Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Fibromom

I've felt this way before, often for long periods of time. But then I will have this sense of pure well being & peace & the home sickness goes away & I know I'm exactly where I'm meant to be.
Old 19-08-2013, 04:17 PM
MICHAELFR

this feeling about this desire to go home isn't an unknown thing for me.
i feel it too sometimes for many years now. sometimes more frequently certain days and it 's very difficult to live here with this feeling which remains you how you re alone and unadapted in this world,knowing your real home is not there on this earth but in spite of this fact,you have to go on in this world,facing to your life,day after day and living here hurts you.
i want to say,i know where is my real place,i saw die several people and i wondered how lucky they are,they go back home.
i searched some answers to this feeling or people who lived the same thing than me,and then i saw your thread and i thought finally i'm not not alone,
but for the time being,maybe this feeling is here because we didn't find this purpose yet in our life that we should have met but i think one day we'll meet it
and this is why we are here on this earth.

Last edited by MICHAELFR : 19-08-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 26-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Tamlynn83

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAELFR
this feeling about this desire to go home isn't an unknown thing for me.
i feel it too sometimes for many years now. sometimes more frequently certain days and it 's very difficult to live here with this feeling which remains you how you re alone and unadapted in this world,knowing your real home is not there on this earth but in spite of this fact,you have to go on in this world,facing to your life,day after day and living here hurts you.
i want to say,i know where is my real place,i saw die several people and i wondered how lucky they are,they go back home.
i searched some answers to this feeling or people who lived the same thing than me,and then i saw your thread and i thought finally i'm not not alone,
but for the time being,maybe this feeling is here because we didn't find this purpose yet in our life that we should have met but i think one day we'll meet it
and this is why we are here on this earth.

It is reassuring to know I'm not alone or "crazy" for feeling this. I do agree that if I could meet my purpose here it might feel more like home.
Old 26-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Tamlynn83

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"I want to go home"

I suppose each time I pass this I feel something different....today
I thought, " Oh, sigh, how I love meditation."
In the past 3 months I meditate for hours at a time again.
That is my real home while here...my refuge, my love.
40 years ago today I learned esoteric techniques how to focus inside.
Kriya yoga is what I would suggest to anyone interested in going inside...
back Home.

Yes, I also think first thing when someone dies...lucky....
I have for decades.

Thank You! As a busy mom of 3 I do not make nearly enough time to visit "home" via meditation. I know that I will make that a bigger part of my life at some point.
Old 26-08-2013, 01:29 PM
im42nut2

I have awareness, therefore I am.

I wonder if this 'home' feeling one has is an influence from one's own spirit. But since it's a feeling, the feeling itself cannot be spiritual. When you feel that way, do you also sense a loss in the thought department, an openness to your surroundings?

I am firmly convinced that we, as spiritual energy beings, simply go back to the whole when the physical body dies. We, as energy beings, will cease to exist as individual awarenesses.

Our goal (we are one God, living all physical lives) is to evolve bodies worthy of living forever within. We have reached the final step to that goal. Now all we have to do is shed the physical (release our hold on the body) and enter spiritual life.

I believe prophesy dictates this transition for us will happen in 3 stages. Maybe you who have had this 'home' feeling are going to be in the first batch that transcends.

BTW that last physical accomplishment for us is the knowledge of death. We must step through that doorway before our bodies die. Who's going to start it?????
Old 02-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Tamlynn83

Book1

So...Ive been on a journey to explore my disconnect from this world. On my path I discovered a woman named Tara Brach. Immersed in her podcasts I had an a ha! Moment! Deep within we know that we belong, it's our minds that make us feel homeless. Being lost in thoughts to the extent that we are, we lose our presence and aliveness. The pathway home is having a love of presence, being here. Thinking does not create wonder. We rush through, on our way to something. This is it, this moment. This is home. Awareness of our aliveness within brings us instantly home.

Well that's a start.... :) The journey continues....
Old 02-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Tamlynn83

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by im42nut2
I wonder if this 'home' feeling one has is an influence from one's own spirit. But since it's a feeling, the feeling itself cannot be spiritual. When you feel that way, do you also sense a loss in the thought department, an openness to your surroundings?

I am firmly convinced that we, as spiritual energy beings, simply go back to the whole when the physical body dies. We, as energy beings, will cease to exist as individual awarenesses.

Our goal (we are one God, living all physical lives) is to evolve bodies worthy of living forever within. We have reached the final step to that goal. Now all we have to do is shed the physical (release our hold on the body) and enter spiritual life.

I believe prophesy dictates this transition for us will happen in 3 stages. Maybe you who have had this 'home' feeling are going to be in the first batch that transcends.

BTW that last physical accomplishment for us is the knowledge of death. We must step through that doorway before our bodies die. Who's going to start it?????

Yes! Absolutely...I am learning to get out of these thoughts and how they relate to leaving " home" in a true spiritual sense.
Old 09-07-2022, 03:11 AM
Bambo

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
You are here for a reason, a purpose...
What purpose??

I have been made fun of and cut down like crazy!!!!!!

I am not happy..... and this latest sham going on has really set me aside from most..... They hate me and dont like I dont think like they do.... They want me to believe all this also!!

Why am I here??

To live a life of pain and sadness??

I was a mistake.......... (Wasnt planned)
Old 09-07-2022, 08:41 AM
asearcher

Many children of this world are not planned but just as welcomed and just as loved, Bambo. They are no mistakes and either are you.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:00 PM
Administrator
I would have to echo what asearcher has said.
Many people go through tough times. and wander why they are here.
All i can say to you is we are each here to learn.
I know from personal experience what it feels like to not to be wanted.
But I rose above that. and you can to.

Namaste