals education and/or life path. I guess we'll know when the time comes and we pass over to the other side. Amen
Old 02-03-2022, 03:54 AM
Knower

I had a near death experience I did not see a tunnel.
Old 21-03-2022, 05:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I have often wondered if the "tunnel" is some sort of fast-track through the denser areas of the astral. If so, it may depend on our personal vibratory rate, (which deposits us in a certain 'place' of interest/learning to us at the time) which isn't necessarily something we always have conscious control over, but based on what's going on under the surface of conscious ego mind.
I don't know when this was originally posted, but I came across this idea quite recently and it does make sense.

I used to wonder if going through a tunnel is simply our experience of going through the vortex of energy which is a chakra as we leave the physical body. But then I read about the tunnel as providing a shield from the sights and energies of the lower astral planes. So we find ourselves on whichever astral plane is right for us - if we had to consciously make our way through the lower astral planes then dying would become a terrifying process.

Peace